2800 Gulf Fwy, Dickinson, TX 77539

Used 888-776-9690
Service 888-830-2041

Great experience

by from Alvin Tx |

It was a wonderful experience, from start to finish at McRee Ford. We are reluctant car buyers because of past experiences, mostly due to the relentless pressure placed upon us by aggressive sales associates. McRee was honest, friendly & gave us too priority treatment throughout our entire vehicle purchase process. We'll definitely come back in the future for our next vehicle.

SMOOTH

by from Dickinson, TX |

The staff was great as was the service

Owner

by from Dickinson, TX |

Very good work on salesman behalf.

No problems

by from Dickinson, TX |

Nice clean facility and fast service.

MY EXPERENCE WITH Mc Ree Ford

by from Texas City, Texas |

I have purchased two explorers and f150 because I can get a loner when my vehicle will take more then one day, that is a plus for me.

by from Dickinson, TX |

This was my last visit to McRee Ford, as I am moving out of state. I wanted to thank you for nine years of excellent professional service. Advisors Craig, John, Marvin and all the others have been unfailingly courteous and thorough, and the work has been excellent. I've always felt welcome at McRee, bringing the car in, picking up a loaner, dealing with the cashiers. It's been a first class experience all the way, and I wish you all success. John Whelan

na

by from Dickinson, TX |

Marvin in service has always look after me when I come in for service. He has always been very helpful

Good service

by from Dickinson, TX |

The service was great and so was the staff. However, I purchased a set of floor mats for my car while I was there. The quality of the mats is poor--they don't appear to be a Ford product. I am keeping them, because they fit my car, but I expected a better quality.

Service Review

by from Dickinson, TX |

I have been getting my services done at your store for quit some time and you always fill out the sticker on the windshield wrong. I service the vehicle every 3000 miles not 5000 miles. I go home an change it with my pen to get it right. I am tired of going back in and getting a new one. If I am a regular with all my vehicles at 3000 miles you would think to get it right. You could ask the customer what he thinks and make your recommendations as what you perceive is correct by Ford. I know my truck will not last 5000 miles oil changes as I would only have a quart left in the crankcase. My wife drives it occasionally. Does Ford say oil consumption is normal at a quart every 800 miles? I would think that the computer you stare at all day would tell you the frequencies or they should say what the customer wants.

2008 Escape

by from Dickinson, TX |

Drove in around 7:15 am for low tire pressure and inspection. The inspector does not start until 8:00 am so was told i needed to come back for that but the young man did a quick check on the tire for leaks and then filled it air to get me to work. I came back after lunch and had the inspection and the tire was taken off and checked to make sure there was no leaks, nails, etc. I would like to suggest if you're going to offer inspections, then you should have an individual there during all business hours. Some of us try to do quck things like this on our way to work or late evening on the way home.