Hall Hyundai Chesapeake

Used 888-812-1330
Service 888-388-9344

Best Car Buying Experience I've Ever Had

by from Norfolk, VA |

From the moment I sent an internet request and began speaking with the internet sales manager, Lyndi Stephens to the moment I test drove the first car with Craig Lafferty, I was extremely impressed with the customer service and professionalism of Hall Hyundai of Chesapeake. Craig walked me through every option and even got me a better interest rate and increased dealer incentives with an UPGRADE! I walked in stressed and not in the mood to buy a car but I left with a 2015 Elantra and a smile on my face. I would recommend Craig and Hall Hyundai to anyone. Straight forward and professional at every point. I cannot say enough good things about my experience!

January 20, 2015

LauraJean, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new 2015 Elantra! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again LauraJean and have a great day.

1st time HYUNDAI owner

by from Virginia Beach VA |

As a first time Hyundai owner, we couldn't be more pleased. We searched for our 2014/15 Santa Fe for months and found the RIGHT dealership to work with at Western Branch. We ended up purchasing a 2015 Santa Fe Limited with all the amenities we wanted and then some. Craig Lafferty and Kyle Snowden made our long wait very worthwhile. Kyle ordered the exact Santa Fe we desired. Using USAA car buying service the certificate was honored without any hassles. This was the best car buying experience we have ever had. We will highly recommend Western Branch Hall Hyundai to our family and friends. Thank you for working with us through this process.

January 20, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response Cliff and Kathy. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Craig Lafferty and Kyle Snowden lead you to your new 2015 Santa Fe Limited, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hyundai Hall Chesapeake. Thank you again Cliff and Kathy and have a great day.

new hyundai owner

by from portsmouth,va |

mark mccarty was great.i guess time will tell just how great this dealership really is...

November 19, 2014

Thanks for the awesome feedback, elantra sport! We will be sure to share your kind words with Mark McCarty and the team. Enjoy your new vehicle! www.facebook.com/hallhyundaichesapeake

by from Hampton, VA |

Great service from Joe Jensen, worked in our time frame, worked hard to make a fair deal and never made us feel pressure. Appreciated the realistic car buying process.

October 31, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Mike! Joe Jensen and the rest of the team look forward to working with you again in the future. Have a great day! www.facebook.cmo/hallhyundaichesapeake

Great service

by from kill devil hills, nc |

If you're looking for a dealership that will do everything they can to get you the vehicle you've been looking for and do it in a timely manner...this is the place to go!!! Hall Chevrolet Western Branch worked on my tight schedule and had everything ready for me to make my commute from the Outer Banks worth it. The salesman was very efficient in returning calls and emails. Best car buying experience I've ever had!!!

September 8, 2014

Hall Hyundai Western Branch is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Chevrolet vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future! www.facebook.com/HallHyundaiWesternBranch

Hands down the best car buying experience. Ever.

by from Chesapeake, VA |

After months of car shopping and never feeling right about a vehicle or salesperson, my boyfriend and I decided to stop by Hall Hyundai Western Branch. Joe Jensen approached us with an easy-going, friendly demeanor. You know how most times when you walk into car dealerships you feel like you're being circled by sharks? Not with Joe. He found precisely the vehicle my boyfriend wanted (low miles, still had a warranty, looks excellent) in no time flat. This was my boyfriends first purchase from a car dealership and he was a bit nervous about the whole process. Joe was patient, reassuring, kind and straightforward. It was an absolute pleasure purchasing a car from Joe Jensen of Hall Hyundai Western Branch.

August 26, 2014

Good morning, Rickand Tori! Hall Hyundai Western Branch is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Joe Jensen was able to assist you with your new Hyundai purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Rickand Tori for the highly praised review. www.facebook.com/mileoneautomotive

Review

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Good experience. Joe Jensen was great to work with.

After sale service?

by from Chesapeake, VA |

I called and received just the car and terms stated. Very professional and responsive after sale repairs; but after sale request for follow up on promised promotions were partially ignored and less than satisfactory. I was more disappointed in the lack of response. SERVICE AFTER THE SALE IS AS IMPORTANT AS "THE DEAL". I wish I had read the reviews before I went their.

Great Experience

by from Chesapeake, VA |

My purchasing experience was ver pleasurable! With my last purchase, I had a lot of anxiety and buyers remorse but my experience with Joe Jensen and Hall Hyundai was very positive. He was very patient, pleasant, and approachable. The car is awesome and the warrenties are excellent. I would recommend him a thousand times!

Satisfied Customer

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I was very satisfied with Joe Jensen. He was very pleasant, polite, and patient. He wasn't pushy at all.

What a great experience!

by from Winton, NC |

The customer service that I received was a real selling point! My salesman Joe Jensen, trully represented the Hyundai product as an experienced professional. I can not say enough good things about this young man. I honestly see a career in his future. Never did I feel presured to make a decision and no question I asked to too trival. After my first visit, he kept in touch with me and followed up in a timely manner, offering to assist in any way. Once my decssion was made, getting the car I wanted was easy! I am also pleased with the atmosphere of the facility (very nice) and the extended service hours will seriously help to fit maintenance into my schedule. I leave satisfied and highly recommend anyone to start here. You will not find better customer service and I got a great price too!