Hall Hyundai Western Branch

Used 888-812-1330
Service 888-388-9344

Hall Hyundai aka Horrible Hyundai

by from Virginia |

Submitted a request through Cars.com and received no response through them. About a week later I got an email from the GM, probably just a email bot that automatically sends an email to touch leads, asking about the experience.I responded to that email and guess what...no response...STAY AWAY...they obviously don't value the consumer enough to make contact, let alone a sale...a good reason not to work with greedy dealerships

February 17, 2014

We at Hall Hyundai Western Branch strive to provide the best customer service possible. We did receive your initial request and we have since emailed the email address you provided 10 different times and made multiple phone calls to the number that was provided. When we did finally get through to someone they indicated we had an incorrect phone number. We would like the opportunity to earn your business but we do need correct contact information for you. I would love to help you personally, please contact me directly at 757-966-7200, and I will be happy to assist you. Thank you, Evan Seltzer, General Manager, Hall Hyundai Western Branch.

Hall Hyundai Western Branch--Craig Lafferty

by from Portsmouth, VA |

I brought my car in to be serviced/repaired and was approched by Craig Lafferty regarding trading in my vehicle for something newer. Of course I was all for it. He was able to get me into a new car that day with not too much of a change in my payment. Now I don't have to worry about all the upcoming repairs that were going to be needed for my old car and all those miles I had put on it. I can start fresh with a new car :) Thanks to Craig Lafferty, Korbie Jackson, Jason Kassman, and Ray Sims for all their hard work!

January 28, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response Brittany. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Craig and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your car, please don't hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon. https://www.facebook.com/HallHyundaiWesternBranch

Hall Hyundai Western Branch- Craig Lafferty

by from Chesapeake Virginia |

All of our services was excellent and Craig L. helped us from the time we walked in to the time we left. He explained everything to us and as we were waiting he explained what we were waiting on and what it was all for. He was very laid back and comfortable to talk to about looking for a car. And even though we had some minor set backs we were still able to leave the lot with a car the same day. thanks Craig Lafferty you services were great and GREATLY APPRECIATED

January 20, 2014

Good afternoon Darmarcus Warren. Hall Hyundai Western Branch is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Craig Lafferty was able to assist you with your new purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Darmarcus Warren for the highly praised review.

i hate hall

by from vabeach |

Didnt help me at all .i wish they would tell u they cant help you cause youer poor so it felt more like they were waiting to say no

i hate hall

by from vabeach |

Didnt help me at all told them had no money to put down and thats when our deal was done .so when they say they will help u get in a car.dont go out there 4 hrs later

Great service!!!! Ask for Craig.

by from Chesapeke, va |

I walked into this dealership with cash on hand and left with what I was asking for, a used car with the Hall Automotive reputation. Craig Lafferty took the information i prvided and showed me multiple cars in less than 10 minutes. An hour later I drove away a happy customer.

January 20, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response Aaron0137. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Craig Lafferty and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your new vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

Great Car Experience

by from Chesapeake, Va |

The best experience I have had buying a car. The salesman (Uriah Jackson) was one of the most honest salesman I have dealt with. He was not trying to push us into something we didn't want and he understood what we wanted and helped us select the best car. He did not give me thee feeling of "car salesman" which was a very pleasant surprise. I had lots of requests, and he patiently dealt with all of them. I never got any pushy sales tactics to make me spend more than I needed to. Based on TRUECAR.COM I got a "Great Price" and that took very little work. I just stated I wanted to pay $XX and they said OK. (think I should have tried harder!) The only negative, some the salesman had Hall Hyundai had "Polo" shirts, but no jackets. So pulling into the dealership, it was hard to tell the salesman from the customers. Across the street at Hall Nissan, all the salesman had matching shirt and jackets. Hall Hyundai needs to invest into the sales staff and have them looking uniform! Uriah Jackson is the BEST SALESMAN I Have had ever worked with. If you are in the market I highly recommend you visit him! The layout of the facility is so-so, and not as extravagant as some (but I don't want to be paying for those facilities). The Sales managers were the typical "used car sales" type of guys you would expect, but Uriah dealt with them well to keep them from us. Happy Customer, John & Marcia

January 20, 2014

Good afternoon John. Hall Hyundai Western Branch is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Uriah Jackson was able to assist you with your new Hyundai purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again John for the highly praised review.

Hall Hyundai Used Car Purchase

by from Norfolk, Virginia 23503 |

When we arrived at the dealership everyone was very helpful directing us to Mr. Craig Lafferty our salesman. Craig listened to what we were looking for, since we saw our car on the internet. He took us directly to the car, set us up for the test drive and we were off........ I like Craigs personal knowlege of the vechical i was driving and how he handled us in the showroom office. He was very personable and knowledgeable. We had a great day at Hall Hyundai Chesapeake. Merry Christmas! The Martins

January 20, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response William W. Martin II. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Craig Lafferty and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Hyundai, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

I'll admit it?

by from Suffolk, VA |

I hate buying cars. I hate the whole process of bargaining, being "sold" something, etc. So I started my search on the internet. From the very beginning of my search process to the end of the sale, I was assisted by a capable staff who LISTENED to what I wanted and ultimately found me what I needed. From Carrie and Chris online to Kyle and Uriah in the dealership, it was a painless, enjoyable experience. They paid attention to what I said, respected my wishes, and worked with me to find me a car I could afford. They put up with getting peppered with questions, and the entire transaction was handled with infectious good humor. I adored the car I traded in and lamented the need, but I left with a car I'm enjoying immensely and a whole different outlook on the car buying process. A big thank you to everyone I worked with over the last two weeks.

Lease Buy Back

by from Portsmouth, Virginia |

I previously had a 2011 Elantra and the lease was going to be up in March 2014. I got an email about a lease buy back opportunity. I decided to go and see what they had to offer. I originally was going to stay with the Elantra but after comparing that to the Sonata, I was solded on the Sonata. The whole process was very easy. Most of that was thanks to Richard Jakobs (hope I spelled that right - sorry Richard). Richard was very personable and he really knows his stuff. He made the whole experience enjoyable. Richard is a people person and once we left with our new Sonata, my husband and I both commented that Richard would even be a cool guy to hang out with. Make sure Richard stays there, he is a keeper.