Hall Hyundai Western Branch

Used 888-812-1330
Service 888-388-9344

Excellent service

by from Portsmouth, VA |

While the purchase of my new car took too long, the experience was very good.

I was too through with Hyundai's

by from Portsmouth, Va |

I had been having the hardest time buying a new car. At Priorty, a salesman(yeah right) told me that he didn't need me. At Tysinger, I was told that I should look into buying for another type of dealership, not Hyundai. That is what I started doing, looking into buying something else a Dodge. I have to say that I was so disgusted adn frustrated with the whole process. I was tired of being lured, tricked and lied and insulted by the salesmen. Then Roderick from Hall called me. He was very informative and seemed to be a good guy. Unfortunately, when I went in, he wasn't there. I talked with Yvonne and Kyle. They were nice and very funny and made the process more bearable for me. I almost settled for the Dodge Avenger, when my heart was really set on a Sonata.

New Hyundai Owner

by from Chesapeake, VA |

We didn't start at Hall Hyundai but ultimately landed there. It was a great result after the initial experience that we had with a competing Hyundai dealer. We had a great experience working with Yvonne and Kyle on purchasing our new Hyundai. They listened to what we were looking for and make sure that they could deliver exactly what we wanted. We are very excited about or new Hyundai and are pleased to have the opportunity to have worked with this team. I wouldn't hesitate recommending my friends and family to them. Thanks Hall Hyundai!

Great Buying Experience

by from Chesapeake,VA |

I had a very nice sales person. She was very attentive to what I requested and did her best to meet my wishes. I would recommend this dealership. The customer lounge was nice and spacious and clean, as I observed from waiting for the car to get cleaned up. It was a pretty long wait just to get the car cleaned up, but I am very satisfied with the job that was done.

Above and Beyond

by from Chesapeake, Va |

I have purchased two vehicles from this establishment and both times I was completely satisfied with my experience. They are very patient and will go to any length to make sure you are happy with your buying procedure.

Great Experience

by from Chesapeake, VA |

It was wonderful experience. They really work with you for your need and great price too.