Baum Chevrolet Buick

New 888-903-2518
Used 888-686-9984
Service 888-659-4101

We make it easy to buy at Baum! Call or text Laci Miller at 217-519-0946

Outstanding service and friendly.

by from Bloomington IL |

I have always felt that Baum worked well with my needs. I have used other dealerships in the past but never been as satisfied as I am with Baum. The dealership and service department has been outstanding. I will continue to use Baum and recommend Baum dealership to everyone that is in the need of an auto.

May 13, 2014

We appreciate your feedback, Gary. Service is a tradition at our dealership and we work hard to provide the highest quality of service to every customer. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to working with you again soon.

Very happy

by from Mt. Zion, IL |

My salesman was friendly. I never felt pressured to make a purchase. They did more than what I expected.

October 1, 2014

Kevin, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. At Baum Chevrolet Buick, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer service, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. Thanks again and we look forward to assisting you with all of your future vehicle needs.

maintenance

by from Clinton, IL |

It went well, felt like I was important. Did not expect to have the pickup there overnight but I worked it out. Karen Halicki

September 29, 2014

The whole Baum Chevrolet Buick team would like to thank you for this great feedback on your visit to our service department. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your visit and hope to see you in the future.

Great facility & very clean & efficient.

by from Atlanta, Illinois |

I came in to the quick lube & was needing to have breakfast so one the attendants took to me to a place to eat, then I called to see if my vehicle was ready & was informed it wasn't quite but that they would send someone to pick me up when my vehicle was done, which they did.

September 21, 2014

William, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are happy to hear that you were completely satisfied with your visit to our Quick Lube center. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great experience

by from Forsyth, IL |

Love the friendly personality of the dealership and had a great experience with Allyson Hadfield. Particularly appreciated the no-pressure approach. I had a car in mind when I came in. Allyson brought the car to me, let me take the family on the test drive, then set the kids up in the waiting room while we worked through the details. Very low-pressure, positive experience. I will be back.

September 17, 2014

Chad, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. At Baum Chevrolet Buick, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer service, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. Thanks again and we look forward to assisting you with all of your future vehicle needs.

Exceeded expectations.

by from Decatur, IL |

had my oil changed. Offered free tire rotation. In doing that they discovered that I needed new tires in the very near future. Appreciate being "looked after".

Warranty work

by from Farmer City Il. |

after spending over $3000.00 for a warranty,i have to pay for recharge of my ac,to me if a charge is needed it has a leak.not happy about this.now check engine light is on will probably have to pay for sensors..

July 15, 2014

Gary- we sincerely appreciate the feedback. Our ASE and GM factory trained technicians strive to provide every customer with professional and high quality service in a timely manner. Your comments will be shared with our staff to help ensure that we serve our customers in the most professional manner. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of further assistance.

New truck purchase

by from Lincoln,IL |

Todd our salesperson was excellent. He told us everything about our new truck and made us feel happy about our decision to buy from Baum. Rick in finance helped us to get the best interest rate and payment that worked for us.

June 25, 2014

Denise- thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. Our team believes that buying a vehicle should be a pleasant experience, not a hassle. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to working with you again!

Glad to have problem fixed

by from Clinton, IL |

I would have liked to have been kept up to date as to the problem they encountered. Everything turned turned out fine in the end.

June 25, 2014

We sincerely appreciate the feedback, Connie. Your response will be shared with our team to help ensure a higher quality of service. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of further assistance.

great service very clean facility

by from decatur il |

I was treated with the most respect and treated the best ever in my whole life of any dealer ship .

June 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, John! We're so happy to hear that you had a pleasant visit to our dealership. We look forward to continuing to work with you.

best place in central il.

by from clinton il. |

had the truck washed. The young men did a darn good job on her as they always do. Was right in right out. Keep up the good work

June 11, 2014

Dennis- it's great to hear that you had such a positive experience with our detail department and thank you for the feedback. We value your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!