New England Auto Wholesalers

Used 877-492-4743

The Best Deals On Wheels

My New 2013 Mercedes-Benz C300 4matic

by from Springfield, Ma |

Like most people, I?m not usually one to write a review unless I had an issue with a particular business. However, I had to make an exception for this particular experience. As a 23 year old female, I am usually worried about making decisions when it comes to purchasing or repairing a vehicle. I stopped in to New England Auto Wholesalers in Springfield, MA because I was impressed with online inventory. The dealership had a tasteful selection of vehicles. While I liked the vehicles they had in stock, I had already made up my mind on what I was looking for. I stoke to Jeff Dias, the owner, and I explained that I was looking for a Mercedes C300 with certain options. He told me that he could find me my dream car. Needless to say, two weeks later Mr. Dias sold me a 2013 Mercedes-Benz C300 4matic fully-loaded with a panoramic roof. It was the exact car that I had spent months searching for. Mr. Dias provided a comfortable atmosphere, and he wasn?t ?pushy? in anyway. They were able to finance me right on the spot with an extremely low rate (2.4%). It was a wonderful experience, and I?d recommend them to anyone.

Great effort making the sale and registration

by from Enfield, CT |

Jeff did what ever it took to make the sale, excellent deal on a 2012 Rav4 in mint condition. He worked very hard getting the registration complete with the most difficult CT DMV gestopo! They kicked him out at 3:00 and could not come in on Saturday but he got it done on the next available day. The car was very clean inside and out on delivery and a couple weeks later after driving it a bit we are still very happy, no issues. Thank you

2007 Tundra SR5

by from Ludlow, MA |

My father and I recently purchased a 2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 from New England Auto Wholesalers in Springfield. I must admit that I usually do not write reviews for vendors, but their superior customer service has persuaded me to do the opposite. I personally worked with Jeff Dias. His extensive knowledge about the vehicle made us feel extremely comfortable with our new purchase. This dealership gets my highest marks for the following reasons: onsite financing with excellent interest rates, no hidden dealer fees, attention to detail which provide us with a vehicle in showroom condition and their relaxed, "non-pushy" customer service. The condition of their dealership and inventory presents a business that is here to stay. Needless to say, I highly recommend the staff of NEAW to all my friends and family for their future purchases. I know I'll definitely be back for another vehicle in the future.

Great car buying experience!

by from Springfield, MA |

Would highly recommend checking this place out. They have a great selection and aren't pushy. They help you find what you're looking for within your price range. They make sure you're happy with your purchase. The on site financing with great rates was a plus. If there's an issue, they make sure to correct it. Will definitely go back there for another car.

Best car buying experience

by from Boston, Massachusetts |

I recently purchased a 2011 Mercedes-Benz Ml350 4matic with the P1 package. This is my fifth automotive purchase in the last six years, but my first with New England Auto Wholesalers. I must admit that their customer service surpassed all of my previous experiences. I personally worked with Jeff Dias. He strived to make sure that I was more than happy with my purchase. He was extremely professional and honest (in the past many dealers have surprised me with hidden fees and New England Auto Wholesalers were upfront with the total cost of the vehicle). He made the purchasing process easy by providing onsite financing with excellent rates. The dealership is very well kept, and you can tell it's a business that will be around for a while (which tells me that they not only take pride in their business but that they will also be their in the future for their customers). I picked up my truck last week, and they did an excellent job cleaning and getting the vehicle ready for me. This is what really made me write this review. Once the deal was complete they took the time to have the vehicle prepared in such a manner that it looked better upon pick up than it did originally on the lot. You would never have guessed the vehicle was three years old. When I had bought my previous vehicle from another dealer once they had their money they didn't care of I was happy or not with the sale. This was not the case with New England Auto Wholesalers. I'm more than happy with my new purchase, and I intend on buying my next vehicle from New England Auto Wholesalers. The staff did more than provide excellent customer service. One can tell that they all enjoy their profession, and that they intend on making all customers new friends.

Great Dealership. Buy your car here.

by from Boston, MA |

I just purchased a car from NEAW and give them the highest marks. They are honest, easy to work with and want to move cars. Its a family business. I purchased an older car with low miles for a very good price. Do your research. Customer service was outstanding - I drove out to check out the car, and negotiated on the phone. They assisted in getting the car checked out independenly, registered the car and picked me up at the bus station when I collected the car. When I look fror the next car, I will start with NEAW. The savings and cost were well worth the minus of going out to Springfield.

Happy with my 2010 Honda Accord EX-L

by from East Hartford, CT |

I found the car on Cars.com and it was exactly as shown. I found the buying process to be easy. The dealer even allowed for an independent inspection of the car at a shop of my choice prior to purchase. After the inspection found the car to be sound I was all set to make my purchase. I would consider buying from this dealership in the future.

Highly Recommend

by from Gardner, MA |

We contacted Jeff in advance to make sure that: if we found a car to our liking, we wanted to pay for it and drive away with it in one visit to the dealership. True to his word, we were able to roll out today in a high quality (used) Honda Accord. The negotiations were straight forward and surprisingly fair. He offered the trade in value we thought was fair for our car. The cars for sale in the lot were overall a high quality standard. Another pleasant surprise, no additional "dealership fees" as we found in other dealerships. We paid the agreed price, minus our trade in and no extra charges. It was a joy to purchase our car there. Until today, we dreaded buying a used car. We highly recommend this dealership and will always shop there for our future cars. We drove off in an excellent used car, at an excellent price. It was our first ever very pleasant, fast and easy used car purchase...all done in one visit.