Auto Plaza

Auto Plaza

1660 N Belt Line Rd, Irving, TX 75061

Used 866-414-1723

Late model Quality Affordable Pre-owned vehicles with Great Service!

"Absolute" the best customer service!!!!

by from Irving, TX |

I came in to ask about the process of buying a car and was approached by Frank, the salesman. He made me feel confident and comfortable. He made everything easy and explained the process of buying a car in which in turn ended up buying one!!! This is the best place ever to buy a car. Everyone is friendly and make you feel like family!!!

July 2, 2013

Ana, thank you very much for your business. Auto Plaza strives to make the car buying experience fun and easy.

Great Experience

by from Irving, Texas |

Been a long time coming but everyone at Auto Plaza has been very helpful in helping me exactly what I wanted for what I can afford. Feels like family!

June 27, 2013

Rodney, it was a pleasure. Congratulations on your new ride! Enjoy!

great knowledgable employees

by from bedford tx |

I was very pleased with Frank the dealer. He made it a pleasant experience. He was knowledgable and not pushy. We made a deal that we both were pleased with. He went out of his way, as well as Victor working on the deal as well.

July 2, 2013

Thank you Robert for your business. We hope you enjoy your new Eclipse and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Great Customer Service

by from Irving, Tx |

My overall experience was excellent. The car salesmen were very friendly and helpful with the whole process.

June 17, 2013

Stephanie, Auto Plaza thanks you for your business! We hope you enjoy your new Ford Fusion. Enjoy!

Great Customer Service!!!!!!

by from Dallas,tx |

I came in they providing me with great customer service and gave me a great deal I am so happy!!!!!

June 17, 2013

Congratulations Kendra! Auto Plaza thanks you for your patronage and we hope you enjoy your 2001 Chevy Malibu. Thank you for the kind words. Auto Plaza strives on making our customers happy.

I found honesty at AutoPlaza

by from Dallas, TX |

I was told something that was the truth for once, the dealer said he would make me a deal and I got one of the best deals ever. If you are looking for good quality customer service and very nice loyal to customer people go to Auto Plaza I recommend to my friends and to the ones I have never met before. Frank my salesman was the greatest ask for him he will do it right for you.

June 9, 2013

Auto Plaza greatly thanks you for your business and kind words. We pride ourselves on giving our customers the best deal and best service possible. Enjoy your new car!

My Amazing Last Miniute Car Purchasing Experience!

by from Irving, Tx |

I showed up on a wednesday morning, with very little idea about the car purchasing experience. I had visited 3 dealorships before I made it to Auto Plaza... and let me tell you, what a relief! They were straight shooters from the start! I needed to leave a lot with a car the same day, so I had very little barganing room. They treated me like family. They steered me to the best option for my lifestyle and price range. They worked with my credit, and lack there of! ; ) They made me completely comfortable with the whole process and kept me informed throughout! I am Elated with my Car Purchase from Auto Plaza!!!!!! Thank you Arnold and Victor!

May 19, 2013

Woohoo!!!!! Thank you for your business Carolina! We enjoyed serving you. We understand that you can go anywhere and purchase a vehicle, that is why we make the car buying process fun and easy! Welcome to the Auto Plaza family!

CMothershed

by from Irving, Tx |

Just got a truck from them and they made the whole process awesome. they employees are very helpful not to mention VERY polite! My husband and I will return. If you are looking for a vehicle and a place that works with you and reports to the credit bureau's this is the place to go. VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER

May 19, 2013

Thank you very much for the business and welcome to the Auto Plaza family!

Tony is amazzzinnnnnnnnggg!!!!!!!

by from irving , tx |

great service friendly people. got a great deal on a good vehicle. they really worked withme and my situation

April 29, 2013

Thank you for your business Lindsey!

customer

by from Irvung Tx |

In my overall review with Auto Plaza. Located in Irving Tx.... I rate these guys excellent in all aspects... The customer service that was provided too myself from Paula & Victor was outstanding. And i would personally recommend these guys too anyone that is seeking the 5 star treatment from friendly staff and sales associates. The buying process and price nogotiation didnt take long at all... I highly recommend Auto Plaza for your next vehicle purchase.... Mike

April 29, 2013

Thank you very much for your business Mike! We try to make the buying process as easy as possible and FUN. We look forward to earning your business in the future. Enjoy your new car!