Auto Plaza

Auto Plaza

1660 N Belt Line Rd, Irving, TX 75061

Used 866-414-1723

Late model Quality Affordable Pre-owned vehicles with Great Service!

omg i got my ford escape !!!

by from grand prairie , texas |

as soon as i found out they had the car i wanted i called and got great response . kept me updated on the ford escape . good customer service everybodys nice and friendly. the whole process was great .thanks to auto plaza i have my first ford yay :)

April 12, 2013

Lila, CONGRATULATIONS! We value your business very much. Enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you in the future for your next one.

GREATSERVICE EVERYBODY VERY FRIENDLY GOOD JOB

by from Irving, TX |

GREAT JOB VERY FRIENDLY N HELPFUL WOULD RECOMEND TO OTHERS

March 7, 2013

Donyale, thank you for your business! We hope you enjoy your new Honda Civic and welcome you to the Auto Plaza family.

overall

by from Mansfield Tx |

sale person Tony Raymond a great person to work with, honest and very upfront worked a great deal for us. Finance guy very easy to work with cars are in great shape. Way to go Auto Plaza i will send people your way. GS

February 27, 2013

We appreciate your business and kind words.

yaay i got a car :)

by from Irving, TX |

Tony was the best sales man I have ever dealt with. I will most definately recommend people to buy a car here! All the cars are very nice! The people here at Auto Plaza are very helpful and friendly and will definately try hard to get you into the vehicle you want!!! :)

February 26, 2013

Thank you for your business Erica and welcome to the Auto Plaza family!

MY BEST CAR SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER

by from Arlington,TX |

Normally dont do this but this place deserves it! I am one of the not so good credit folks. I went in expecting to have a high down payment and not so nice car. Well I was wrong the down payment was waaay less than I expected as well as my car payment and I got the car of my choice too! They are friendly there and provide great servcie in finding you a vehicle. I would reccomend to anyone and i WILL be getting my next vehicle from there. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH

February 23, 2013

Zuri, a big THANK YOU to you as well for your business. Auto Plaza and its staff pride ourselves to deliver when "other" dealers say no. It was our pleasure to serve you. Welcome to the Auto Plaza family!

SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE

by from Irving, Texas |

PURCHASING A CAR AT AUTO PLAZA WAS THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD. THE SALES PEOPLE (TONY, JOSE AND VICTOR) WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND THEY MADE MY PURCHASE EXPERIENCE FUN AND MEMORABLE. JOSE MADE ME FEEL WECOME AND ASSURED ME THAT MY BUSINESS WAS IMPORTANT AND TONY FOUND A GREAT VEHICLE FOR ME THAT MEETS MY NEEDS PERFECTLY. I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE TO AUTO PLAZA. THEY ARE THE BEST.

February 23, 2013

Annie, we believe buying your vehicle should be fun as well. Auto Plaza prides itself on selling our customers the right car, at the right price. Thank you again for your kind words and most of all, thank you for your business and support.

Happy customer ;)

by from Irving tx |

Auto plaza is not like other dealers where they don't care... Victor and his staff value their customers. My dad and I have been going Auto Plaza for years. My dad bought me my first car there when I was 16 never had complaints on referrals don't waste your time at those other dealers where they don't see you as your name but your Credit! I recommend Auto plaza 100%! Great friendly staff and they will work with you ! Thanks Auto Plaza Mbodji & Packnett family

February 21, 2013

It's always a pleasure working with the Mbodji family. Thank you for your repeated business and support.

Great Car, great salesman and manager

by from Dallas, TX |

I bought a 2008 Santa Fe from Auto Plaza and had a wonderful experience. They were fast and curteous of my many "special" requests.

February 19, 2013

Thank you Amanda for your business.

did a fair job

by from bedfoed, tx |

over all it was a very good expierence. customer service was outstanding tony did a wonderful job. just wish there wasnt any mistakes in my paperwork, we spent a total of almost 4 hours getting the car. fair price but no facepate for the radio.

February 19, 2013

Ms. Martinez, we thank you for your business. I will look into seeing what we can do about the faceplate to the radio. Thank you for the review and congratulations on your new car.

What Wonderful Service

by from Dallas |

My Husband and I have been looking for and Automobile and decided to stop at Auto Plaza. we were approched by Tony. I could tell after a few minutes that he had been in the Business a while, and was concerned about Fitting you into the right Vehicle for your budget. Althouhg we have to wait a cople of more weeks to purchase.....but it will be at Auto Plaza, and I will make sure that Tony and Victor is their ...What a a Team!!!!

January 25, 2013

We look forward to you being another happy Auto Plaza customer.