Auto Plaza

Auto Plaza

1660 N Belt Line Rd, Irving, TX 75061

Used 866-414-1723

Late model Quality Affordable Pre-owned vehicles with Great Service!

Great Car, great salesman and manager

by from Dallas, TX |

I bought a 2008 Santa Fe from Auto Plaza and had a wonderful experience. They were fast and curteous of my many "special" requests.

February 19, 2013

Thank you Amanda for your business.

did a fair job

by from bedfoed, tx |

over all it was a very good expierence. customer service was outstanding tony did a wonderful job. just wish there wasnt any mistakes in my paperwork, we spent a total of almost 4 hours getting the car. fair price but no facepate for the radio.

February 19, 2013

Ms. Martinez, we thank you for your business. I will look into seeing what we can do about the faceplate to the radio. Thank you for the review and congratulations on your new car.

What Wonderful Service

by from Dallas |

My Husband and I have been looking for and Automobile and decided to stop at Auto Plaza. we were approched by Tony. I could tell after a few minutes that he had been in the Business a while, and was concerned about Fitting you into the right Vehicle for your budget. Althouhg we have to wait a cople of more weeks to purchase.....but it will be at Auto Plaza, and I will make sure that Tony and Victor is their ...What a a Team!!!!

January 25, 2013

We look forward to you being another happy Auto Plaza customer.

Theank the Lord for Auto Plaza!!!!!

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

I was looking for a vehicle that would not have to be put in the shop every week. I am a working mother and my family depends on me! I filled out my application on line and was called back within a few minutes with an approval with a very very small downpayment! I came in with my necessary paperwork and was showed around the lot and drove the van of my dreams. I will tell all of my family and freinds about Auto Plaza!!!!! My words to you are, "If you shop and buy from anyone before you check out Auto Plaza - you have wasted your time and money"!!!!!!

January 11, 2013

Ms. Carter, a BIG thank you for your business. We know your time is valuable and can buy anywhere. That's why Auto Plaza strives to make buying a car quick and fun! Enjoy your new van and we look forward to selling you and your family in the near future.

ABSOLUTELY E-Z FINANCING IS GUARNTEED AT THIS PLAC

by from Irving TX |

Hmmm, where to begin?? Let's start with my bad credit situation, I HAVE BADDD CREDIT!!. However, I was very precise about what vehicle I wanted and knew I woulnd't get approved for a foreign car. I got at 2006 Nissan Armada from Auto Plaza & they guy who did it "Victor' was over and beyond professional, understanding and got me approved within less than two hours. Let's keep in mind I have negative collections, year on job and again poor credit. However, my stable income, spouse income got us in the door. The Victor guy is very understanding and totally represents the dealership with 100% pride.. Victor made me feel confident in getting approved to the point where I was excited through the entire process. I would recommend anyone to get a car there. The lot has top of the line cars too, not junk!! I'm talking 2010 Nissans, Infinitis, Honda's whatever you name it Auto Plaza has it...Plz go there you won't believe it til your present

January 11, 2013

Erica, it was my pleasure to meet you and your husband. It is one of the "perks" to my job to see people like you happy. We pride ourselves on our service and our customers. That is why we say when others say no, we say YES! Thank you again for the business and enjoy that new car. Auto Plaza believes that buying a car should be FUN!

great all arounf service...

by from irving tx |

made me feel that there's hope..... thank you ...

December 27, 2012

Thank you for your business John! We strive to make every customer's experience satisfying.

LAST OF ITS KIND.... HONEST TO GOOD DEALER....

by from Irving , TX |

I DIDNT BUY A CAR TODAY... EACH AND EVERY TIME IVE STEPPED FOOT INTO THAT BUILDING . THEY KNOW ME BY NAME.. I HAVE PURCHASED MY LAST 5 CARS FROM VICTOR GALANIS AND CHRISTOPHER ALLEN AND THEY HAVE ALWAYS SHOT STRAIGHT FROM THE HIP... IF THEY HAD THE RIGHT COLOR I'D BE IN IT NOW. IM GUILTY I WENT TO ANOTHER LOCAL DEALER DAVID MCDAVID AND WAS LOST AND NEVER FELT WELCOMED. THE RECEPTIONISTS WAS FANTASTIC . THE MANAGERS WERE TOO BUSY THROWING DICE IN A FRIENDLY GAME OF ROCKS.... AUTO PLAZA YOU GIVE HOPE.. THAT ONE DAY MY KIDS WILL BE ABLE TO ENJOY LOOKING FOR AN AUTOMOBILE...

January 11, 2013

We're happy to provide great customer service whether you buy today or not. Thank you!

I'd buy at Auto Plaza again.. J & k Adams

by from Irving Tx |

We started out at Westway Ford looking to get approved for a loan. Well they couldnt. I'm not saying names but the manager at Westway Ford referred us to go see Victor Galanis and Christopher Allen at Auto Plaza of Irving and within hours we were driving in a truck... Thanks for all the help guys ... You are great in my books

December 27, 2012

We appreciate the business and the kind words Melinda. We stand behind our motto of "Apply today, Drive today".