1660 N Belt Line Rd, Irving, TX 75061

Used 866-414-1723

Late model Quality Affordable Pre-owned vehicles with Great Service!

2007 Cadillac

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Staff was friendly and upfront. Questions were answered, and small issues that there were, were addressed. Finance answered all questions, and the car was delivered in good shape. Would recommend buying a car to friends.

December 7, 2013

Tom, congratulations on your new Cadillac DTS! We thank you for the business and look forward to serving your vehicle needs in the future. Welcome to the Auto Plaza family!

Definitely Buy Here

by from Irving, TX |

Ramiro and Kevin are incredible guys to work with. They made me comfortable with the process to get the deal done and I left with car I wanted

December 7, 2013

Thanks for your business DJ. Welcome to the Auto Plaza family!

great friendly service and dedicated sales crew

by from Irving,Tx |

I really enjoyed the experience with Auto Plaza. It was amazing from beginning to the end. i never thought i could get approved and to my surprize I got approved fo the vehicle that i wanted instead of what was easiest to sell for them . Very fast and friendly service this is my second vehicle from this dealer ship. I would recommend it to all my friends and family . Jorge Ruiz

November 27, 2013

Jorge, it was great seeing you again! We appreciate your loyalty and it's obvious that you know you got a great deal on another car. Enjoy your new Mercedes and thank you for being part of the Auto Plaza family.

Rmiro wuz good

by from dallas tx 75211 |

they wore really good to me and i got the car i wanted its good place to get a car

November 25, 2013

Gerardo, congratulations on your new Chevy Impala! We're happy that you found the car you wanted. Auto Plaza strives to make the car buying process easy. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Auto Plaza family!

Patrick/ Victor were so awesome and helpful

by from Desoto, TX |

Im puchasing every car from Auto Plaza, This was the best car purchasing experience I have had in my life they were honest and straight to the point, and were able to get me the loan I needed. And for that I am so grateful.

November 25, 2013

Andria, we thank you for your business. It is our duty to provide you all the options and information so that you can make a logical decision about your purchase. Helping Taylor made our day. Her smile as soon as she saw that the car was hers was priceless! Our goal is making the customer happy. Thank you again for your business and welcome to the Auto Plaza family!

Taylor Patterson

by from Arlington, TX |

This is my first time purchasing a car and I went to Car Max and with a co- signer I had to bring over 3 grand also with a trade in and this was not good. I was told about Roadloans that sent me to Auto Plaza and there I met the two most helpful men I have meet in my 18 years of life, Patrick/Victor were honest, upfront, and willing to go the extra mile. Today n11-23-13 I drive off in my very first vehicle a 2012 to be exact and for that I am so thankful and appreciative. Auto Plaza and Victor/Pactrick are AWESOME!!!

November 25, 2013

Taylor, congratulations!!!! It's deals like this one that just go to show that what we do here at Auto Plaza is the right thing. We're very happy for you and hope you enjoy your 2012 Chevy Sonic. CarMax is a great company and we enjoy the competition. Auto Plaza's philosophy is simple. Finding you the right car, at the right price and doing so in a timely manner. We're glad we were able to help you out through the entire process and look forward to earning your business in the future. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Auto Plaza family!

LaTonya Cobb

by from Dallas Texas |

I was so nervous coming in, but these guys made me feel really comfortable. I am very happy and thankful for my decision. Everything happened so fast, and it was easy!

November 25, 2013

LaTonya, congratulations on your new Nissan Armada! Auto Plaza thanks you for your business and your kind words. With over 100 cars in our inventory, it's easy to find a car that finds our customer's needs and budget. Thank you again for your business and welcome to the Auto Plaza family!

Awesome dealership!

by from Irving |

Very awesome dealership, especially for me as a first time buyer got a more of a lower interst rate than i expected. Thank You Very Much Auto Plaza.

November 21, 2013

Joel, congratulations! Auto Plaza believes buying a car should be fun and hassle free. We do our best for EVERY customer! 1st time buyer, college grad, bankruptcy, etc. we're going to sell you the right car, at the right price! Welcome to the Auto Plaza family and enjoy your new Mustang!

patrick is the best seller glad that he help me

by from Bedford,Tx |

i found a nice car in paper the car that i realy wante d came down met patrick ,patrick he was a great sells man made sure i was satisfied and thank u much

November 21, 2013

Charles, thank you for your business. We're happy that you found what you wanted. Patrick is great at what he does and his customers love him! Welcome to the Auto Plaza family!

by from Irving, TX |

Very courtious and great to do business with! I would come back again.

November 21, 2013

Rachel, thank you again for your continued business. We were happy to help your daughter get her 2012 Nissan Altima. When we see our customers come back, we know we're doing something right.