Auto Plaza

Auto Plaza

1660 N Belt Line Rd, Irving, TX 75061

Used 866-414-1723

Late model Quality Affordable Pre-owned vehicles with Great Service!

Awesome Buying Experience!!!!

by from Irving Texas |

Patrick (Salesperson) and Victor (finance), both were very masterful in their presentation and speed of service. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who has credit challenges.

November 9, 2013

Floyd, thank you for your business AGAIN! Repeat customers and referrals are over half of our business. It was great seeing you and we're happy you not only bought another vehicle from us, but you got more than you expected with your new 2008 Mercedes E-350. Enjoy your new ride and we look forward to seeing you again in the future for all your vehicle needs.

great service

by from grand prairie tx |

great service. will reccomend to anyone interested in purchasing a car. very helpful staff that are willing to work with you. i will be buying my next car from them.

November 6, 2013

Congratulations on your 1st car Patrick! We are happy to have been part of your first car buying experience. And the best part is that you got a super low monthly payment. Way to go!!!! Thanks again for the business and welcome to the Auto Plaza family!

Easy ,Freindly, Fun !!!!

by from Dallas TX |

I had an amazing experience here , great price on a wonderful car. They made the process easy and convienent . Made things possible that others have failed to do with ease and a smile. I love my new car and will definetly be buying here again so will my friends :)

November 6, 2013

Thank you Lauren! Here at Auto Plaza we strive to make the car buying process easy and FUN! Enjoy your new 2010 Volkswagen Jetta and welcome to the Auto Plaza family.

Excellent experience and professional honest staff

by from Arlington, TX |

I had a great experience buying a car at AUTO PLAZA. the staff was very professional. I will recommend this place for anyone, i will buy another car from AUTO PLAZA. I bought a very clean 2010 Infinity G37, I LOVE IT, like new!!. Excellent experience overall, and professional honest staff.!!

November 6, 2013

Thank you for your business for the 3RD time Harry! Enjoy your new 2010 Infiniti G37. You're a great example of why customers keep coming back.

great salesman

by from Irving, TX |

efficient service and knowledgable about vehicles. the quaility of vehicles was outstanding. salemen were great assisting in chosing the right vehicle that would fit my needs and budget

October 18, 2013

Way to go Marvin! You are a great example of what we do best here at Auto Plaza. Seeing a happy customer is what makes our job fulfilling. Enjoy your new BMW 530i and welcome to the Auto Plaza family!

Friendly inviorment and wonderful customer service

by from IRVING TEXAS |

victor and patrick was great at the dealership victor handeled the finacing and patrick had excellent customer service skills. I will suggest this dealership to any one thank you guy's alot . I REALLY LOVE MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 18, 2013

Thank you very much for your business Lenora! Enjoy your new Ford Taurus and welcome to the Auto Plaza family!

Great Service from PATRICK

by from IRVING,TX |

Patrick was excellent and good call feedback and response.

October 14, 2013

Senthil, thank you for your business. You and your family enjoy your new Mercedes R350 and welcome to the Auto Plaza family.

Dream Come True

by from Irving,Tx |

Honestly I must say if it wasn't for William Boyd I would be try another dealership to try get into a car. William was very professional and honest with me that wat i liked about him. Normally other would give u the run around and this and that but william stuck to his word and good me approved. I would surely be back here if i ever decide to get another car and i will surely tell my friends and family about him and your company. You guys are AWESOME thanks again.

October 14, 2013

Keith, we're glad your dream came through for you. Thank you for your business and enjoy that 2013 Kia Soul. Thank you again and welcome to the Auto Plaza family!

Great very fast service

by from ft worth tx |

The car I wanted had been sent to auction earlier the day I came in and they did everything they could to get the car back and deliver it to me the next day. The process was so fast and easy.

October 8, 2013

Kevin, what can I say? I'll start by saying thank you for your service in our military. I'm glad everything worked out and we were able to earn your business. Enjoy that Mini Cooper S and congrats to your newest addition. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Auto Plaza family.

Fun Car buying experience

by from Frisco, TX |

It was a fun time. Ricky was the man and allowed me and my wife to get the car of her dreams. On top of everything the most impressive part of this experience is the fact that they did allof this during the worst storm of the year. They didnt allow the rain to damper getting a new car. The team even stayed about 2 hours after hours to close our deal. I would recommend getting a car from these guys!

October 8, 2013

Thank you for your patronage Brandon. Here at Auto Plaza, we strive to go above and beyond to make sure our customers are happy with their buying experience. I must admit, I'm a little envious of your Infiniti FX35 with all the bells and whistles. Enjoy your new car and welcome to the Auto Plaza family.