Auto Plaza

Auto Plaza

1660 N Belt Line Rd, Irving, TX 75061

Used 866-414-1723

Late model Quality Affordable Pre-owned vehicles with Great Service!

Dream Come True

by from Irving,Tx |

Honestly I must say if it wasn't for William Boyd I would be try another dealership to try get into a car. William was very professional and honest with me that wat i liked about him. Normally other would give u the run around and this and that but william stuck to his word and good me approved. I would surely be back here if i ever decide to get another car and i will surely tell my friends and family about him and your company. You guys are AWESOME thanks again.

October 14, 2013

Keith, we're glad your dream came through for you. Thank you for your business and enjoy that 2013 Kia Soul. Thank you again and welcome to the Auto Plaza family!

Great very fast service

by from ft worth tx |

The car I wanted had been sent to auction earlier the day I came in and they did everything they could to get the car back and deliver it to me the next day. The process was so fast and easy.

October 8, 2013

Kevin, what can I say? I'll start by saying thank you for your service in our military. I'm glad everything worked out and we were able to earn your business. Enjoy that Mini Cooper S and congrats to your newest addition. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Auto Plaza family.

Fun Car buying experience

by from Frisco, TX |

It was a fun time. Ricky was the man and allowed me and my wife to get the car of her dreams. On top of everything the most impressive part of this experience is the fact that they did allof this during the worst storm of the year. They didnt allow the rain to damper getting a new car. The team even stayed about 2 hours after hours to close our deal. I would recommend getting a car from these guys!

October 8, 2013

Thank you for your patronage Brandon. Here at Auto Plaza, we strive to go above and beyond to make sure our customers are happy with their buying experience. I must admit, I'm a little envious of your Infiniti FX35 with all the bells and whistles. Enjoy your new car and welcome to the Auto Plaza family.

Great Customer Service!!!

by from irving, tx |

its was a great experience buying a car from auto plaza and had great help from Ricky , the treatment was great and they gave me alot of good advise.

October 8, 2013

Thank you for your business Sylvia! We hope you enjoy your new 2012 Nissan Altima and welcome you to the Auto Plaza family!

Auto Plaza is guaranteed to meet your need.

by from Duncanville, TX |

Auto Plaza is a wonderful place that ensures you leave with a smile on your face. The staff is very friendly and they ensure you get approved with the car payment your are expecting. I worked with William Boyd who ensure he understood my expectation and ensured I was going to leave with a new car today. I am very pleased with the customer service I received and will ensure others are aware if you are looking to drive away with a new car Auto Plaza is the place to be. Great Service...

October 8, 2013

Thank you Dede! We hope you enjoy your new Infiniti G37. Auto Plaza understands that every car buyer's situation is unique. Your deal is a perfect example that Auto Plaza sells cars for less! Thank you again for your business and welcome to the Auto Plaza family!

Best Car Lot Ever

by from Irving Texas |

The time that i was here was the best time ever. It took no time at all to get the buying of a car done. The salesperson was very helpful and nice and so was the owner of the dealership too. I would refer people here when getting a car.

October 7, 2013

Tiffany, thank you very much for your business! It's pleasant to see repeat customers such as yourself and it goes to show that we are doing something right. It was nice seeing your dad and the kids as well. Thanks again for being part of the Auto Plaza family. It's customers like you that make our job fulfilling.

Great Salesman

by from Irving, TX |

Awesome dealership with great people to work out the process of buying my new car.

October 7, 2013

Thank you for your business Mel. Enjoy your new car and welcome to the Auto Plaza family!

Great Personality

by from Carrollton, TX |

I have been looking for a car for about 4 months. Everyone that I have talked to and explained my credit to mostly gave me an I don't know if we can response. Which didn't make me feel comfortable. I stood outside on the lot and gave Ricky a overview of my credit and his response was, "Let's go ahead and do the paperwork and see what we can get done" Ricky has a great "can do" personality. He was very socially and made the entire process as stressless as possible. I appreciate that being that I was looking for a yes to help start the rebuilding of my credit. Thank you!

October 7, 2013

Here at Auto Plaza, we understand that bad things happen to good people. With over 50 different bank programs, we are very aggressive in getting you the best financing options possible. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Auto Plaza family!

FRIENDLY and AFFORDABLE

by from Dallas Texas |

Our experience here was great!! i never would had thought i would be driving out on a Mercedes Benz thanks to Patrick and Ricky and lets not forget Victor for working out an affordable car payment for us. Everyone was nice as soon as you get here and very friendly. Thank you for all yall's help!! :) come and visit!!

October 7, 2013

Thank you very much for your business Mayra! Just shows how Auto Plaza can get a Mercedes for first time buyers even. Enjoy your new car and welcome to the Auto Plaza family!

great great experience

by from Grand Prairie TX |

From start to finish they were honest and professional!! What more can you ask from a car buying experience! The salesman Rickey was very very helpful fron the first phone call!!

September 28, 2013

Thank you for your business Timmie! Enjoy your new 2012 Chevy Malibu and welcome to the Auto Plaza family!