Auto Plaza

1660 N Belt Line Rd, Irving, TX 75061

Used 972-871-2700 Used 972-871-2700

great great experience

by from Grand Prairie TX |

From start to finish they were honest and professional!! What more can you ask from a car buying experience! The salesman Rickey was very very helpful fron the first phone call!!

September 28, 2013

Thank you for your business Timmie! Enjoy your new 2012 Chevy Malibu and welcome to the Auto Plaza family!

Friendly, FAST, and no pressurecustomer service!

by from Irving, TX |

I've been driving past Auto Plaza for years and have always admired the quality of vehicles on this smaller lot. I came in today to inquire on a vehicle I'd seen online and to also see how we could raise my husband's credit score in the process. Victor, in the finance dept., was extremely helpful, sincere, and even gave us tips to help work on it outside of a car-buying experience. Our sales rep., Ricky, was an absolute PLEASURE to work with! A family-man, personable, and kind, he made me (a female) feel like an equal while shopping without my husband (minded, I have over 20 years in Motorsports - But HE didn't know that). Knowing I could send a single female friend here allows for my HIGHEST review score. It is definitely a great little hidden treasure tucked away on the busy Beltline Road.

September 27, 2013

Nicolle, it was our pleasure. We thank you for your kind words and your business. Auto Plaza tries to make every car buying experience as easy and fun as possible. Congratulations on the new ride!

by from Little elm Texas |

Just purchased a used bmw from Patrick @ Autoplaza cars and it was a great experience... He went above and beyond to make sure that it was an easy transaction and met all my financial needs with no run around...By far one of the best car buying experiences i have had with a used car ... would definately recommend Patrick @ Autoplaza to anyone looking for a used car at an affordable price

September 27, 2013

Shopping made easy. Here at Auto Plaza we'd rather show you how easy it is rather than brag about it. Because our overhead is low, we can pass the savings on to you, the customer. Thank you very much for your business Charles and we hope you enjoy trekking around town in your new Beemer.

February 1, 2014

And thanks again!

February 1, 2014

Thanks again!

GREAT SERVICE

by from Dallas |

Our sales person was very patient and understanding. He listened to my situation and made a bad situation into a good thing.He broke through obstacles that i was never able to get through anywhere else and made it affordable and easy to drive away for in my new 2012 fusion. Not bad at all for a first time buy!!!!

September 27, 2013

Congratulations Natalie!!!! Auto Plaza takes great pride in selling our customers cars, especially first time buyers like yourself! Enjoy your 2012 Ford Fusion and welcome to the Auto Plaza family!

Credit Doctor Ricky X

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I wasn't sure if I can get approve to buy a Mercedes-Benz C300 with my short time on my job and all the challenges in my credit history. Ricky was very helpful in getting me approved. He explained and offered all the options that is available to me step by step. I am very satisafied with my purchase. I would recommend to all my associates and friend to come see Ricky here at Auto Plaza if they're in the market for a vehicle. Thanks Ricky and Auto Plaza for all your help to get my dream car.

September 12, 2013

Ani, Auto Plaza makes owning your dream car easy! Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to servicing your car needs in the future. Congratulations on your new 2010 Mercedes Benz C300 and welcome to the Auto Plaza family!

rickys review

by from euless tx |

ricky was a very good salesman for me and my husband i will recormand him with others.

September 12, 2013

Thank you very much for the business! We get great pleasure when we see customers excited and happy. Welcome to the Auto Plaza family Lavell and Tannor!

Patrick sold be a car with good customer service

by from Irving, Texas |

I was pleased with the customer service provided with my purchase

September 9, 2013

Thank you very much for your business James!

Ricky, Knowledgable LOW press Salesman- Integrity

by from Irving, Texas |

I Enjoyed doing Business with "Ricky", I asked him about the Companies sales process, he explained it very simply and clearly to me. I told him I was not an easy sale and had knowledge of delaerships and their tactics. He spoke with me and assured me the process here was simple and straight shooting. I felt as though he was honest and then we talked about my needs/wants. I believe he treated me fairly like a great friend and made me a deal I was ready to take. Rated him in real experience, great Guy! I was only looking for a Dr. Pepper when I saw the H3 and stopped. I took it home ;) Ron

September 9, 2013

Ron, thank you for your business and have fun with your new Hummer H3. Auto Plaza strives to try and provide the best service possible as well as have a variety of vehicles to choose from.