Auto Plaza

Auto Plaza

1660 N Belt Line Rd, Irving, TX 75061

Used 866-414-1723

Late model Quality Affordable Pre-owned vehicles with Great Service!

Great Service..Easy car buying experience

by from Little elm Texas |

Just purchased a used bmw from Patrick @ Autoplaza cars and it was a great experience... He went above and beyond to make sure that it was an easy transaction and met all my financial needs with no run around...By far one of the best car buying experiences i have had with a used car ... would definately recommend Patrick @ Autoplaza to anyone looking for a used car at an affordable price

September 27, 2013

Shopping made easy. Here at Auto Plaza we'd rather show you how easy it is rather than brag about it. Because our overhead is low, we can pass the savings on to you, the customer. Thank you very much for your business Charles and we hope you enjoy trekking around town in your new Beemer.

Great Service..Easy car buying experience

by from Little elm Texas |

February 1, 2014

Thanks again!

GREAT SERVICE

by from Dallas |

Our sales person was very patient and understanding. He listened to my situation and made a bad situation into a good thing.He broke through obstacles that i was never able to get through anywhere else and made it affordable and easy to drive away for in my new 2012 fusion. Not bad at all for a first time buy!!!!

September 27, 2013

Congratulations Natalie!!!! Auto Plaza takes great pride in selling our customers cars, especially first time buyers like yourself! Enjoy your 2012 Ford Fusion and welcome to the Auto Plaza family!

Credit Doctor Ricky X

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I wasn't sure if I can get approve to buy a Mercedes-Benz C300 with my short time on my job and all the challenges in my credit history. Ricky was very helpful in getting me approved. He explained and offered all the options that is available to me step by step. I am very satisafied with my purchase. I would recommend to all my associates and friend to come see Ricky here at Auto Plaza if they're in the market for a vehicle. Thanks Ricky and Auto Plaza for all your help to get my dream car.

September 12, 2013

Ani, Auto Plaza makes owning your dream car easy! Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to servicing your car needs in the future. Congratulations on your new 2010 Mercedes Benz C300 and welcome to the Auto Plaza family!

rickys review

by from euless tx |

ricky was a very good salesman for me and my husband i will recormand him with others.

September 12, 2013

Thank you very much for the business! We get great pleasure when we see customers excited and happy. Welcome to the Auto Plaza family Lavell and Tannor!

Patrick sold be a car with good customer service

by from Irving, Texas |

I was pleased with the customer service provided with my purchase

September 9, 2013

Thank you very much for your business James!

Ricky, Knowledgable LOW press Salesman- Integrity

by from Irving, Texas |

I Enjoyed doing Business with "Ricky", I asked him about the Companies sales process, he explained it very simply and clearly to me. I told him I was not an easy sale and had knowledge of delaerships and their tactics. He spoke with me and assured me the process here was simple and straight shooting. I felt as though he was honest and then we talked about my needs/wants. I believe he treated me fairly like a great friend and made me a deal I was ready to take. Rated him in real experience, great Guy! I was only looking for a Dr. Pepper when I saw the H3 and stopped. I took it home ;) Ron

September 9, 2013

Ron, thank you for your business and have fun with your new Hummer H3. Auto Plaza strives to try and provide the best service possible as well as have a variety of vehicles to choose from.

Patrick was wonderful and made buying so easy.

by from Lancaster, TX |

Saw this red 2006 Toyota Solara online at cars.com and was not looking forward to dealing with a used car salesman at all since I had already visited some other dealerships. Patrick was absolutely wonderful and did not pressure me at all. He made this a very enjoyable purchse. He took the tme to explain everything to me and explained the difference in the amount of sales tax if I traded in my vehicle or if I put cash down. I would and will recommend him to anyone I know who wants to buy another car. Thanks, Patrick. I wish more salesmen would treat customers like you treated me and my friend.

September 9, 2013

Sharron, congratulations on your new Toyota Solara. Patrick enjoyed selling you a car as well. At Auto Plaza we strive to make all our customers enjoy their buying experience.

The Amazing Patrick...

by from Fort Worth |

Patrick is an excellent salesman. He worked hard and got us into the truck we wanted. Between him and Victor they did an excellent job. I would suggest anyone looking for a car come by Auto Plex and ask for Patrick....

September 9, 2013

Thank you for your business!

Patrick the great

by from Grand Prairie Texas |

Patrick was very helpful and showed me several cars that we could afford ! Thanks for the great service !

August 14, 2013

Dorothy and Brandan, you are a great example of a great customer. Thank you for choosing Auto Plaza AGAIN for your vehicle needs. Look forward to seeing you both in the future. Thank you for your repeat business.