Tampa Auto Source

7610 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL 33604

Used 866-606-4511

Quality vehicles at reasonable prices!! super easy financing !!!

AWESOME Experience

by from Tampa Fl |

I could say so much about Peter and my experience at Tampa Auto source it was just that great, But to keep it short and sweet. I did not expect to leave with my car or any car for that matter but Peter walked me through the whole process with the bank and the insurance company to get me in my DREAM CAR as if it was his own. I never felt uncomfortable or Intimidated being a first time buyer and woman with really no prior knowledge. With that said I would 100% recommend Tampa Auto Source to any first time buyer or woman looking for a good deal on really nice LUXURY cars.

by from Tampa Fl. |

Thank you so much to Mike and the people at Tampa Auto Source . Positive attitude goes very far with me . Mike says " not a problem " he's very optimistic about any problem that I though I might face . Mike was very cooperative and understanding to my sensitive situation on trying to get my car and license. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE AMAZING EXPERIENCE!

Great Experiance!!

by from Tampa |

Great customer service, Quick Buying and just a great personality over all for everyone there.

THE BEST IN TOWN

by from TampaFL |

Hands down the best buying experience I have had. Not just for my auto mobile. PETER AND MIKE WORKED WITH ME TO BEAT ALL OF THE PREVIOUS QUOTES I HAD RECEIVED AND I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER. THESE GUYS ARE THE TRUTH AND MAKE THE CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE A FULL AND EASY EXPERIENCE. IF YOU LIVE ANYWHERE WITHIN 100 MILES OF TAMPA IT WOULD BE WORTH THE VISIT

Awesome experience in 2015

by from Tampa, FL |

By far, this is the best company we have ever been to. We love our new car and the customer service were so very helpful and we absolutely love Peter A and Eddie!!!! I want to thank the company for helping us and for everything. We will definitely recommend this company to everybody! YOU ROCK TAMPA AUTO SOURCE!!! Sincerely, The Strahles

Satisfied Second Time Buyer

by from Tampa, FL |

Second Time buying a car with Tampa Auto Source. Had a great experience dealing with Peter Acevedo and team. Looking foward to enjoying my new Volkswagen!

Great service!

by from Palm Harbor, FL |

My husband and I had a great experience at Tampa Auto Source. Pete was friendly, helpful, and honest and took his time to answer all of our questions on any vehicle that we chose to look at. The inventory was impressive and we walked away with not one, but TWO great cars. Thank you Pete!

THE PLACE TO GO FOR YOUR CAR

by from TAMPA FL, |

I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME AT TAMPA AUTO SOURCE I MEAN NOT ONLY DID MY FIANCE AND I GET A CAR BUT WE MADE FRIENDS WITH A GUY BY THE NAME OF PETER ACEVEDO, THIS GUY IS FULL OF LIFE. MY FIANCE THOUGHT HE WAS LEAVING WITHOUT A CAR BUT PETER MADE IT ALL POSSIBLE. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO GET A CAR TAMPA AUTO SOURCE IS THE PLACE TO GO AND GET YOUR CAR WITH GREAT DEALS AND A GREAT GUY TO HELP YOU WITH ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS ETC.

Michael S...

by from St. Petersburg, FL |

The crew at Tampa Auto Source is top notch. I'm in the process of repairing my credit. I gave Peter many challenges to overcome. This guy is a fighter. Peter went above and beyond to get my deal completed.. Thank you Peter !!!!

Great experience

by from Bradenton fl |

I went in and was treated like a person. The process was smooth and good. Peter put me at ease and got me financed. Great place if you want to buy a car.

Great Experience!

by from Tampa, Florida |

I've had such a great experience at Tampa Auto Source! Peter is amazing! From the minute I got there to the minute I left, the customer service was excellent. He was honest, personable, and straight-forward. He told me what I needed to know being a first time buyer and when I came back with my down payment and a better salary, the process wasn't long and grueling...it was quick and everything was explained to me in a manner that I understood, and was able to ask questions when I needed to. Great service, great people, and great cars!