Colonial VW of Medford

Used 877-282-5409
Service 866-383-6691

Awesome! Recommend 100%

by from Pawtucket, RI |

Just bought a new Passat at VW Colonial Medford and the service could not have been better. After having a terrible experience at a different dealership, we went to Colonial expecting the same treatment. We were very wrong! From our first phone/internet inquiry up to the day we left the dealership with our new car, we could not have been treated better! Jason was amazing, as well as Anna, that found us the best financing options. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking for a new VW. Worth the drive if you don live close, like us!

Greatest Dealership!!

by from Brighton, MA |

I've been going to this dealership for 5 years now and every time I go they help me out tremendously. James and Jason are the best. My credit isn't the best but they did everything possible to take care of me. This place is what other dealerships should look up to.

Great Dealership

by from Boston |

The quality of car, the customer service and buying speed is all great! I visited the dealer only two times, and they finished my paper work so quickly. Highly recommended

Experience at VW medford

by from Boston, MA |

My experience at VW medford was great! I worked with Steve who is the salesman and Jason who is the finance to purchase my first car. They are friendly and professional, the whole process was not complicated. Good service. 5 stars for sure.

Great staff!

by from Pepperell, MA |

The people at any dealership can make or break your experience. I drove 50 miles to see a car advertised on cars.com. My salesperson was Matt, and he was understanding of my desires, and helped quickly arrange a test drive of my desired vehicle. I made it clear I was ready to drive away in that car, if certain parameters could be met. Between Matt and Jason the finance guy, those parameters were achieved, and I was satisfied I had a good deal on my new car. I told them in person, and am saying it here: I will send people to this dealership, because of the people, and how well they worked with me.

Great service

by from Everett MA |

Colonial of VW is one of the best places ive made a deal with . My salesman was steve and he was an awesome guy . I purchased a 2011 wrx sti sedan from here . We both agreeed on a deal and he gave me more than i expected for my trade in .. If you want a good deal or car i suggest you go down and ask for steve

My new Buggy

by from Cambridge, MA |

I was pleasantly surprised with Colonial VW. In the past my experience with dealers has not been a positive one. From the moment I got out of my car an met Adam the process went smoothly without a wrinkle. I trusted Adam, an I also had confidence in him. The car purchasing process went quickly.........and it was painless! I would recommend Colonial VW of Medford to anyone looking for a good honest dealer to purchase a car from.

They helped me dump my brand new Ford

by from Wakefield, ma |

I came in after I had rented a jetta for the weekend. I fell in love with it and I really wanted one. The only problem is that I had just gotten my 2014 Ford Fiesta 4 months prior. I worked with George (the dealer) and Jason (The finance manager/ Miracle Worker) they were both fantastic and very patient. It was a very quick process and they had me drive off the lot the same day with a Passat for a cheaper price than the Jetta. They were very helpful with getting what I needed for the price that I wanted. Jason ended up getting me a lower interest rate than I had on my new Ford. The man is truly a miracle worker. Overall I give this dealership 11/10 stars. Thanks guys!

Great dealership!

by from Medford, MA |

I purchased a 2014 VW Passat in Opera Red within the past week and I could not have been happier with our salesman George Makrigiannis and all the staff at Colonial VW of Medford. I got a great trade in on my old car and a great deal on the price and financing. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone that wants a friendly and fun experience purchasing a car. They are knowledgeable and they make you feel welcome. Excellent experience all around!

Pleasant car buying experience

by from Greenwich CT |

I drove 3 hours to Medford MA to see a car that I really wanted and let me tell you right now that it was worth it. I was a little reluctant considering my previous negative dealership experience but overall I was very pleased with the way things worked out. The car was immaculate and everything was exactly as described. The Finance manager Jason and my salesman Ryan were very accommodating and helpful. I highly recommend this dealership.

Good Experience

by from Boston, MA |

My experience at VW medford was great. I worked with James who is the salesman and Anna who is the finance manager to buy my very first car, a VW passat. They were so nice and friendly! James is patient guy who is willing to explaining every detail about the car to me, and always tries his best to give me the best service. Also Anna is also very helpful, she made a good loan rate available to me. In my view, she is the most professional finance manage I met during my purchase. I would recommend them to anyone!