Colonial VW of Medford

Used 877-282-5409
Service 866-383-6691

Awesome! Recommend 100%

by from Pawtucket, RI |

Just bought a new Passat at VW Colonial Medford and the service could not have been better. After having a terrible experience at a different dealership, we went to Colonial expecting the same treatment. We were very wrong! From our first phone/internet inquiry up to the day we left the dealership with our new car, we could not have been treated better! Jason was amazing, as well as Anna, that found us the best financing options. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking for a new VW. Worth the drive if you don live close, like us!

great purchase

by from Boston, MA |

I was very please at how professional, fast and helpful James was at advising me in the choice of a used Jetta for my nephew, which his car was totaled recently. Overall everything was taking care with great professionalism, no regrets!! Marie Cadet

Great Service

by from Boston, MA |

Colonial Volkswagen went out of their way for me to get the car I wanted with the package, in a specific color. I drove a Passat, however, when I went back the next day it had been sold. Matt and James tracked one down and put everything together for me. My wife loves the Passat so much better than our previous Versa. I highly recommend Colonial Volkswagen.

amazing service

by from Medford MA |

Colonial Volkswagon of Medford: Thank you Thomas Bowes and Kyle Mailn for providing a quick and reliable experience! I came in to the shop at 6pm with a flat tire and spare.. Both gentlemen quickly helped me, patched my tire, and put it back on! All within 10 minutes! Excellent service and highly recommend! Thanks again for your help! :)

Highly recommended

by from Sudbury, mA |

Colonial VW is a great dealership. I enjoyed the sales staff there very much and had a great experience. I highly recommend anyone interested in buying a VW to go to Colonial.

Awesome Service!

by from Wakefield MA |

My husband and I purchased a 2013 GMC Acadia Denali. Our salesman Levette was extremely helpful and knowledgable. Never pushy and really got to know what we were looking for! The finance manager Jason was honest and straightforward. He took the time to walk us through numbers and options and was extremely professional. They have earned a client for life!

Best car ever

by from Woburn ma |

I had already owned a 2007 Vw Jetta but always wanted a specific gli and I had gone to James over at colonial Vw of Medford ma and he hunted the car I wanted down and get me a better price than any other dealer could. I am very pleased with this purchase and def recommend everyone to come here to buy a car

Purchase

by from Boston Massachusetts |

I had bought recently the cutest little pre owned blue Beetle ever and I love it. James was so helpful and made the experience so easy and I was very happy about the service. Overall best purchase ever!!!

Warmed up my winter!!!!!

by from Malden |

At some point in time we all need a new car, unfortunately for me that point and time just so happen to take place during SNOWMAGEDDON smh. I was really bummed out about buying a new vehicle during this time of year. Fortunately, for me I came across a truly helpful, laid back guy who held a generous interest in me and my well being. James Pelham never once made me feel pressured in any way to make an impulse decision. He was really helpful in aiding me to pick out a GTI. James also attended to all my concerns and worked hard to get me the best deal I could possibly receive. THANKS!!!

Great Service

by from Boston,MA |

I needed a car and my friend knew of Colonial Volkswagen in Medford. We went together and were looking at a used Passat. I worked with James who showed me a 2012 white Passat that I fell in love with. He made everything easy and addressed all my questions. James even had a small scratch taken care of before I drove off. I got a great deal and excellent service!

Snobody's Better

by from Boston ma |

I'd been car shopping for a while and found myself at vw of Medford post blizzard(I was surprised they were open) everybody was super nice they made buying my new Tiguan easy no back and forth no run around no nonsense Bryan was awesome as was the whole staff thanks guys