Colonial VW of Medford

Used 877-282-5409
Service 866-383-6691

Awesome! Recommend 100%

by from Pawtucket, RI |

Just bought a new Passat at VW Colonial Medford and the service could not have been better. After having a terrible experience at a different dealership, we went to Colonial expecting the same treatment. We were very wrong! From our first phone/internet inquiry up to the day we left the dealership with our new car, we could not have been treated better! Jason was amazing, as well as Anna, that found us the best financing options. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking for a new VW. Worth the drive if you don live close, like us!

great customer service !!!

by from Boston,MA |

I was looking for VW Passat for few weeks and luckily walked in in this dealership after work...I obtained the best customer service u can imagine.Sean showed me the cars and I was able to take one for the ride that later was my purchase. JASON was amazing to work with,he spent so much time with me explaining and providing all the needed info for my favorite purchase of the year :). Thank you, guys. I will be back.

Great service, friendly staff

by from Boston,ma |

I went into VW Medford and my sales guy was James. He was extremely helpful and easy going. He let me know all I needed to know, was understanding and empathetic when the car I wanted was no longer available. He sought other options and found an even better car for me with less miles and matched the budget I was looking to spend on a car. Negotiations were fairly easy and I walked away with my 2012 Volkswagen Jetta. Thanks James!

George was amazing

by from Everett |

I recommend going to colonial Vw of Medford and see George he was great real helpful. I got an awesome Jetta at a great price and had very good experience - Thank you colonial

It would be a mistake to go anywhere else

by from Boston, MA |

I had such a pleasant and amazing experience with this dealership. Unlike many of the other dealers that smother you with pressure, Greg in sales is experienced, knows his product, smart and very responsive. I highly recommend asking for his assistance (he is the 1st desk on the right when you come in the door). The General Manager, Ken, is also great. I have bought 3 cars in 4 years, and will buy all my cars if possible through them moving forward. They provided me with an honest number for a trade while working in such a competitive market, I felt like I received more than a fair deal on the car. Lastly, on to finance department. I dealt with a gentleman by the name of Jason Bradley, he worked a great deal with me. Spending much more time than any other dealer typically would, and honest as the day is long, gave me a real lesson in finance and credit that was worth 3 credits in college. This is hands down the best dealership I have worked with and this is coming from a guy that has been buying cars since 1977. It would be a mistake to go anywhere else.

It would be a mistake to go anywhere else

by from Boston, MA |

Service Department Lacking

by from Medford, MA |

This review is about quality of service in Colonial's service dept. I leased a 2014 GTI. After around 20k miles, the engine light would appear intermittently. When I brought the car in for a repair & for service, I mentioned the intermittent engine light issue. Both times I was told by the service department that they couldn't find anything. This (both times) was during the period the car was in warranty. When I brought it in for the last service appointment, the light was on again. This time they told me the car needed almost $1k in service. When I responded that I'd brought the issue to them 2x when the car was in warranty, they told me they had no record of it (probably BC no one looked hard enough, is my thinking), so they didn't document it. The service people are "ok" in general, unless there is an issue, or something that requires critical thinking.

vw jetta from Gregory Cohen

by from medford ma |

i was very pleased with Greg and services. my husband has vw and it is a great car. but important how people sell it!i loved medford colonial vw

Very Helpful

by from Wellsely MA |

I went to Colonial Medford even though living in Wellsely close to another dealer because of the reviews and the selection. The car I originally thought I would want ended up driving different than expected and James was very patient in helping me pick a Jetta that worked for me. I even look foward to servicing there when they have there new building up.

Very helpful

by from Wellesley Ma |

I purchased at Colonial even though living in Wellesley because they have better reviews and a bigger selection. James helped me with my purchase even though I had changed the car I had originally picked because it drove different than what I thought. The whole dealership was laid back and I am extremely satisfied with my experience.

Very helpful