Colonial VW of Medford

Used 877-282-5409
Service 866-383-6691

Awesome! Recommend 100%

by from Pawtucket, RI |

Just bought a new Passat at VW Colonial Medford and the service could not have been better. After having a terrible experience at a different dealership, we went to Colonial expecting the same treatment. We were very wrong! From our first phone/internet inquiry up to the day we left the dealership with our new car, we could not have been treated better! Jason was amazing, as well as Anna, that found us the best financing options. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking for a new VW. Worth the drive if you don live close, like us!

Great Dealership

by from New Hampshire |

Excellent Dealer Mike at Colonial VW in Medford made my used car purchase quick and easy. Looked at the car on Sunday. Drove it home Wednesday night. I highly recommend Mike and Colonial VW for all your new and used car needs.

Excellent Work

by from boston |

It's really have a good experience in there. Derek is a nice dealer; he help me find a car which is my favorite. He can patience talk with you even you not speak English good. sometime just a message for him when you have question, he always answer as soon as possible. He is responsibility and friendly dealer for customer.

Straight forward negotiating and friendly staff.

by from Kennebunk, ME |

The sales staff was very busy when I entered the showroom. Even though he was already helping a customer, Josh Jeffres greeted me and told me someone would be with me soon. A few minutes later, he had a free moment and set me up on a test drive. When I returned, Josh got to me as quickly as he could. We discussed my trade and one of the sales managers (Chris Ployer) appraised my car. When he returned, Josh, Chris and I negotiated on the deal. I found Chris to be very open and honest throughout the process. I generally buy two or more cars per year and do a substantial amount of comparison shopping. I can see when a dealer is trying to play games with the numbers. Chris did not do that at all. I had tried to buy a similar car at another VW dealer. The other dealer gave me the same discount on their car but offered me $2,000.00 less for my trade. I liked the way the entire transaction was handled. Josh followed up after the sale in addition to being helpful and courteous throughout the process. On a side note, I love my 2013 Beetle R-Line. I drove a Mini Cooper before the Beetle. I would recommend that anyone considering a Mini should drive the Beetle. Just as fun to drive, but the Beetle is optioned so much better and is better on the highway.

GREAT SERVICE

by from Boston, MA |

Greg Cohen did an amazing job making the process of car purchasing fun and hassle-free He was a key reason I purchased my 2104 Beetle.

Greg Cohen and Colonial VW are the Best!

by from Medford, MA |

We just signed our first lease, a 2014 Tiguan, with Greg Cohen and couldn't be happier! He had all the knowledge and info we needed to decide which Volkswagen was the best choice for our family. Greg was the best choice to take care of us. The whole process was painless and our numbers were right in line with our comfort level....no back and forth or stuffy finance people. Everything was very straight forward and Greg secured our color of choice at a sister dealership and delivered as promised. When my wife Laura and I came to pickup the Tiguan with our four kids Greg took right over and entertained them to no end while we signed the papers. He even let our rambunctious 3 yr old sit on his lap as he explained all of the features first hand in the car in detail for us before we drove away. This is our second Volkswagen but first sales experience with Colonial and this family friendly dealership, service dept and especially Greg Cohen have earned our business for life! ~Paula G.

Go to Steve

by from Medford, MA |

I recently purchased a car from Steven Gill at Colonial VW and I could not be more satisfied. Steve was friendly, helpful and extremely knowledgeable about the cars. Steve and finance manager Chris Ployer made the process easy and stress-free and together they helped me find the perfect car for me. I would definitetly recommend Steve and the rest of the Colonial staff to anyne looking to buy a car.

Great experience

by from Boston ma |

Great experience, great price, everything was simple straightforward and easy. I set everything up over the phone with Matt ahead of time, we came finished up the paperwork, drove away in our new car in just over an hour, the best easiest car buying experience Matt and Chris were awesome, if you're thinking about buying a VW this is the place

Great experience

by from Boston ma |

smooht, no-pressure purchase

by from Brookline, MA |

Just purchased a Jetta Sportswagon from Colonial of Medford. The whole experience was very smooth from the initial inquires to the purchase. To get the specific features we wanted, we had to order the vehicle, but the process was straightforward, the price was good, and the wait for delivery was even shorter than predicted. We worked with Steve Gill who was very informative, responsive, and we did not feel any pressure from him. The car was delivered in perfect condition, and the features were all explained carefully when we picked up the car.

Great customer experience buying a pre-owned VW

by from Somerville, MA |

We went to Colonial VW on Monday night (after the Presidents weekend) during the snowstorm to look at pre-owned vehicles. Ryan Hawkins (salesman) was exceptional by greeting us when we arrived to helping us trading in our 2011 Honda to purchasing a 2013 pre-owned Passat. The purchase price was well below the price offered at another dealership for the same vehicle but a different color. All the sales staff including the finance manager Chris were excellent. We strongly recommend visiting this dealership first when considering either a new, old or pre-owned vehicle of any make or model.