Colonial VW of Medford

Used 877-282-5409
Service 866-383-6691

Love My New Jetta!

by from South Boston, MA |

This is my second round of securing a lease vehicle through Colonial in Medford. The experience could not have been better. These folks know how to make the car purchase/lease experience as painless as possible. No pushing, no nonsense. Just pleasant, down-to-business people all around. I would never go anywhere else for my next car!

Very happy

by from Boston, MA |

Steve (Gill) was a real pleasure to work with. This was my first new car (big decision). Steve greeted us, gave us fantastic research information (which we studied) and offered his help if we had any questions. At no point did I feel like I was being sold to. Rather, he was helping me buy the right car for me. I really appreciated his knowledge, thoughtfulness and helpfulness. Thanks Steve. Jim

Amazing Buying Process! Simple, No Games! Thanks!

by from Salem, MA |

Truly the best buying process ever! Colonial VW is an amazing dealership that has taken amazing care of me through the last 3 car purchases I have made. I live 30 miles away and make the trip there because they treat me so good. These guys are truly professionals at what they do and the only dealership I know of to have the same sales team on staff for years. It is great to go in now on my 3rd vehicle and see all the same people. The guy who sold my first car remembers details I have long forgotten. When I need something years later, I call the service department and make an appointment. It is a fast and easy procedure where the staff understands often times I am running late and they have me out the door quickly! I really appreciate everyone at Colonial VW!

2013 Golf

by from Boston, MA |

The salespeople at Colonial were excellent and knew exactly what they were talking about. I first went to Colonial to test drive a golf and get an idea of financing, pricing, etc and was very satisfied. Later that day I went to Quirk Volkswagen to do the same and see if I could find any better deals. Quirk was a disaster. The salesman told me that every question I asked was "a different department". He knew nothing about the car and was just trying to play a racket. Go to colonial.

Great experience

by from Boston, MA |

I have recently moved to Boston from overseas and the car leasing process was complex as I had no credit history or SSN. Luckily VW Medford was great and Steve Gill in particular. I would highly recommend as they were thorough and made it clear the pricing was final, there was no "additional" charges that I had encountered at other dealers. I would use them again.

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Boston, MA |

Great experience. Outstanding customer service. Bill Burns was very helpful, patient not pushy at all and straightforward. He made me very comfortable during the whole process. I went to lease a 2013 Passat, which was my first time leasing a vehicle. The transaction went very smoothly. Will definitely recommend to my friends.

Great dealership, great sales consultants

by from Boston, MA |

By far the best experience I've had in Massachusetts, Greg Cohen is simply the best sales consultant, he takes care of you in every way and he makes sure you get the most out of your money, this has been the third car I buy from Colonial VW Medford and I'll keep coming back. On top of the great service they also acknowledge customer loyalty and they know you by name, no waiting times, everything is a breeze, this is my definition of an amazing customer driven car dealership

Great sales experience - Ask for Ryan or Jason

by from Wakefield, MA |

Great sales experience (for a new car purchase). I would highly recommend them for a VW

Great Car Leasing Experience!

by from Melrose, MA |

I recently leased a new VW Jetta through Colonial VW and I had a great experience. I would highly recommend my rep, Stephen Gill. He was very knowledgeable and offered a very competitive lease price from the beginning. There was no haggling! I was in and out of the dealership with my new vehicle within hours. Make sure to ask for Stephen!

Awesome experience!

by from Medford, MA |

I had a great experience purchasing my Brand new GTI here. My salesperson was Rob Cherubino. He was extremely knowledgeable and very patient with me. He did not act pushy at all during my purchase period. I would highly recommend this dealership and ask for Rob!