Colonial VW of Medford

Used 888-245-5014
Service 888-390-7844

Best experience ever

by from Maine |

This was our best new car buying experience ever. James was efficient yet thorough, was respectful and not pushy.Gave us all the time we needed, went over car controls etc, which was a first for us , and was just so nice! Would definitely go back and highly recommend this dealership.

Very satisfied

by from Yarmouth, maine |

They had a hard to find Golf TDI in stock. They gave a reasonable discount and arranged good financing. We were out of state and they delivered the car to us after we made a long trip down to complete the purchase. Everyone was courteous and efficient. Only minimal drawback was the showroom was crowded and seemed a little disorganized. Otherwise, everything was great.

great car buying experience

by from boston |

Bought my new Golf from James, came in late before close one night, evrybody was really friendly, and helpful, easy buying experience, no pressure, they got me exactly what I wanted with out a lot of the usual back and forth, I picked my car up the next day and couldn't be happier

Used GTI

by from Cambridge MA |

I bought a used GTI from colonial and was surprised how smooth the process went. It was my first time at a dealership even though I owned VW's previously. James helped me pick out a car that awesome and Jason helped with all the financing as well as giving me great advice to build my credit and fix a few things for in the future. I would buy again from these guys and think the most of them.

vOLKSWAGEN GTI

by from Cambridge MA |

I came to Colonial to look at used GTI's and was able to find something I loved and was also in my budget working with James. After that I completed the rest of the paperwork with Jason who is not like any finance manager I would have imagined. I wasn't taken to a dark room to sign papers and be pressured, I was actually treated great, my credit was explained and he also gave me tips on how to fix a few things. We stayed later than the normal hours and he even ordered a pizza for both of us. I would buy from these guys again and again.

Easiest buy ever

by from Boston MA |

I came to colonial VW to purchase a tiguan and was helped by Jason and James. Jason was very up front with me over the phone and James made everything else go smoothly too. I got a great deal and it was the easiest car buy ever. Thank you

Great Experience

by from Hollis, NH |

Buying my car was so easy. I worked with James who was patient and great to work with. I purchased a preowned mini cooper countryman, I called ahead and when I got there they had it ready for me to test drive sitting out front. I owned my car for 10 years and have to say I was dreading buying a new car but everyone at vw medford made it , dare I say a likable experience. I love my car!

Great Place - Ask for Greg

by from Boston, MA |

I bought my first car from this dealer and it could not have been a better experience. Greg Cohen was my salesman and he walked me through the process every step of the way. Never once did I feel as though I was being mislead which is something I was worried about given this was my first experience. He got me exactly what I was looking for and made the process easy on my family and I. I ended up driving away with a Passat at a great deal, hopefully I will have the car for a long time to come.

Greatest Dealership!!

by from Brighton, MA |

I've been going to this dealership for 5 years now and every time I go they help me out tremendously. James and Jason are the best. My credit isn't the best but they did everything possible to take care of me. This place is what other dealerships should look up to.

Great Dealership

by from Boston |

The quality of car, the customer service and buying speed is all great! I visited the dealer only two times, and they finished my paper work so quickly. Highly recommended