Colonial VW of Medford

Used 888-245-5014
Service 888-390-7844

Good Experience

by from Boston, MA |

My experience at VW medford was great. I worked with James who is the salesman and Anna who is the finance manager to buy my very first car, a VW passat. They were so nice and friendly! James is patient guy who is willing to explaining every detail about the car to me, and always tries his best to give me the best service. Also Anna is also very helpful, she made a good loan rate available to me. In my view, she is the most professional finance manage I met during my purchase. I would recommend them to anyone!

Phenomenal Experience

by from Medford, MA |

Thank you VW of Medford for helping me get into a great car and a fantastic deal! Mike Kingsley was great throughout the whole process. I highly recommend VW of Medford and Mike to anyone looking for a new car!

Above & beyond to get me my exact car!

by from Winchester |

Steve Gill was wonderful and not only helped me with the process of buying a new Jetta SportWagon, but managed to find the one car in New England that was the exact color and option package I wanted. Colonial matched the price I had been quoted from somewhere else, so it was a good deal as well as great service. Will definitely continue to rely on Colonial for all of my VW needs.

Best lease experience

by from Boton, MA |

Most pleasant experience leasing a car yet. Dealing with Mike Kingsley was great. He knows the cars and is straight forward. Handled all details so I could drive away in a new Jetta.

Overall Satisfied

by from Boston, MA |

Had a great experience with my salesman. He was very helpful and he has been great at communicating with me while my car gets a few problems worked out. So far my car has yet to be fixed so I can't give a true review for that right now. Ended up paying for the car fully as the finance salesman was very high pressure and clearly upset we didn't accept the offer. Beyond that it was all good.

Great Sales And Service

by from Somerville, MA |

I recently had a great experience buying a used Jetta here. This was my first solo car buying experience and I was anxious about the process after going twice in the past 3 years to other places with my boyfriend. Mike Kingsley at Colonial Medford was wonderful. He didn't pressure me to look at cars out of my price range or with unwanted features. But what set Mike apart is when he helped when I was concerned about the shifting in the car on my test drive. It was a Certified Pre-Owned car so it should be "like new" but the manual was not shifting correctly. He hadn't experienced the problem himself but asked the mechanics to check the car, they ordered a new part and got everything fixed. Now the car drives like a dream. Thanks for taking the time to get everything right instead of just moving to the next buyer.

Simply Satisfied

by from North Scituate, RI |

I was looking for this car for a year and everyone had damage or just couldn't fall into place. I traveled to Colonial to look at the BMW there and James and Heber helped me out. It was kind of crazy as someone else was looking at it at the same time but I was able to close it first. They even got the car to me in RI to register. Very professional and helpful.

Fast and Easy service

by from Bedford, New Hampshire |

I went to colonial in Medford MA after looking for Tiguans for my daughter. I spoke to Jason about coming down and worked with James. Both men made this the most easiest car buying process I've ever had. Absolutely recommend either of these gentlemen when buying a car.

Amazing Dealership

by from Somerville, MA |

My experience at Colonial Volkswagen of Medford was the very best I have encountered during my few month car search. Steve Gill was a very outgoing and friendly salesperson who worked quickly and effectively to help me in my purchase. He made me extremely comfortable and happy I am again a VW owner! On the day I received my car, Steve went through everything with me on the car, inside and out, even introducing me to a member of their service team who could help me in the future with any maintenance needs. I was impressed with his thoroughness and his above and beyond actions to be sure the cosmetic concerns I had with the car were taken care of 100%. I am an extremely happy customer, Steve and the folks at Colonial Volkswagen were incredible to deal with and sold me a great car. I will definitely recommend your cars and dealership to my family and friends when they are in the market for a new car!! Thank you again for the great experience!

Highly Recommend

by from Cambridge, MA |

Mike Kingsley helped me find just what I wanted at Colonial Volkswagen - he understood what I was looking for, and led me to it, no pressure along the way. A pleasant, easy experience overall, and now I have a new Jetta - the exact color and style I wanted - to show for it!