Colonial VW of Medford

162 Mystic Ave, Medford, MA 02155

New 888-731-4186
Used 877-282-5409
Service 866-383-6691

Visit Colonial Volkswagon....Be Happy :)

by from Medford |

Many of my friends told me they had great experiences with Colonial Volkswagon so I made the trip. I had the pleasure of working with a salesman named James Pelham...he was straightforward and knowledgeable........any questions and advice he had was top notch..........Chris from finance was great and very polite..........I will definitely be returning when looking for my next purchase..........I could not be any happier with my new car ...when I am in my new car I can't help but smile .....Thank you Colonial Volkswagon :)

It was a BREEZE

by from Winthrop, MA. |

I had never been to Colonial VW of Medford before, but when I decided to trade my Passat wagon I chose this place because of good reviews. I was not disappointed at all. I was met by the very cheerful Bill Burns, who made the experience painless and fun. He has a great personality and is very kind, a real gentleman. He explained and went over everything about the car with me. Thank you Bill & Colonial VW of Medford

Awesome Experience

by from Boston, MA |

The is the second car i have purchased with this dealership I work exclusively with Sean O'Connor. By far the best sales rep i have used, I was having issues with my previous car and he and I spoke and that day I left with a 2014 VW Jetta. Sean is extremely helpful and knowledgable he gives 110% to the customer. I never thought i would be purchasing another vehicle however it made sense, the buying process was a non-pressure setting where i was able to weigh the pros and cons. I will definetly continue purchasing vehicles from Colonial and Sean.

2012 Jetta 2.5l SE Pre-owned

by from Carlisle, MA |

I decided to go to Colonial for a test drive based on the reviews here and I was not disappointed. The great deal on my new Jetta helped get me in the door too. As soon as I walked in I was greeted by Ryan and Jason and in just a few moments we were out on a test drive. They had the car waiting for me so there was no waiting around, something I appreciate since I work third shift and had just knocked off work that morning. Ryan worked with me on my trade and was able to come up with figures I liked almost immediately, I was fully expecting to have to haggle a lot more than that! I bought the car on the spot and couldn't be happier with it. I really have to commend Ryan for his patience and perseverance, he went above and beyond dealing with my less-than-stellar insurance company to make sure I could take the car home that day even though I was expecting to have to come back to receive delivery. When it came to the paperwork Chris was awesome. He explained everything to me and showed me exactly what I was signing for. I cannot speak highly enough of the staff at Colonial. Friendly, attentive, honest, I will definitely be back and will be sending my friends.

Great experience, used Jetta Sportwagen

by from Boston, MA |

Just bought a used Jetta Sportwagen for my daughter with the help of Ryan Hawkins. Ryan knew the car well, the market for similar cars available in the region, and was quite easy to work with throughout the process. The Sales Manager process was easy and quick.

JUST THE RIGHT TOUCH!

by from Cambridge, MA |

Greg Cohen at VW Medford was my sales person for my new VW Golf. He was very patient with my millions of questions and not pushy at all when I was deciding which make of car to buy. He took me on a thorough test drive in the zippy Golf and held my car for the week it took me to get it together. Delivery also went off without a hitch. I am very pleased. This is my 5th car and the smoothest car buying experience I have had so far.

Great salesman at Colonial VW in Medford, Ma

by from Medford, MA |

I did not buy a car from Colonial VW in Medford because my husband got an incentive from his employer to purchase a Honda, which we could not pass up. When I went into Colonial, I was greeted by Dana and treated with courtesy and respect. He asked us a few questions, and took us out on a test ride in two different cars. I really liked the TDI Jetta, and Dana did a great job explaining how the car was safe (we're expecting our first child in a few weeks), as well as other benefits of the car. While we didn't buy a VW, I would recommend Dana to anyone looking for VW. As for the facility - it is in need of some modernizing and real furniture, and not the end tables and orphan uncomfortable chairs they have. Also, there was a man who we think worked there (he was very tall, used language and cursed like a sailor and wore tattered jeans) who we heard swearing at an employee right in front of us and other customers and their children. There was also a sales person (with a Charlestown accent, if that narrows it down) who sat in the front who was napping (sleeping? passed out?) at his desk.

Buying Process was so pleasant and smooth

by from Danvers, MA |

I just bought a new Jetta at Colonial VW of Medford and the process could not have been easier. After having a painstaking experience at a couple other dealerships, I reluctantly went to Colonial expecting the same. From the 1st phone call to the day I drove off the lot with the car, I could not have been treated better! Jason Giacoppa listened to ME when I talked. I explained what I was looking for, he didn't upsell to another edition. He didn't make annoying "small - talk" during the test drive like some of the "Neandrathals" I dealt with at other places. I felt like I was test driving the car alone! Near the end of my test, I asked him why he wasn't asking me probing questions to his "captive" audience like everyone else. He said he wanted me to be able to focus on the experience I was having! He didn't want to clutter my thoughts with HIS questions. Later, when I asked, he even explained and showed me the system they use to determine value of my 13 year old trade-in! I'd recommend him to anyone that is looking for a new VW. This are 4 VW Dealers geographically closer to my home. I'm glad I went the extra miles to Jason G. at Colonial VW in Medford. I hope he's still there when I'm ready to upgrade to the "up-sell" edition VW!

Exceptionally Competent and Friendly

by from Boston |

I very much enjoyed my experience buying a car here - much better than the other places I visited around Boston.

Love My New Jetta!

by from South Boston, MA |

This is my second round of securing a lease vehicle through Colonial in Medford. The experience could not have been better. These folks know how to make the car purchase/lease experience as painless as possible. No pushing, no nonsense. Just pleasant, down-to-business people all around. I would never go anywhere else for my next car!