Colonial VW of Medford

Used 877-282-5409
Service 866-383-6691

Brooks

by from Winchester MA |

Bill Burns is a veteran car salesman, and knows how to read his customers. I've just leased my second Jetta from him. The whole transaction took little time and was seamless. He located the car I wanted, and had in ready in just a few days. Service was great and the staff was courteous and helpful. The showroom is clean but a little shabby-could use a bit of a facelift. I've also been servicing my Volkswagens at Colonial, and their staff is efficient and great to deal with. Thanks Colonial!

Great experience

by from Medford, MA |

Just took home a 2014 VW Tiguan from this dealership. It was a great experience. Steve Gill was easy to work with, is very knowledgeable about the brand, and overall it was an easy transaction. The finance discussion was quick and painless. Thanks to the Colonial team for making what can be a difficult and arduous process very simple - much appreciated.

Great Purchase Experience!

by from Somerville, MA |

We just purchased a used Golf from Steve Gill at Colonial, and it was a great experience. Steve is knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly, and he gave us the right amount of space so that we could easily ask any question of him or chat between ourselves. While deciding what car we wanted, he gave us no pressure and let us work through our decision at our pace. We had some complexities pop up with some paperwork we were missing, and the entire Colonial staff worked with us to make sure that we worked through everything smoothly. With our purchase and the process of getting the car, we are ecstatic with the service and friendliness of Steve and the entire Colonial staff. Next time we're in the market for a car, we will definitely be looking toward Colonial VW.

Stephen Gill excellent

by from Cambridge, Massachusetts |

I went in looking for a used car. I had stopped by a year ago just to look and found it a friendly, no pressure and informative environment. Stephen Gill helped me. He gave me good information and helped me get a loan with the help of Chris the finance manager after finding the right car.I have many mortgages and experienced but was not sure it would be possible. I had car inspected by my mechanic and had a couple of concerns. They were taken care and one repair was scheduled to be done a few weeks after purchase. I was given a loaner and the repair and more was done. Steve always followed up with updates and received 2 calls after purchase. Stephen is honest, straightforward, provides good information and gets the information if it is not at his fingertips. He is the consummate professional who provides excellent service. He is a pro.

Highly recommend!

by from Cambridge |

I had a very bad experience at the VW dealer in Watertown MA prior to going to VW of Medford, and when I went to Colonial VW of Medford, I probably wasn't the most pleasant person to deal with. However, Steve Gill was very knowledgeable about the cars, he was very professional and pleasant to work with. My experience for buying a new car could not have been better.

Great Service

by from Boston, MA |

A very good dealer and a very good car, thank James for his great help.

Great experience with Steve Gill

by from Medford, MA |

I would definitely recommend including Colonial VW in your car search. By far they were the most enjoyable dealership to visit and work with in our search. We were very happy with the entire car buying process. We were especially happy with Steve Gill's fair and straight forward negotiations. Steve listened to our wish list and found a car that fits us very well. He also spent lots of time with us to help us learn our new car.

Experience

by from Malden |

Believe me when I say that this dealership their customer service is second to none. Today before going to this dealership I went to a dealership in Watertown, the customer service at face value seemed to have my Best interests at heart. However due to there tactful negotiation tactics and haggling for quite some time I had to leave just so that I could take a break. When I walked into this dealership I put my cards on the table and told exactly what I wanted. I was greeted by someone called Joe, he was helpful, Friendly, displayed great integrity and delivered an outstanding Service. In all honesty I don't think I can do his service any justice via writing. Therefore I would like to say thank you again to Joe and the other team members involved for a phenomenal experience.

Long Time Customer

by from Winchester, MA |

I've been using Colonial VW of Medford for a few years and have always found the sales and service to be outstanding. This is one of the few dealers I've found where they do what they say they'll do and where I know I'll receive fair and honest treatment. I recently bought a 2014 GTI through Jason Giacoppo, Internet Sales Manager, and was impressed by Jason's knowledge of the product, his unbiased advice and great follow-through. Similarly, Tom Bowes and the folks in Service always do a great job and are supported by very good techs in the shop. I've referred two people to Colonial Medford for service and have always had good feedback. I'd recommend this dealership without reservation.

Great Experience

by from Woburn |

We just purchased a 2014 Jetta from Steve G. In a week we have already put on close to1000 miles, and are loving every mile. The gas mileage has been running as listed, the car is comfortable, quiet, and enjoyable to drive. My wife and I decided to "just have a look" at the Jetta late one afternoon and within an hour had decided to purchase the car. We came to the dealership with two kids and from the start Steve and the entire staff were very accommodating. Steve was knowledgeable and engaging, and he took the time with us to make sure our questions were answered - it was very easy to work with him. The "chore" of paperwork was quick and as painless as possible with these guys. The best thing, we purchased the car at ~6pm - I drove the car to CT the next day after they did all the necessary detailing etc. for the car. Highly recommend having a look at the Jetta AND highly recommend working with Steve G at Colonial Medford.