Colonial VW of Medford

Used 877-282-5409
Service 866-383-6691

Great service, Clean facilties, Friendly staff

by from Medford, MA |

Mike Kingsley We were very pleased with our experience at Colonial VW Medford. Mike Kingsley was our salesman. He was very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly throughout the car purchase process. Mike understood our requirement and made the whole process very easy. He listend to what our desires were and then help us to find the best suitable car. He explained everything very clearly and we would recommand him to anybody

Fast, pleasant, simple, and easy

by from Lowell, ma |

Ask for Josh Jeffres, made my buy very simple and very quick. I bought the car that day and got to drive my new car home that day. Price was fair and can't complain.

Colonial VW super experience!!!!

by from West Roxbury, MA |

I worked with Steve and he was meticulous about my VW. We first went to see many VW's on the lot. He asked me specifically what I wanted in the car. I was interested about the Internet price for the VW. I actually had him drive the car. I wanted to be a passenger . The car rode well. I bought the car. Steve came in on his day off to meet my schedule for pick up of my new car. I also requested special car plates rubber mats and trunk mats all delivered as requested . Service people were kind like a country store because I wanted to buy a keychain. Overall , you would love the customer service.

Quality, Value, Customer Service

by from Newton, MA |

I visited several dealerships and test drove 10 cars in my search to replace my aging Subaru including Colonial and one other Volkswagon dealership. I chose the Volkswagon for the quality and value and chose Colonial for the customer service and integrity. Working with Mike Kingsley was wonderful from the start. He was knowledgeable about the product and the available options and allowed me to take a thorough test drive. He took time to answer all of my questions and followed up on my visit and phone calls in a timely fashion including providing me access on his day off. I particularly appreciated the effort that Colonial took to locate the exact car I wanted and to bring it in from out of state and still have it prepped and ready for pick up as quickly as if the car had been on their lot. The negotiations were hassle free and we arrived at a price I was extremely satisfied with and substantially better than the competing VW dealership. I was also personally introduced to the key personnel with whom I will be dealing in the future when I need parts and service. I would happily recommend Colonial Volkswagon to a friend and would say that it was definitely worth the travel from my home in Newton.

by from boston, ma |

Last minute flat on my way out of town, and Bill got us in and out. Ill be back for my next service.

Excellent Experience Overall: Thanks Greg Cohen!

by from Medford, Ma |

This was my first new car buying experience and I have to say it was fantastic from start to finish. Greg was great. He provided me with a ton of information on the car I was interested in (2014 GTI) and VW in general, gave me an awesome test drive rout, was not pushy on figuring out if I was a legitimate buyer or just there to test drive, and went out of his way to get me the deal I was looking for on the car. Excellent all around.

Great Dealership

by from New Hampshire |

Excellent Dealer Mike at Colonial VW in Medford made my used car purchase quick and easy. Looked at the car on Sunday. Drove it home Wednesday night. I highly recommend Mike and Colonial VW for all your new and used car needs.

Excellent Work

by from boston |

It's really have a good experience in there. Derek is a nice dealer; he help me find a car which is my favorite. He can patience talk with you even you not speak English good. sometime just a message for him when you have question, he always answer as soon as possible. He is responsibility and friendly dealer for customer.

Straight forward negotiating and friendly staff.

by from Kennebunk, ME |

The sales staff was very busy when I entered the showroom. Even though he was already helping a customer, Josh Jeffres greeted me and told me someone would be with me soon. A few minutes later, he had a free moment and set me up on a test drive. When I returned, Josh got to me as quickly as he could. We discussed my trade and one of the sales managers (Chris Ployer) appraised my car. When he returned, Josh, Chris and I negotiated on the deal. I found Chris to be very open and honest throughout the process. I generally buy two or more cars per year and do a substantial amount of comparison shopping. I can see when a dealer is trying to play games with the numbers. Chris did not do that at all. I had tried to buy a similar car at another VW dealer. The other dealer gave me the same discount on their car but offered me $2,000.00 less for my trade. I liked the way the entire transaction was handled. Josh followed up after the sale in addition to being helpful and courteous throughout the process. On a side note, I love my 2013 Beetle R-Line. I drove a Mini Cooper before the Beetle. I would recommend that anyone considering a Mini should drive the Beetle. Just as fun to drive, but the Beetle is optioned so much better and is better on the highway.

GREAT SERVICE

by from Boston, MA |

Greg Cohen did an amazing job making the process of car purchasing fun and hassle-free He was a key reason I purchased my 2104 Beetle.