Otto's MINI / Otto's Approved

305 Lincoln Hwy E, Exton, PA 19341

New 888-272-1602
Used 888-272-0291
Service 888-272-1609

Easy Lease - Leasing Made Easy. No Small Print or Hidden Fees. See Details Below...

Wow a nice Experience

by from 19702 |

Purchased a MINI from another dealer turns out it needs a lot of work. Otto is helping me more than the dealer I purchased it from. They have a new customer for life.

Rob was great

by from Dover, Delaware |

I can only say great things about Otto's Mini! I was in the market to replace my 04 E320 and What do you know Otto's Mini had a 2010 E550 on the lot!! I was looking to purchase a 2010-2011 E350, However When I saw the advertisement on Cars.com, I couldn't hardly believe what I was seeing. Needless to say I was fortune enough to purchase the vehicle. The car is virtually NEW! even though it had 45,600 miles. IT HAS EVERYTHING, I MEAN TOP OF THE LINE!!! thank you Rob Ritter at Otto's Mini!!! This was the second good thing that I've been fortunate to get from Pennsylvania. My Wife was first, she's from Coatesville, Pa !!!!!!

Sales and Maintenance Exceeds Expectations

by from Annandale, VA |

Recent Maintenance performed by Otto?s MINI was superb - - but first I will summarize some details that led to our purchase of a new 2011 MINI Hardtop and a new 2012 MINI Cooper Countryman All4 at Otto?s. When my wife and I began to research MINI Dealerships, we focused on Virginia (where we live), Maryland, and Pennsylvania. One of the significant issues that arose to our delight was that Otto?s MINI was the only MINI Dealership that we found to have established a firm European Culture throughout the organization. Since we lived in Germany for four years in the early 1980s, we treasure the cultures that we were exposed to and experienced, and were delighted to witness a similar experience at Otto?s. Not only was Otto?s very hospitality, and non-pressure, oriented (for sales, service, etc.), but they also were what I call ?transparent? when it comes to Maintenance. It happens to be the only MINI Dealership that we found that invites customers to walk along a wide brick indoor sidewalk (behind a safety railing) for the entire length of the Maintenance Shop for as long as they wish, while they wait for their auto service to be completed. Now, for my most recent visit for Maintenance, I am very pleased with the quality of work, hospitality, and overall atmosphere of competence for both of our MINIs. I continue to be very pleased with support at Otto?s and have been blessed with maintenance results that far exceed expectations. Woody from Annandale, VA

We love Otto!

by from Lancaster, pa |

Customer service is number 1 for Otto and we don't mind an hour drive to get there. The service area is the cleanest I have ever seen and everyone treats you as if you are the most important person to them. Thanks, Otto!

Mini is the max

by from Berwyn, PA. |

I've had my Mini for almost 5 years now, and it is super. I call it my rocket-powered golf cart. Otto's has serviced it always, and it always works. yeah!

awful rude service.

by from trenton, NJ |

In no way would I ever recommend Otto's Mini to ANYONE! Besides the fact I had to wait 16 days for someone to call me (or return my calls) and let me know what was going on with my car ... they then demanded that I return the loaner within 24 hours and my car was totaled. They had no way of giving me a ride home or coming to pick up the car. The extreme rudeness and lack of care of their customers was very apparent. DO NOT BUY A MINI FROM THEM!!!!!

Excellent Service

by from Lancaster,PA |

A pleasure to deal with and the service was outstanding

AWESOMW SERVICE AND PROFESSIONALISM!!!!!

by from wernersville, PA |

Needed our countryman checked out for possible repairs..........Otto's had it in the next morning and completed by the afternoon!!!!! Their facility and perfessionalism is 5 stars!!!!!!

Fantastic professionalism no games

by from Fairfax va |

The most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had. The sales rep was professional and knowledgable and didn't try to play any games in order for me to get a reasonable price unlike some other dealerships I had been too. The rep was great and I found out later that he was the new guy who had been there only two weeks! Thier training must be great

Great to deal with this dealership

by from Coatesville, PA |

I leased a mini hardtop from this dealer I had no problem with the car and with the dealer when I turned it in Joe is very accomodating. I never thought leasing was this easy and convenient I might consider it again in the future.

Awesome experience with every visit !!

by from Frazer, PA |

Having dealt with many new car dealerships over the years, it was refreshing to go into a dealer, get a fair offer for my trade and a great price on the vehicle I wanted without unnecessary pressure to buy from them. Enjoyed dealing with them so much, we went back and bought the wife a new Countryman 2 months later. In the 2 years since our purchases, I am happy to say our dealings with the service department have been outstanding also!! Otto's is a first class organization from top to bottom.