Ebersole Bros. Used Cars and Trucks

Ebersole Bros. Used Cars and Trucks

1504 E Cumberland St, Lebanon, PA 17042

Used 888-844-0463

"CHECKED FOR QUALITY, SOLD FOR LESS"

Great Service and a Very Nice New Truck

by from Pine Grove, Pa |

While shopping around for a new truck to fit my needs and my budget, I stopped in at Ebersol Bros, to take a look at a truck that caught my eye. Glad I did. The Sales Manager helped me with both, without the rush. Have been at dealers that the second i looked at a truck they wanted me to make a decision, sign papers and drive it home.Plus change family plans and come back ASAP. WRONG!!! As the customer spending that much hard earned money on a new/used vehicle, the customer should set the pace. Was not rushed and was able to attend to other obligations before making decision and returning. Met my needs/budget with no rush....That is what made Ebersol Bros in Lebanon RIGHT!!! Thank You,

April 14, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our dealership. I am so glad to hear that you had such a pleasant buying experience. Please let us know if you have any questions, or need anything. Thank you!!

2002 ford mustang gt

by from Allentown PA |

The dealership was very clean and welcoming. Paul was a great sales rep for the company as well as John who took care of all my paperwork. The sales process was spot on. The car was as described and very well prepped. And to top it off they they filled the tank. That meant a lot. I have bought many cars and had to drive straight to the gas station. The experience was well worth the 1.5 hr. Trip. They were very fair on my trade as well. Thanks again guys. Love my new 02 Mustang GT.

April 14, 2014

Thank you for taking time to write a review for Paul, Jon, and our dealership. We appreciate your recent purchase. Please let us know if there is anything else you need. Enjoy your Mustang. Thank you!!

2002 ford mustang gt

by from Allentown PA |

Great experience!

by from Lehman, Pa |

We were very satisfied with the entire sales process. We have dealt with many sales associates over the years but Jon far exceeded past experiences. Thorough, knowledgable, met all expectations. We would highly recommend this dealership.

April 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Jon Shirk and our dealership. We appreciate your business! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything.

worst experience ever

by from jonestown pa |

i recently bought a 2000 chevy silverado the whole truck is a mess. the worst truck i have ever bought. and ive only had it a little over 2 weeks. im over 1500.00 in repairs and counting. thanks ebersole bros. for teaching me a lesson of buying as is. i went to talk to cletus the sales manager and he forwarded my recipts to the general manager. i know this is gonna end up nowhere. just an overall bad experience with people that cant give me answers. im to blame for getting taken across in a humliating way. im truly saddened that there are no nice people in this world.

March 13, 2014

I am very sorry that you feel the way you do about your experience with Ebersole Bros. You are correct that this truck was purchased As-Is. However the bigger factor is that the repairs made to this vehicle were done by another service repair facility. We were only made aware of the issues you were having once the work had already been completed somewhere else. Had we been given the opportunity to inspect and verify the issues you are referring to, there may have been something that could have been done. However with that being said, I will honor our offer to reimburse you for the portion of your repairs that we had discussed. Again I am sorry for the way you feel about your overall experience with your purchase. Please feel free to contact me with any other questions. Thank you. Randy Swartz(General Manager) 273-7611

Excellent experience

by from Dallastown, PA |

Not mere salesmen but true gentlemen willing to do honest business. No tricks, no pressure, no hidden lines. Where's the sixth star ???

April 14, 2014

Thank you for your recent purchase, and we really appreciate you taking the time to write a review for our dealership. Please let us know if you need anything!

very good experience

by from Llewellyn,Pa |

I was treated very well in my purchase off a 2004 chevy Colorado with my old s-10 trade in everything went well and I was not pressured to take the vehicle the same day I returned the following week for it so I had plenty off time too re-evaluate whether I wanted to change my mind And I like that about Ebersole some dealers like too get you in and out the same day before you do change your mind but not Ebersole Bros. and they explained everything to me as far as options I had with warranty's available Thanks Chris and Jon

February 6, 2014

We feel as though it is our duty to serve you well. Thank you for spreading the word about your experience.

Outstanding!!!

by from Annville, Pa |

I had purchased a new car from Ebersole in 2004... A GMC ENVOY...and was extremely happy with that experience which continued thru the next 10 years. However on December 23 I was hit by a young woman and much to my dismay this accident totaled my car. When I realized I now had to purchase a replacement there was no question where I would shop. Kevin form the body shop gave me Paul's name and he turned a really bad experience into an amazing 5 star experience. We breezed through the whole purchase and Paul deserves more than 5 stars!!!! Thank you Paul and thanks to Kevin too. I am the new owner of a GMC YUKON and will be taking this car to Ebersole for all it's service needs.

February 6, 2014

I'm glad Paul and Kevin were able to help you through your bad experience. Remember it doesn't end there. If there is anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to call or stop by. Thanks again for choosing Ebersole Brothers.

Positive Experience

by from Hershey, PA. |

I want to commend Ebersole Bros. Dealership in East Lebanon. Paul Copenhaver provided us with excellent service. We came in to look at a vehicle we saw on line and we purchased the vehicle and drove it off the lot within 24 hours. The process was smooth and flawless. I would highly recommend Paul and the dealership if you are in need of a used vehicle. The dealership was honest and provided prompt service. We look forward to dealing with the Service department as well.

February 6, 2014

Thank you for your purchase. I'm glad to hear we were able to make a smooth process.

Great Experience, Great Car

by from Hershey |

I was in the market for a used car as my 2002 Kia Sportage had quite a few miles on it and didn't do so well on mpg. With a 30 mile commute, it was killing my wallet. I went to Ebersole after looking online and finding a slightly used Civic that looked like what I wanted. I took it for a test drive and decided I had to have it. Chris, the salesperson, was very helpful with answering questions and was not unpleasant in any way. After a little negotiating we agreed on a price and I got more for my Kia than I was expecting. I would definitely recommend checking out Ebersole if you are looking for a used car.

January 15, 2014

Thank you for your recent purchase. I am glad we were able to assist you in finding the vehicle you were looking for. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our organization. We really appreciate your recommendation! Thank you! Mike Smotherman

very nice facility, friendly staff.

by from Lebanon, Pa. |

My third purchase from Ebersole bros., need I say more? We have gotten good cars that served us very well. Although I have never had service there, would not hesitate if need be. We will shop there first when we look for our next vehicle.

January 15, 2014

Thank you for your continued business with Ebersole Brothers! It is repeat customers such as yourself that have enabled Ebersole to continue to serve customer's automotive needs for over 93 years. Please let us know if you have any questions, or need anything. Thank you..........Mike Smotherman (Sales Manager).