CCA Auto Group

6-14 Elmora Ave, Elizabeth, NJ 07202

Used 888-387-3190

Great experience

by from Roselle Park, NJ |

I will recommend this dealer to my friends and family. I got a great deal and the finance rate was lower than my bank.

Great buying experience....

by from Linden, NJ |

Just bought my car from CCA and had a great experience. They were easy to deal with and offered me a fair deal. I will definitely recommend CCA Auto to all my friends and family. keep up the good work, John and his crew. :)

THERE VERY HELPFUL, BEFORE THEY GET YOUR MONEY!!!

by from Queens, NY |

I visited CCA AUTO GROUP on July 21st of this year to purchase a Mazda3. I test drove the car, it seemed pretty good, only a few concerns. It had bubbles in two front tires and the turn signal once activated wouldn't go back into position, the alarm had a glitch. Once the saw that I was serious about purchasing the vehicle, the hurried to change the tires so that I would buy. I purchased the car but brought it back a few days later for them to fix the problems. 7 days later only one of the problems was fixed I took the car and several days later the airbag light is on. I called them and their response "was it on when you left". Their own quote is "We pride ourselves on providing an excellent buying experience and great customer service, before, during and after the sale. None the less the gave no resolution to the issues and the car wont pass NYS inspection until their fixed, thanks guys. When buying bring a mechanic!!

Satisfied Customer

by from Westfield NJ |

Unbelievable experience I had with CCA. I contacted the dealer before I went in and when I got there the vehicle was ready for the test drive. After the test drive John went over my financing options and in less than an hour I was driving my new car. I will recommend John to all my friends and family members. Thank you again John for making this experience so pleasant.