3704 Brambleton Ave SW, Roanoke, VA 24018

Used 888-355-1958

We can handle it all.

Outstanding personal service; great car

by from Alexandria, Va. |

I was hunting for a '03-'06 ZHP BMW 3 series in the Washington, DC area for some time, and I just couldn't find one nice enough for a reasonable price. I'm glad I expanded my cars.com search out to 250 miles away. Up popped a nice looking ZHP at Martin's in Roanoke, a cool 249 miles Southwest. The post had a detailed write up with very specific model knowledge and service history included. My rule is to buy only from private sellers and never dealers, but, Martin's specializes in German makes, and when I called and talked with Larry Sullivan in sales, I knew he and the dealership knew what sets a ZHP apart from the normal 3 series of its day. He could also recount the maintenance done by the former local owner who had taken it to Martin's for service. Several days later (and after a snow storm delay), I was on my way to Roanoke in mid-February. Larry gave me his personal cell to coordinate things over the weekend and he made sure they were dug out and the car was ready. The ZHP was even better than it looked online and it drove as tight as I had hoped. And, they asked a fair price for it too. Larry and owner Keith Martin were super helpful and friendly throughout, and Amy in finance made the paperwork quick and effortless. I recommend this dealership crew if you're in the hunt for a quality car. They're worth the trip.

March 8, 2014

I am so happy you are enjoying the ZHP BMW. Thank you Scott for taking the time to send in a review. I've learned that people like to be treated in a fair and honest manner. This is how we strive to treat every customer, whether local or from out of town. We appreciate you putting your trust in us and thank you for your business. Larry

Outstanding

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Dealt with these guys on an out-of-state purchase and couldn't be happier. They managed to come through even when things didn't go as planned (the transport company didn't call the day before). Car was as described and pictured, and everything went smoothly.

January 11, 2014

We are thrilled you are happy with your Lotus. Our goal is to see that every customer is completely satisfied. I appreciate your wonderful review and hope you enjoy the car. Many thanks.

Outstanding experience!

by from Roanoke, VA |

While at the shop for repairs on one of our cars (excellent service), Larry told us about another car that he had on the lot that we may be interested in. Due to the price, trade-in allowance and wonderful customer service, we drove off in our new car in record time. We have never had such a pleasant car buying experience. We would highly recommend Martin's for sales and repairs. Thanks so much, Larry!

October 24, 2013

As they say, "Timing is everything". I'm so happy you were at the right place at the right time. Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I'm sure you are enjoying your new car. Please stop back by for a cup of coffee sometime. Larry

by from Boones Mill, VA |

great experience. Quick response to my e-mail contact (unlike their competition down the road, who never responded to 3 inquiries). I feel fortunate to have found them!

August 12, 2013

It was truly a pleasure serving you. We always try to treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. You are so kind and I really appreciate your wonderful review. Please stop by for a cup of coffee soon. Larry

Great service and support

by from Roanoke, VA |

Exactly 3 miles after my warranty ended I had some pretty serious issues arise in my car that Flow MINI told me was no longer their problem. After looking far and wide I came across Martin's right down the road from me. Their showroom was filled with lots of eye candy, though lacking a bit in comfort. To be honest I wouldn't have spent any time on a padded couch had it been there anyway, opting instead to marvel at the classics. They went above and beyond to solve all of my problems and they found parts for me that I couldn't find myself AND had them installed within a few hours. The price was cheaper than quoted and they didn't try to force any service on me that wasn't already requested by the manufacturer. I absolutely LOVED their friendliness and professionalism, and they took time out of their day to have a polite conversation. I will definitely come back for any and all issues that may arise and I will soon have them work on my '67 beetle as well.

August 12, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I'm glad we were able to assist you in a time of need. We look forward to helping you next time.

Outstanding buying experience

by from Winfield, IL |

This was my first time purchasing a vehicle from an out-of-state dealer, and Larry @ Martin's German Service (along with the rest of the team at Martin's) made the buying experience very pleasant. Commitments were met consistently. I can't say enough good things about working with this dealer.

April 5, 2013

We are so grateful for your wonderful review. I'm sure you are enjoying the Mini Cooper S with John Cooper Works package. It was a true pleasure working with you. Please stop by if you get to Roanoke and visit your uncle. Larry

Wonderful experience!!

by from Davidson, NC |

We drove from Davidson, NC to look at a 2000 BMW Z3 M roadster advertised on Cars.com. We really enjoyed meeting Larry and working with him on the purchase. There was no pressure to buy and we feel we got a good deal. We now have a beautiful, very low mileage car that we LOVE and plan to drive for a long time!! We highly recommend Larry and Martin's German Service to anyone looking to buy a car. This was without a doubt the best car buying experience my husband and I have ever had!!

March 2, 2013

It was so nice meeting both of you. At Martin's, we strive to treat everyone like family. That is very easy when I deal with fine people like yourself. I hope you enjoy your M Roadster and have fun on your trip to California. Please stop by when you are in the area. Many thanks, Larry

Every car shop/dealer should take lessons

by from Charlotte, NC |

Keith helped my son buy his first used Jetta. The car was a terrific buy and the process was flawless, as was the car. After an accident, Martin's was there for the replacement. When I needed a replacement for my daily driver, Martin's was the obvious choice. Impeccable dealer dynamics. Like their response to another review, you know you're going to be treated like family whenever you deal with Keith and his staff.

November 14, 2012

Thank you for the fantastic review Bill. Our goal is for each customer to be 100% completely satisfied. It was a pleasure assisting you recently and look forward to helping you and your family in the future.

Great Buying Experience

by from Roanoke, VA |

The dealer suggested the Boxster when I called about another vehicle that had sold. I test drove the vehicle and the Cars.com website sold the family on the car that night. The salesman could not have been any more helpful and the dealership owner made himself available to discuss the vehicle and after the sale support and service. I was very pleased with the communication before the sale. The actual paper work session was smoother than silk. The paper work and payment was done in less than 15 minutes and I picked the car up with gas in the tank and the permanent tags on the car. I am sure I will work with them again.

July 19, 2012

We appreciate the wonderful review on your recent purchase. It was a pleasure working with you and meeting your family. I hope your Porsche gives you many years of smiles.

Amazing

by from Asheville, NC |

My BMW broke down on I-81 outside of Roanoke. We were 300 miles away from home and didn't know anyone. Somehow we found Martin's, and what an amazing stroke of luck. Everyone there treated us so kindly. They sent someone to get our part specifically rather than have us wait for a later delivery so that we could get back on the road more quickly. And when the bill was finally compiled, there were no surcharges for the part, no added fees for going out of their way to help us. What a truly stand up operation! I wish I lived close enough to have them service my car on a regular basis.

July 9, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review. We were happy to help in your time of need. Please stop in and say hello on your next trip to Florida.

Martins German Was Great to Work With

by from Matthews, NC |

We bought a 2011 BMW 535i at Martin's German. The car had 14,000 miles and is absolutely spotless. Larry was great to work with, no pressure, and gave us a good deal. He also came in on his day off to let us look the car over for a couple of hours and sign all the paperwork. Thanks!

July 1, 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful dealer review. We strive to treat each and every customer the same...like family. Your new BMW should give you years of smiles. I hope to run into you guys July 4th "up on the mountain."