Brown's Chantilly Mazda

Service 888-857-5034

Buy Happy

Shock & Awe....Best car buying experience ever. A+

by from Bristow, VA |

So pleased with Kwang Bae/Mgr. and Jeff James/Sales Consultant. Had been car shopping with my granddaughter (Junior/HS) for 2 weeks. We needed to buy a used car within budget. Towards the end of the day on 5/31/13, I called Kwang and told him what our "out the door" budget was, what car my granddaughter had her heart set on and did he have anything that matched the two? He checked and said he did. When we got to the dealership, saw the car he was offering, the thought ran through my head that there was NO WAY he would let us have that, with the features/certified, for our budget and I was mentally gearing up for a fuss. After the test drive, Jeff asked all the usual questions about how we liked the car and if we were interested? YES WE WERE, for the stated budget! He confirmed our offer with Kwang and in the most pleasant car transaction ever (not one fuss), we had our deal and my granddaughter was beyond thrilled. Round 2 - My daughter, had to drive 2 hours to come and sign all of the paperwork and of course give her approval. Once we described the car, she said "Mom, if once I get there, the price is any higher, I am walking away from the deal. I had confidence in the integrity of both Kwang and Jeff! She got there, loved the car, the dealership and the price, not one penny more. My son-in-law looked it over, test drove it again.....and they closed the deal! They were amazed at how smoothly it went and how helpful they all were. Kwang and Jeff, thank you for such an amazing experience. I highly recommend Brown's Chantilly Mazda...........Laurie

good folks here

by from sterling va |

I wanted to check out the Mazda 3 to see if it'd be the car I've always wanted. Great performance, interior, exterior.. I've been wanting a sports car, and i chose this over a mustang or camaro. Richard Taylor was a delight to deal with, and everyone worked with me to trade in my car and give me a good deal. I didn't expect the process to be as smooth and easy as it was, and I'm very appreciative. I've recommended this dealership to my friends, and I'm sure I'll be taking my wife here when she's ready for a new car.

Rude used car sales manager

by from Fluvanna Virginia |

I am 2 hours away from the dealer so I wanted to speak with them about the price of the car before I drove 2 hours and there be no wiggly room on the price of the vehicle. I had found 3 vehicles, same make, model, year and miles as this one but they were 1000.00-1500.00 cheaper however they had sold before my funds became available. When speaking to the used car manager I inquired about the price and asked if they would be willing to come down some, I also explained that I had found 3 others and quoted the prices they were. He said they were about as low as they could go and that if I had found 3 others what was I calling him for. I found him to be extremely rude and pretty much seemed like he could care less if I even came to look at the car..so I didn't. I found a car a year newer with 27,000 less miles and paid only 300.00 more tax, title, tags, and all fees included in Williamsburg from a dealer ship that haggled with me over the phone, came down a little more once I was there, was friendly and made this single mom feel good about the car she was purchasing! That having been said, the sales people at Browns were very nice.

nice facility, pleasant staff

by from Rockville, MD |

sales person was personable, helpful and knowledgable.

Indifference salesman

by from Arlingtin VA |

I was interested in a Dodge Stratus posted on Cars.com. After inquiring, I was contacted by Richard Taylor who seems to be very enthusiastic and interested in his customer. Very determined about purchasing the car, I made the long one hour drive to the dealership only to find Richard was with another customer. I was then passed on to an elder salesman named Jim Maddux. Despite the fact that I was very nice to him, he seemed very uninterested in me or selling me the car. I showed him several problems with the vehicle that are very obvious, hoping that he would factor those into the price. After the "checking with the manager" routine, he came back and said no without even countering the offer. Even worse, the man did not remember the mileage of the car. He told me the price is high because it only has 50k mile for a 2003 car. I had to remind him that it has 90k mile, not 50k. Even worse, on the email that Richard (the original contact salesman) sent me, he mentioned a "Buy Happy" coupon that would have brought the price down to a more reasonable point. But no. This elderly gentleman named Jim did not mention it or want to close the deal. We stood up and left without being greeted. Richard is nowhere to be found. I understood it's the end of the day on Sunday but this was a deal that could have been.

If this is Buy Happy, I hate to see what.....

by from Leesburg, VA |

To summarize, after 12 hours in this dealership between two different days, I?m driving away with a higher car payment for a car I really don?t want because you sold me a car with real problems. This was not a buy happy experience and I have lost complete confidence in the Chantilly dealership and the Browns brand. I will most likely trade this car in, at a significant loss, to another dealership that will hopefully do the best to keep my business, not the very minimum. This dealership failed to provide good and very basic service at multiple levels, I can only hope that someone in their office will recognize this and make attempts to fix them moving forward.

Fantastic After Bankrutpcy Car Buying Experience

by from Chantilly, VA |

We just had a Bankruptcy discharged and after a doing a lot of research and visiting different Mazda dealers, we went to Brown's Chantilly Mazda and bought the exact car we wanted at an excellent interest rate - all things considered and drove away in our new Mazda 5. We know we got the best deal around. Charlie, Anthony, and Matt are professionals, and provide excellent customer service. Their dealership is clean, customer friendly and really will go out of their way to help you. So, if your looking to buy a new care and not sure what you want. Go to Brown's Chantilly Mazda and you will be not be sorry you went.

Bought used Honda

by from Fairfax VA |

Found the car on cars.com. Test drive was fine and salesman was ok, not the most knowledgeable but it is a Mazda dealer, not Honda. My problem was after we decided on the price, I sat at the salesman's desk for over 1 hr 40mins before I was told that the finance guy was almost ready for me. The salesman himself only returned once to speak with me briefly during the whole time. I had my own financing and didn't require any other reviews. The dealership was EMPTY except for one couple. I complained to manager that I had to have my wife leave work and pick up our kids and he apologized and said they only had 1 finance person!!!! In the whole dealership?? Btw, he said he was leaving then to pick up his own kids!! I also wish they would just be honest with everything. Salesman returned after filling up the tank to say that they had detailed it for delivery. No, nothing was done except fill the tank. Why say things that aren't true? Almost like Jiffy lube saying they vacuumed when I watched them the whole time. Perhaps I haven't bought a car in a while but thought it was a huge waste of time especially when the place was almost empty!!

Excellent service with a smile!

by from Alexandria, VA |

Travis was extremely knowledgable and helpful! I didn't have to haggle to get the price I wanted to pay, and the manager and salesman were extremely honest and forthright. They had me test drive the car, buy it with better financing than I arrived with, gave it a wash and gassed it up, and put real plates on the car all within 3 hours of my arrival. This experience exceeded my expectations! Thanks Browns!

Worst Experience

by from McLean, VA |

Very rude and unprofessional people! I felt that they don't even want to talk to me when I asked about price reduction!! I just noticed they dropped the asking price $400! They are not welcoming people at all! No wonder the dealership was empty during my visit!

Just bought my first Subaru

by from Falls Church, VA |

We had a wonderful experience! I would send anyone to Brown's. Everyone was very helpful, but not pushy.