Bob Lindsay Acura

7500 Allen Road, Peoria, IL 61614

New 877-890-3597
Used 877-364-8175
Service 877-207-6817

"The Perfect Combination of Luxury and Performance"

No pressure, no haggling, quick and easy purchase

by from Alexis, IL |

Sales Manager Wally Miles immediately greeted us at the entrance of Bob Lindsay Acura and directed us to Roger Waldo whom we sought for his "no pressure" salesmanship which we expect and admire. Roger's pleasant, friendly demeanor and helpful attitude made the purchase process quick and hassle free. Our expectations for trade-in vehicle value and for bottom line out-of-pocket expense that we could comfortably accept were nicely met by the dealership proposal. Seemingly within minutes a very efficient Business Manager Sandy Schmidt prepared the necessary documents for our signatures. Within a couple hours of our arrival, we went home in our 2015 RDX. Clearly, we recommend the Bob Lindsay Acura dealership and its staff.

July 28, 2014

Thanks for your kind words Ann and Bill, enjoy!

No pressure, no haggling, quick and easy purchase

by from Alexis,IL |

While the Bob Lindsay Acura facility is really nice and clean, the people there truly "make" the dealership. Sales Manager Wally Miles immediately greeted us and directed us to Sales Consultant Roger Waldo whom we sought for the "no pressure" salesmanship which we expect and admire. Roger's pleasant, friendly demeanor and helpful attitude made the purchasing process comfortable, quick, and hassle free. Our expectations about trade-in vehicle value and bottom line cost were nicely met by the dealership's proposal. Seemingly within minutes a very efficient and amiable Sandy Schmidt, Business Manager, had prepared the necessary documents for our signatures. Clearly, we recommend the Bob Lindsay Acura dealership and Roger Waldo.

100% statisfaction!

by from Forsyth, Illinois |

As a repeat buyer, we purchased our 2nd Acura MDX recently and we are 100% satisfied with the product, service, and price! After speaking with our sales consultant, Ben, on the phone prior to the visit to the dealership, we were very impressed with his preparedness. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle features and listened carefully to find out what was important to us. Upon arriving at the dealership, he had several models pulled into the warm garage for us to look at. This was greatly appreciated as it was a very cold day outside! In the end, we picked out the model perfect for us at a great price! Overall, our experience at this dealership was fantastic. You will find the people at Bob Lindsay Aura to be fast, friendly, and fair!

Another great experience at Bob Lindsay

by from Peoria, IL |

This is the forth car that we have purchased from Tim Lipsey and the second new Acura. The buying process could not be any easier and the service at time of sale as well as with Mark in the service department are top notch and keep us coming back. The RDX is a perfect combination of size and sporty for my wife to zip around town in. Great car, great staff, great lease deals.

Very satisfied repeat customer!

by from Mapleton, IL |

This is our second Acura MDX purchased from Bob Lindsay Acura. We had a very positive experience with our 2011 MDX and elected to replace it with a 2014. I highly recommend Roger Waldo, our sales consultant, because of his honest, no pressure personality and his product knowledge. Roger and his managers, Wally and Jim, made sure we had a pleasant buying experience.

October 31, 2013

The best compliment we can get is a client deciding to trust us again. Thanks for trusting us again!

Great Customer Experience

by from Bloomington, IL |

We recently purchased a new RDX from Bob Lindsay and were very impressed with the whole buying experience. From our first contact with Roger Waldo almost two years ago, we found ourselves in great hands. Roger worked with us across model years and ensured that we got what we needed from our new RDX. The whole team couldn't have been nicer, all the way through the day of pick up as Roger took an hour to explain the new systems, help program the tech package and get us on our way with many of our questions already answered. There is a clear commitment to the customer here....it shows in the facility and the Bob Lindsay staff. My hat is off to Roger and to Jim Lindsay, since this kind of customer focus starts at the very top.

October 31, 2013

Thanks for your very kind response. It is our pleasure to help out.

Experience was awesome!

by from Peoria, IL |

I have purchased a bundle of cars in my life. The buying experience was second to none! Tim Lipsey was a gentleman in every meaning of the word. Not even a hint of high pressure sales. Tim the the owners were very kind, informative and a joy to deal with. Wife and I will be back. Customer service is everything, and all people were top notch at the dealership. Tim, thanks for the hat!!

September 17, 2013

Thanks Ron and Kelly, We are very lucky to have Tim, very glad to hear it was a pleasant experience.

New car Buying process

by from Peoria, Il |

My first contact with the sales person on the internet communication was very negative, I felt that he did not care for my business. I was forced to go to out side dealer ship for a quote, before I make my final move, I wanted to give one more chance to the local dealer, since for the last 50 years my loyalty remained locally. There for I visited the sales manager who listen to my concern & helped to solved my need. Hopefully we are in process to sign the paper on July 22nd 2014 at 11am .

September 17, 2013

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to make things right. Enjoy the new vehicle.

The Best around!!

by from Springfield, IL |

Just purchased my vehicle from the BEST dealership i have ever been to! Had to drive 90 plus miles to get there but it was worth it. Ben, Bob, Kevin and everyone else set the bar very high for all other dealerships. If your looking for the best you need to head to this establishment, you won't be disappointed. Thanks again to the entire staff my setting me up in my new ride and my good word will spread all over, you gained a customer for life!!!! (p.s. normally take the license plate ad. off my plates but this one is staying on!)

February 9, 2013

Looks like you met most of our crew. We are very proud of all of them. Thanks and enjoy your new ride.

great dielership

by from West Des Moines, IA |

we drove 270 miles just to see and possible trade in for another car. We were absolutely surprised at how easy and smooth our buying experience was.We were very pleased with our trade/puchase at Bob Lindsay Acura.We really enjoyed our experience with out salesman Roger Waldo.

February 9, 2013

Thanks for your kind words.

Great dealership

by from West Des Moines, IA |

We drove 270 miles just to see and possibly trade in for another car. We were surprised at how easy and smooth our buying experience was. We were very pleased with our recent trade/purchase at Bob Lindsay Acura.We really enjoyed our experience with our salesman Roger Waldo and we will recommended this dealership to everyone we know. Don't waste your time looking around, first check Bob Lindsay won't be disappointed.

January 26, 2013

Thanks, so much. We a very proud of Roger and all our staff. We promise to find your trade-in a good home.