Mercedes-Benz of Flemington

135 State Route 31, Flemington, NJ 08822

Horible experince to a disabled returning customer

by from Flemington, NJ |

I am a customer and I believe pocketed my lease pull ahead dollars. The Store Manager and the sales person both "swore" to my face that I qualified and then had MB Financial back bill me months later for 3 full payments, showed me as delinquent and put me in collection. I am currently on disability and a hurricane Sandy victim so obviously I will go back to BMW NEVER buy a Mercedes again in my life and run from this dealer. If it seems to good to be true, it is!

Mercedes-Benz of Flemington responded to this review

May 16, 2014

Frank, We are sorry that when you took delivery of your new Mercedes-Benz in December that you did not fully understand the policies of the Mercedes-Benz Pull Forward Program. Once again, The Mercedes-Benz Pull Forward program is specifically designed to enable current leaseholders to lease a new Mercedes-Benz up to 4 months before their current lease matures. In your case, you came to the dealership to lease a new car at the maturity of your old lease. There were no current payments to pull forward. The payments in question were deferred payments (which you had arranged with Mercedes Benz Financial) and excess mileage, neither of which qualify for pull forward. We are sorry you feel this way regarding your transaction. But again, these are the program guidelines. Joseph Hobbs Internet Manager

GLK250

by from Lebanon, NJ |

Nothing more to say.

Tracy J. Martin, President, Martin Insurance Group

by from Monmouth Junction, NJ |

The experience was amazing, the professional staff answered every question and they treated me like family. I would highly recommend Flemington Mercedes to anyone! Tracy Martin

GREAT SERVICE!!

by from STATEN ISLAND, NEW YORK |

Great service!! Reliable and trustworthy!!

Service, facility, experience - A+

by from Lebanon, NJ |

I've been going to MB of Flemington for approximately 2 1/2 years for service and have had very positive experiences. Through my experiences, I have developed confidence in Jami Mclaughlin as Service Advisor and in the mechanical expertise of Bill Deneen. The facility and amenities are pleasant and accomodative.

Artie and service staff are always very helpful

by from Stockton, NJ |

Came in on short notice, Artie took care of my needs and made arrangements to come in at a more convenient time for me for some other things I need. Always takes care of me!

GREAT what more can I say

by from Whitehouse Station |

Great service, people, and atmosphere. Every time I go there, the people are so friendly, service is always done on time and I feel like I am not just a number but a valued customer. Thanks for everything. Jami is the best!!!!!!!!!!

Service Visit on Friday, Feb 21, 2014

by from New Hope, PA |

Service advisor Arthur Bongiorno provided an excellent service to me. I rate him 10 out of 10.He deserves 11 out of 10. Keep up the excellent service at MB of Flemington, NJ. I ran into a pothole and my tire (front/right) was flat. Got 800 number for road service and then went to take care of the tire problem. It was Friday and I had important meetings at work. Arthur came to my rescue and I was able to go to work on time. And my car was fixed. I was amazed with the service advisor Arthur's professional expertise in treating customer like me who had flat tire and important meetings at work to attend. MB of Flemington, NJ is an excellent dealership and the people like Arthur and Vasil makes it the BEST.

outstanding service

by from Hackettstown NJ |

Car was done early, clean and ready to go! From setting the appiontment to paying the bill ... everything was flawless

The Best!

by from New Jersey |

I have owned MBs for 20 years and have always dealt with Jami and Joe. Their service has ALWAYS been excellent!