DriveMax Auto Sales

24990 Groesbeck, Warren, MI 48089

Used 888-540-8696

RIPOFFF ARTIST

by from Detroit, MI |

I brought a car there and purchase the extended warranty, thinking that I was protecting myself it the car was a lemon. Well the car was a lemon the head blew within two weeks. Call the number on the warranty and was told that it did not cover the head gasket.

Great Service and reliable vehicles

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

i bought my vehicle from this dealership and was very good and reliable and still running..

DriveMax Auto Sales responded to this review

April 24, 2014

Thank you very much for this nice complement, remember for any refer you send us you get free check service for your car and free oil change..

chris

by from roseville, mi |

I agree with john I got a trail blazer 2 1/2 months ago n the transmission. Slipping. 4 wheel drive don't work needed tirerod. Also needed brakes. Check engion light on. Mind u I also bought the extended warrenty n they tell me that's the trucks not covered after 4500 miles. I told him. That's that's the warrenty. U gave me when I bought the truck. I asked hie what about the extended warrenty I paid for he says that was it. Their paper work was faulty they have it marked no on trade in. But its has the info on there about the trade in. THIS PLACE IS A JOKE THEY ARE OUT TO RIP PEOPLE OFF I WOULD OF RATED THEM A 0 IF IT WAS POSIBLE

Poor Vehicles, Poor Service. Crooked People!

by from Detroit, MI |

Horrible. Junk, lemon car thrown together to run until it was off of the lot. At shop next day for starter. Two days later for water pump. Shop told me-GM lugnuts on a Ford. Rear brakes shot, rear drums shot. Suspension shot. Electrical short that has not yet been found. Front end shot. No help from dealership, told it's and "as is" sale, which it is. Shame on me for trusting these guys. STAY AWAY!!!