Grand Prix Motors

3220 SE 19th Ave, Portland, OR 97202

Used 888-317-2326

Great Car Easy experience

by from Ashland OR |

Would reccommend this place! Made buying my dream car a breeze!

Grand Service

by from Beaverton, OR |

The buying experience was smooth, no nonsense sales person pitch talks. They let us test drive the car all by ourselves, I don't know if that's a dealer specific business process but when I used to live in California, a car sales person would always come along for the test drive. Awesome collection.

Worst ever!

by from Seattle |

Called twice about a Volvo C30 on the web site. Asked if the car was still available. Was told "oh yes". Told Dan that I would come down form Seattle to buy on Saturday. Called late Friday to ask if the car was still available. "Oh yes..come on down." Booked the train from Seattle to Portland, on my way down called to confirm. "Oh I am sorry that car is sold." I am told! Wasted over $100 on travel...no apology nothing. Don't understand how the car can be available at closing on Friday and be sold before opening on Saturday. Worst experience ever with a Brian dead salesman Stay away!

Not happy after the sale return

by from Pottland Or. |

sense you can't remove a review. Here is an update to my last review. Sense it posted Paul has made contact and agreed to reimburse for the rim. And that all I was asking for. Other then that. The people were easy to get along with. Nice buying experience and the facilities immaculate

Not happy after the sale

by from Portland Or. |

I bought a 2009 SL550 on 8/17/2013 A beautiful car. A few days later when driving on the freeway I felt a vibration. So I took it to a tire dealer. Come to find out the car had three different makes of tire on it and the two rear were separating. And to top that off the left front rim was cracked. And when I notified my sales person all he would do is recommend is a place that I could have it repaired at my expense. When you spend this kind of money on a used car. I think Good tires and rims are to much to ask for. No I would not recommend this dealer !!

Bought a new Audi A8

by from Portland, Oregon |

We got off to a rocky start with my new car having a parts issues right. Paul at Grand Prix was very helpful is fising the problem and also noticing I needed an Audi A8 manual, which he ordered and provided. Good people to work with.

SLK 5.5

by from North Bend, OR. |

I purchased a 2006 Mercedes Benz SLK 5.5 AMG from this dealership. It was a no nonsense experience. The car was as represented. I recieved a fair price for my trade-in. Great price on the car. Love the car and have recommended this dealership to friends. They appear to be honest and knowledgeable. Would look them up for any future purchases.

Great Car Dealer !!!

by from Vancouver,WA |

I bought used 2008 BMW X5 from Grand Prix Motors one year ago. It was a great experience buying my X5 from them. They offered me the best price and a perfect car. Plus, my friend also purchased his Mercedes from them. Thank you guys.