714 Auto Sales

17301 Beach Blvd, Huntington Beach, CA 92647

Great sale, excellent follow up.

by from Chatsworth, CA |

Great working with George Ha, . I highly recommend.

George is the Man!

by from Santa Ana, CA 92683 |

Bought a Porsche Cayenne from George recently and he was by far and way the easiest person to deal with. He gave me all my options and was very polite with every question I had. I would for sure recommend him to anyone buying a car, also they did an amazing job helping me get finance as well. I would love to work with him again on my next purchase.

I would definitely buy a car from them again!

by from Buena Park, CA |

BOUGHT A CAR FROM GEORGE BACK IN EARLY MARCH, HE MADE IT A REAL SIMPLE AND EASY PROCESS WITH NO PRESSURE TO BUY. I DIDN'T PURCHASE THE WARRANTY BUT THEY WERE MORE THAN HAPPY TO TAKE CARE OF A COUPLE MINOR ISSUE WITH THE CAR. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE ASKING ME FOR A GOOD PLACE TO BUY A USED CAR. THANKS GEORGE THE CADDY IS STILL RUNNING GREAT!

Very happy with my purchase!!!

by from Corna ca |

Great customer service, honest and reliable!! Even made it kid friendly for my crazy girls. Thank you so much George and the entire team @ 714. :)

Could you be any kinder?

by from Orange,Ca |

I honestly have never been to a dealership where the salesmen are genuinely nice to you with no alter motive. George was the one who helped me with getting my car financed and ready to drive off the lot. Before I was able to go to the dealership George was kind enough to do a lot of the prep work via email and phone. Once I arrived the only thing I had to do was test drive the car and sign off. During the paperwork process George explained everything in full detail and answered every question I had. He was very honest about every thing and was full of smiles. I would buy all my cars here.

Love, love, this dealership! Highly recommended

by from Rosamond, Ca |

Couldn't of met a nicer person! He made everything simple & made sure all my questions were answered. I felt very welcome & comfortable , not rushed or pushed into this sale. It was truly my choice! Thank You 100% and we'll be seeing you soon for a second car for my daughter:)

Great buying experience

by from Wildomar, CA |

This was a great place to buy a car, they have staff who give excellent quality service and go above and beyond any car dealer I've ever been to - without pressuring their customers to "buy now" like most used car dealers tend to do. Good warranty offered (and accepted) and very reasonable prices on all their inventory.

714 Auto Sales responded to this review

February 22, 2013

Eric, thank you for the kind words. I'm glad everything worked out and that we were able to find an owner for the WRX that will appreciate it and will take good care of it! Email if you start modding it!

Five-Star Experience

by from Ladera Ranch, CA |

714 Auto Sales helped me secure a reliable vehicle at a reasonable price. George was awesome! Other car industry professionals could learn a lot about how to treat their customers from him. Great job George!

Don't Buy a car from 714 Auto Sales

by from Westminster, California |

They acquire their inventory from auctions. George was quite accommodating when we were interested in a particular vehicle, making us feel that we were getting this great deal. We bought the car with a 30 day/1000 mile 50/50 warranty on the engine. The car presented issues immediately as on the 2nd day the Check Engine Soon light came on. 714 does not work on weekends, so I took off time from work so George could clear the cod. Light came back on less than a block away. Took the car to the dealer and their assessment was to rebuild the engine. 714 didn't believe that and sent us to their mechanic who would not put his signature on his own "everything is great" findings. 714 had strung this along playing the time card so the warranty would run out. Two days after their mechanic's assessment, then engine's lower end failed. We had the engine rebuilt, at a reasonable price in spite of the damage. However, 714 paid only 21% of the bill. They were dishonest, untruthful, didn't honor their own written warranty.Have YOUR own mechanic go through the car with a fine tooth comb before you buy from these guys. Buyer beware (be aware).

714 Auto Sales responded to this review

February 19, 2013

John we are sorry your car had issues. It's very rare we have cars with issues, but they are used cars and this is why we gave you a 1 month/1,000 mile 50/50 warranty with your car for FREE. You brought us the $1485 bill to repair it and we cut you a check for $750 (we even rounded up for you). That is in no way 21%. The entire process was very hassle free as well. Our only stipulation was that we had someone check out the car to make sure it was indeed a blown engine. If you read the rest of our reviews below you will see we are not like other dealers and we actually do things right here.

Personable, and great service!

by from Westminster CA |

We just got a new toy from George, I've been coming to him for years, I also forward all of my friends who are looking to purchase to him and they have not one single complaint. He's always been attentive, personable and makes sure whatever vehicle I am interested in is the best fit for me. My man-friend bought a Honda S2000 from 714 Auto, and hes absolutely stoked! Top down wind in your prematurely balding head is exactly the kind of feeling that every man wants to experience.(HAHAHAHA) All thanks to our now buddy George. 714Auto is very lucky to have him on their team. Great service.