Carver Toyota Scion of Columbus

10255 N. U.S. Hwy 31, Taylorsville, IN 47280

New 877-559-0544
Used 888-371-5679
Service 888-313-9778

Largest selection of new and pre-owned Toyotas!

Great group of people!

by from Louisville, KY |

1st let me say that these guys know how to work together to make things happen!! I called asking about a car and with an honest answer Big Nick said "I can't promise, but I will try" and that what he and Josh did. Nick got the paper work going and Josh did everything and got me the car that I wanted and my situation was ROUGH to say the least. Josh Big nick... thanks for all your help and for not wasting time. You guys were honest and that's all I good ask for. Josh... make sure you keep water and food on hand... we can't have ppl passing out ;-) thanks again guys!!

June 2, 2015

We're glad we could help! We appreciate your business and we will always be here if there is anything else you need or have questions about. Thank you!

Bad Experience

by from greenwood, Indiana |

Horrible experience. Do not go here to buy a car! They were rude and the sales manager was very unprofessional. I will never go here again to attempt to purchase a car.

June 17, 2015

We're sorry to hear you did not have a good experience with our dealership, Dan. Customer service is extremely important to our team and we would never want you to feel like you were treated rudely or unprofessionally. We would like to speak with you to learn more about your visit. Please contact Aimee Tillison at 812-526-7700 and she will be happy to help you. Thank you for the feedback and we hope to hear from you soon.

Great experience with recent 2015 vehicle lease

by from Greenwood, IN |

Sales rep Paul Dyer did an excellent job with our 2015 RAV 4 vehicle lease / trade-in on May 25th. He spent additional with us covering all related details, vehicle features, etc.

June 2, 2015

We're glad you enjoyed working with Paul during your visit, Steve! We want to make sure you have all the info you might need on your new ride before you drive off. If you have any more questions, feel free to drop by and see us soon. Thank you!

Worst experience ever!

by from Prospect, KY |

Went to purchase used car for my daughter. Salesman texted me numerous times throughout the day about us coming and when we would be there. Got there, he told us it was a 50 min drive from where we live, maybe in a Ferrari, it was 1 hour and 25 minutes. He was in a hurry, place was about to close, and didnt even go on the test drive with us because he was busy. We wanted the car anyway and he was very rude in the conversations we had, arrogant and told me basically he didnt care if I bought it or not because he wasn't making any money. Then, the best part-he kept my daughter and my drivers license and refused to respond to me, He was too busy because it was a holiday weekend...GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE --NOT!!! I called his manager and the GM and he never returned my call. Told me If I really needed them to drive back and get them. We had several instances we needed the ID to handle business transactions....I asked them to overnight them and no one there knew how to do it! I am really shocked at the ignorance and lack of caring, I would not buy a wagon from them.....

June 2, 2015

We're so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your recent experience with our team, Angela. Customer service is definitely one of our top priorities and we never want you to feel like you were not completely taken care of during your visit. We would like to speak with you to learn more about this situation. Please contact Aimee Tillison at 812-526-7700 at your earliest convenience and she will be happy to help. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to hearing from you.

Excellent purchasing experience,

by from Holton, IN |

Excellent buying experience. I dealt with Jason Teague. He was experienced, polite and knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in. I presented him with a True Car Value price for a hassle free purchase. Got exactly the vehicle with options I was looking for, very happy customer.

April 21, 2015

That's what we like to hear, Ronald! Customer service is very important to our team and we always want to make your car-buying experience with us as stress-free as possible. We're happy you enjoyed working with Jason to find your new ride. If there is ever anything else you need, please don't hesitate to stop back in and see us soon. Thank you!

Very happy customer

by from Edinburgh, IN |

Top notch service! I worked with Tim Mellinger who genuinely cared for my best interest, and was always upfront about all details in leasing my 2015 Toyota Tacoma. I'm so happy with the deal that I got and how I was treated as a customer. I highly recommend Carver to anyone looking for a vehicle.

April 10, 2015

Thank you for the recommendation, Karl! We appreciate your business and are really glad you had such a good experience working with our team. Please don't hesitate to stop back in if there is anything else we can do for you. Thanks again!

Miracle workers

by from columbus in |

Needing a car on rather short notice and limited down payment I was resigned to buying from an owner. I checked 4 dealerships in the area finding nothing suitable. When I got to Carver Toyota Paul Dyer listened as I explained my situation and in minutes he had several vehicles to offer me. Off the top of his head he knew what inventory I needed to see. As we progressed through 3 cars he suggested we talk with the finance manager. Imagine my surprise when I drove away in a 2012 RAV4 that was within my budget. I felt like Paul and Tyler cared about my situation and worked hard to make it happen. The vehicle is in excellent condition and far exceeds my expectations. Thank you Paul and Tyler.

April 6, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! Customer service is very important to us and we're really glad to hear you enjoyed working with our team. We understand buying a car can be a stressful situation but we always want to make it as easy for you as possible. If you have any questions about your new ride, feel free to drop by and see us again soon. Thanks again!

Great Experience!

by from Indianapolis |

I have had nothing but great service at Carver Toyota in sales and service. I inquired online for a new vehicle and within minutes had a response with my questions answered. When I went in to test drive, I was greeted and had the car I was interested in pulled up and ready to take for a drive. Sales associates were friendly and the purchase process was the easiest one I have had to date. Finance was promote and painless. I have had my new car in once for service and had a great experience as well. Amanda helped me in the service area and greeted me with a smile and was treated with respect. I would recommend Carver to anyone purchasing a vehicle in the Indianapolis area.

March 23, 2015

Thank you so much for your recommendation! Hearing you rave about our customer service during your experience has been one of the highlights of our day! If you ever have any questions about your ride, please stop back in and see us. We'll be looking forward to working with you again in the future!

Confused

by from Seymour, IN |

Everything went great- nice car, nice salesman- until I was ready to buy. I waited for over an hour for the finance manager, then when we discussed final numbers the salesman came back to apologize. He stated that they had a problem with the price they had on the car, based on the money they had in it. He reassured me it had nothing to do with me and asked if they could get it straightened out and call me in a few days. I agreed and left. No one ever called me back and I never heard another word about it. I went elsewhere and found another car 2 weeks later.

February 25, 2015

We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your recent experience with us. Customer service is very important to our team and we never want a customer to feel like they have not been completely taken care of during their visit. Please know that we will use your feedback to improve ourselves moving forward. If you would like to speak with someone further, please contact Aimee Tillison at 812-526-7700 and she will be glad to help you. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Satisfied

by from Columbus, IN |

Got my oil changed, didn't take long and they even washed my car.

December 16, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're very appreciative that you chose Carver for your service needs and we hope to have the chance to work with you again soon. Thanks again!

Great New Car Buying Experience

by from Columbus, IN |

Best new car buying experience I've ever had. Great salesman, great staff. They put the customer first. Highly recommend Carver Toyota! We have been Toyota Corolla fans for decades. Now we are Carver Toyota fans!

December 9, 2014

That's what we like to hear, Jane! We're always glad to hear from our fans and we're glad we can add you to that list! Thank you so much for choosing Carver Toyota and for your recommendation of our team. If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to stop back in again and see us!