Star Toyota

205-11 Northern Blvd, New York, NY 11361

New 888-242-8566
Used 877-502-4781
Service 888-752-8057

Two Time Winner of the Toyota Presidential Award in all of the 5 Boroughs! Bring the whole family!

BEST SALESMAN

by from BAYSIDE, NY |

My husband and I have always been a customer of another Toyota dealership, but our longtime salesperson had retired so we figured we would try STAR TOYOTA because it was a little closer to our home so it would be conveinent. We were greated by Erick. Who knew it was going to be something great?! Erick was very kind and outgoing and able to answer any question we had. We felt super comfortable with him which is key when buying a vehicle. I think we found our new go to salesperson! Hope you stay there for years Erick!

Buyers Beware

by from Northeastern, PA |

I would never go back here! I spent over 45 minutes on the phone, making sure I could make a deal on a particular car. I was going to be traveling over 3 hours to get to this dealership. I let them know how much my down payment would be and what I would be trading. I talked to the nicest guy, named Joe, and felt good about the next day's road trip. Later that same eve, I different sales guy called me and said he would be handling the deal, that it would not be Joe. (something about I had originally sent in a web inquiry and he hadn't called me) So out goes Joe and now I have Shawn. I get to the dealership the next day around 12:30 and this Shawn is on me immediately, takes me to the crowded back lot, and immediately starts pushing me to a different Jeep, with more miles on it. I said know I want this jeep, he argues with me abt which jeep to buy, finally I get my way. He drives it off the lot and away we go. After a few blocks I drove, and immediately notice the engine light is on. I tell Shawn and he says oh, I didn't notice. We go back he tells me go to lunch and within the hour he will have their garage look at the car. Long story....but I come back he tells me could be major repair, they can sell me the car as is, or fix it in about 2 to 3 weeks.Tells me that they don't want my car, even though no one even looked at it. All in all just a horrible experience and Shawn was rude. DON't Buy Here....seem like rip offs to me.

I recommend this dealer

by from QUEENS,NY |

I just purchased my brand new Toyota Camry last week, and let me tell you what an experience! I did my research of dealerships because I've never had a Toyota and Star Toyota was one of the top listings. I submitted an internet inquiry via their website and was contacted within minutes by a woman named Nicolette who works in their internet sales department. She was personable, sweet, and very paitent with me being that I had alot of questions; I really wasen't sure what type of Camry I wanted. She made some great suggestions and also suggested the lease program they had this month. I wound up setting the appointment with her for the following day. When I came in and asked for her she came straight up to the front and greeted me and told me I'd be taken care of asap, and that I'd actually be working directly with her department manager Anthony Cruz. Mr. Cruz was wonderfully helpful and honest and made the whole experience a breeze and not at all a hassle for me. The whole staff there is really a great group, I plan on working with them again when my lease is up!

GREAT JOB STAR!

by from Long Island |

Where should I begin.... I was looking for a Camry Hybrid for a little bit now and could not seem to find one. I did get in contact with Star Toyota about a month ago. I spoke with a young lady named Jenn. She informed me that they did not have any in stock but if and when they will get any in she would let me know. Needless to say she called me and said that they just had got a Camry Hybrid off trade. My search was finally over!! I made a trip down to Star and meet with Jennifer who greeted me and told me I would be working with Sean. Sean was very helpful, knew the car in and out! I was in and out the dealership with in 2hrs. Spoke with Liz who is the Finance manager... AMAZING!! she broke everything down to every penny. I had a great experience and didn't feel pressured into anything. Definitely would go back and recommend anyone who is looking to buy now or in the future to go visit STAR TOYOTA!!!

** MUST CHECK THEM OUT**

by from Milford, NJ |

Soo.... I've emailed and spoke to so many dealerships and salesmen. I decided to contact one more. Star Toyota. I was looking for a Pre Owned Camry, something fairly new but not too expensive. I got in contact with an Internet Sales Rep- Jennifer. Through email we chatted for a few days before me finally making my decision and taking a trip down to Star. She was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions from details of the car to Financing options. I was coming from about 2 hours away so I had to make sure I wouldn't be wasting my time. When I arrived to the dealership I met with Jennifer, she told me that I would be working with Sean (salesmen) was a little unsure how everything would work out because I did initially speak with her. She informed me that Sean knew everything we've spoke about and assured me he would take great care of me. Sean showed me a few Camrys they had in stock and immediately had me test driving. Sean was very patient and didn't pressure me into something I didn't like, with that said he made me feel very comfortable. Long story short my 2 hour drive was all worth it!! Sean and Jennifer were both amazing people!!

GREAT JOB

by from hempstead, LI |

This had to be the most PLEASANT and BEST experience from a dealer and most of all Salesman I ever had. Mr. Manzanilla treated us like we were family and not a costumer. He was very helpful with his service, answered all of our questions and explained very patiently all the numbers to us. We left the dealership with smiles. That is why I rated my experience GREAT!!!!!!!!!! I definitely will come back and recommend STAR TOYOTA and Erick Manzanilla to my friends and family. Thank You for QUALITY service..

STAR TOYOTA IS THE BEST

by from Greatneck, NY |

Star Toyota is by far the best dealership ive ever been to. very clean and loving environment, i did not feel like i was at a dealership. i felt moore like i was at a friend s bbq. Erick, my salesman, was just simply great. very nice guy. he made my buying exprience very enjoyable. i would definitely come back to this dealership! Go to Erick best salesman in the place.

Ask for Sean, Friendly & Courteous !!!

by from Ct, NY |

I bought cars from my local dealers in CT but was moved by Star treatment and Quality of their product and services that lead me to write this review. The staff at Star Toyota Pre-Owned was professional and everyone just seemed so friendly and warm. I bought my Car from Sean H. he was great, went back-n-forth with his Desk manager to get me the best deal possible. I was happy with Finance, tires were fresh, the ride back home was unbelievable. Thanks again Star Staffs, I am looking to refer all my friends and family over to you Guys !!!

ASK FOR JESSICA IN INTERNET SALES

by from FLUSHING N.Y. |

SPOKE TO JESSICA , A LOVELY SALES REP AT STAR TOYOTA. SHE WAS KIND, COURTEOUS AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE.. I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT CARS BUT JESSICA REALLY TOOK THE TIME AND EXPLAINED A LOT OF DETAILS ABOUT MY CAR. I WOULD DEFINETLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU BUY YOUR CAR AT STAR AND IF YOU CAN, SPEAK TO JESSICA

JESSICA WAS VERY NICE,MADE BUYING EASY

by from QUEENS |

SPOKE WITH JESSICA IN INTERNET SALES. SHE WAS AN EASY PERSON TO DEAL WITH. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUY AT STAR. SHE WAS REALLY NICE AND TOOK THE TIME TO ANSWER ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS. I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH MY EXPERIENCE.

Ask for Eric

by from Levittown, NY |

Walked into the dealership in a terrible mood - locked my keys in my truck and had to call someone from about 30 miles away to come bring a spare set...Eric Manzanilla approached us and said he could help us out. He was able to get the car unlocked, and I called the person from home back and was able to tell them not to come. That was a huge relief. Eric's help didn't stop there. We test drove a car I had seen online, sat down, and within 10 minutes, we were signing the paperwork. Eric facilitated this deal amazingly well. He was, in my experience, uncharacteristically helpful and easy to speak with for a salesperson. He was incredibly friendly and reasonable, and DIDN'T try to tack on hundreds of dollars worth of fees after we negotiated the price (which was extremely reasonable). He didn't go speak to his manager in the back room, but instead spoke with him on the phone right in front of us. The entire process was refreshingly professional and pleasant. Eric, thanks again for helping me out with my keys, and also for making my first car purchase wildly successful and enjoyable. I'm very happy to be writing this review. I will never take my business anywhere else in the future, and my Dad is already considering purchasing a car from you! Thanks again for amazing service.