Gardena Nissan

Service 866-693-1289

We Speak Your Language

AWESOME!!

by from Long beach, CA |

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! My sales man Rupert Arrieta was outstanding. Got an amazing deal for a brand new 2014 vehicle. The service was excellent. Very helpful and patient. I recommend this dealership to all of my friends and co-workers.

Got me a car with my credit!!

by from Gardena Ca |

Came to Gardena Nissan to see if i was able to get a car and to see if the advertisement was true with any credit score they will get you and a car!! Met with Reggie the regginator awesome guy walk me thru the whole process now i'm walking out with a 2013 altima. i can say God is Good thank you lord!!! Thank You Reggie The Regginator!!!!!

THE BEST CARDEALERSHIP EVER

by from Hawthorne, CA |

I got a 2014 brand new Nissan Maxima from Gardena Nissan . Mr. Rupert and Mohamed are the best you ever wanna met them they made my dreams come true I rate them above excellent !!!! I recommend them to anyone who is looking love Gardena Nissan and the both of them. I truly thank you !,,l'm recommending everyone I know who is looking for a vehicle love u both!!!! THANKYOU!!! Website is tricking would of given more than five stars is all categories

i got me a car, soooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from inglewood, ca |

rico , ricky and and reggie( mr. brown) were awesome. They gave great service, and they are the life of this dealership expect to have a good time with noooo worries.

This car dealer is a gem!

by from Thousand Oaks, CA |

I requested on-line quotes from 7 different Nissan dealers in the LA area for a new 2014 Altima, and Gardena Nissan was the lowest price. Their internet/fleet manager, Anna Aiello, was extremely helpful and went well out of her way to locate the exact model with the exact features I was looking for. (She had to trade with another dealer to get the car.) All the people I met at the dealership were exceptionally friendly. The free popcorn was a nice extra. All in all, an unusually refreshing experience with heart-mindful people in a family-friendly atmosphere.

I love Gardena Nissan!

by from Perris, CA |

I love you Mike Novin and Reggie the Regginator! They got me into my new Altima, I needed their help and they were there for me. Gardena Nissan is the best. I love you both!!

Reggienator took great care of us

by from Los Angeles ca |

Reggienator and mike took great care of us. He got me a better deal than the car I was in before I went there. Highly recommended

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Wanted to buy a great car at a great price. The Internet manager Reggie McLendon worked with me for 3 weeks until the right Black on Black Altima came in for me..sent me several quotes and pictures until we agreed on my new baby. Thanks Dream Team!

Buying a car here was easy!

by from Palmdale, CA |

The hardest part of the deal was the drive in LA traffic from Palmdale. Gardena Nissan has a great sales and finance manger. Our salesman Reggie Mclendon had us in and out in under 3 hours!! He even made some popcorn for our kids. Great job and thanks for all the help and a wonderful new car!!!

And MIKE!

by from LA, CA |

I forgot to mention the Awesome Mike-ster!!! Thanks again!

GRATEFUL!

by from LA, CA |

I am entirely blown away by this staff. They certainly went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure I walked out with a brand new vehicle. The "REGGINATOR" and Anna are two phenomenal employees along with the rest of the staff. Im 22 and was able to purchase my FIRST OWNED vehicle through them. They certainly have a special place in my heart. Thanks you guys!