Gardena Nissan

New 855-317-3345
Used 855-300-6984
Service 866-693-1289

We Speak Your Language

The best Valentine's Day present ever!

by from Hawthorne, CA |

The Regginator is the best salesman that I have ever dealt with. He was very personable and honest and straightforward. He was also very helpful, I am a single mother and was in need of a dependable car and Reggie was there to help. He took me through the process and answered all my questions, it was a very good experience. I would recommend him to my friends and relatives.

Regginator Got Us A NEW CAR!!!!!:)

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Amazing service. The Regginator is the Best! I recommend everyone that wants a new car to come and deal with the Regginator!!! :)

Got me a car!!!

by from Wilmington,CA |

Reggie Mclendon, provided me with excellent customer service, answered all my questions and concerns. He helped me get the best deal possible, saving me money. I love that he was so down to earth, cause i was very leery and nervous about purchasing a car.

I want to buy my car from "REGGIE THE REGINATOR!!"

by from View Park, CA |

Hey Gardena Nissan, I just want to commend you on having a radio personality like "Reggie the Reginator." He comes across as so real and down to earth, honest, and sincere. Most car salesman come across as shady and overbearing. And care more about making a sale than giving you a great deal. Reggie comes across as caring and always committed to giving his customers a great deal and making sure they're going to be happy long term. That's what I am looking for. When I buy my new car soon, I will be coming to Gardena Nissan just to buy my car from Reggie the Reginator. Great job on your part and selecting him to represent your company. His personality truly set your car dealership a part from the many many car dealers advertising on the same radio station. Everybody else is just a blurb, but we all remember Reggie the Reginator, and I won't be buying my car from anyone but him

Got me a car with my credit!!

by from Gardena Ca |

Came to Gardena Nissan to see if i was able to get a car and to see if the advertisement was true with any credit score they will get you and a car!! Met with Reggie the regginator awesome guy walk me thru the whole process now i'm walking out with a 2013 altima. i can say God is Good thank you lord!!! Thank You Reggie The Regginator!!!!!

THE BEST CARDEALERSHIP EVER

by from Hawthorne, CA |

I got a 2014 brand new Nissan Maxima from Gardena Nissan . Mr. Rupert and Mohamed are the best you ever wanna met them they made my dreams come true I rate them above excellent !!!! I recommend them to anyone who is looking love Gardena Nissan and the both of them. I truly thank you !,,l'm recommending everyone I know who is looking for a vehicle love u both!!!! THANKYOU!!! Website is tricking would of given more than five stars is all categories

i got me a car, soooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from inglewood, ca |

rico , ricky and and reggie( mr. brown) were awesome. They gave great service, and they are the life of this dealership expect to have a good time with noooo worries.

This car dealer is a gem!

by from Thousand Oaks, CA |

I requested on-line quotes from 7 different Nissan dealers in the LA area for a new 2014 Altima, and Gardena Nissan was the lowest price. Their internet/fleet manager, Anna Aiello, was extremely helpful and went well out of her way to locate the exact model with the exact features I was looking for. (She had to trade with another dealer to get the car.) All the people I met at the dealership were exceptionally friendly. The free popcorn was a nice extra. All in all, an unusually refreshing experience with heart-mindful people in a family-friendly atmosphere.

I love Gardena Nissan!

by from Perris, CA |

I love you Mike Novin and Reggie the Regginator! They got me into my new Altima, I needed their help and they were there for me. Gardena Nissan is the best. I love you both!!

Reggienator took great care of us

by from Los Angeles ca |

Reggienator and mike took great care of us. He got me a better deal than the car I was in before I went there. Highly recommended

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Wanted to buy a great car at a great price. The Internet manager Reggie McLendon worked with me for 3 weeks until the right Black on Black Altima came in for me..sent me several quotes and pictures until we agreed on my new baby. Thanks Dream Team!