Grieco Nissan of Fort Pierce

4815 S US 1 Hwy, Fort Pierce, FL 34982

New 855-314-6050
Used 855-268-2552
Service 855-322-0764

Your Dealership for life!

Great Customer Service

by from Fort Pierce |

I've been dealing with them for a year and they've been amazing!

easiest car buying experience ever

by from Palm City, FL |

I inquired about a car online. Got quick answers without a bunch of crap. Submitted my credit app online and Hayley had everything done for me by the time I got there. Love this place.

great service, great dealership, great inventory

by from psl, fl |

It was love at first site for me. what an awesome experience

internet inquiry - excellent response time

by from Fort Pierce, FL |

I have bought two Nissan's at the Fort Pierce Nissan, Great service both times, I decided to research the price for a 2014-2015 and went on line, I received a call back from Hayley who was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and process. She answered my questions, and asked me to set up an appointment. I was not able to at that time. Hayley called me back the next day and was very pleasant, I told her that I was only inquiring and would cal back when I was in a more serious to buy mode. I just love my X-Terra.

Recommendations!Recommendations!Recommendations!

by from Vero Beach, Florida |

I had the pleasure of sometimes dealing with Hayley Paugh. She was always on top of things as I went through the experience of purchasing a used Ford Grand Marquis. I had some problems with my insurance company and Hayley always had the patience with me until they were rectified. A wonderful woman to work with who was polite, courteous and understanding. Without question I would recommend anyone looking to purchase a car to make your first stop Grieco Nisson of Fort Pierce.

Awesome customer service from Grieco Nissan!!

by from Port Saint Lucie, FL |

Great customer service at Grieco Nissan. Thanks very much for saving me some money as well. I appreciate the help. I high recommend this dealership. I will most definitely be back. Thanks a bunch!

Awesome customer service from Grieco Nissan!!!

by from Port Saint Lucie, FL |

Had excellent service from Grieco Nissan today. Outstanding customer service and the service rep, DJ worked with me to get the best possible price for my service. This dealership's service department is highly recommended by me. I will definitely be back. Thanks very much!

owner dissatisfied with the scam at closing

by from Vero Beach Fl |

I bought the car, negotiated a good price and up to there it was a good experience. The price that I agreed on was altered by adding on many things that I did not agree to like simonize and etch protect and other fees. I was not given a copy of the papers but was to pick them up when the lease was completed. I was called 2 weeks later to come in and resign and again was not given any copies until the lease was approved and the license was put on. I received the copies of the lease 3 weeks after we bought the car and they had added all the scamming stuff, hung up on me when I called and the business person (Frank) who we dealt with never returned my 5 phone calls. They want to scam you and and are dishonest in my dealings, I have bought over 30 cars and have never been mistreated like this. I have reported this dealer to Nissan and the Attorney General of Fl fraud dept.

Go with Grieco. "WALLACE NISSAN" ...Buyer Beware!

by from STUART, FL |

"FRONT STRUTS AND BEARING MOUNTS" NEEDED------- JUST "2 MONTHS" AFTER PURCHASING VEHICLE FROM (WALLACE NISSAN OF STUART, FLORIDA) DO NOT WALK..... "RUN" FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!!! IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR...."QUALITY" and "RELIABILITY" in a Pre-owned Vehicle.... THIS IS NOT---- your dealership. Just read below... I recently purchased a Pre-owned vehicle from this dealership with ONLY (20,000 miles) on it. WITHIN "JUST 2 MONTHS"....(while still under factory warranty) .... a bad cracking noise was coming from the vehicle when "any" turn while driving was being made. I brought the vehicle into the WALLACE NISSAN OF STUART, SERVICE DEPT. "They said".... that nothing was found to be wrong with my newly purchased vehicle. Two months passed.... AGAIN, the vehicle is brought in (for the VERY SAME reason) with the cracking noise worsening. The WALLACE NISSAN OF STUART, SERVICE DEPT. ...."claims" that they "still" could not locate the problem??? Several months have now passed with the sound becoming more prevalent. I brought the vehicle in (once again).... however to a "different" Nissan Dealership.... who did in fact locate the problem.... This dealership and the way they "do business" is now costing me (as I was not in a position to add an extended warranty) to my monthly cost to afford this vehicle... however trusted that I was being sold a "QUALITY" AND "RELIABLE" VEHICLE. A $625.00 JOB was needed....specifically (Strut and Bearing replacement). A Full Point Inspection (was supposed to have been done)? THIS LOCAL DEALERSHIP WAS TO BE A "TRUSTED" DEALERSHIP.... CARRYING OUT AN "HONEST" BUSINESS..... This is obviously not what we are dealing with here. Go to another dealership-

Expensive. Service

by from Fort Pierce fl |

They charge to me $300 for change the air filters and oil, when they start give me cheapest price and finally the bill was totally different. I never come back