5 Star Auto Sales

(5.0) 8 Reviews

712 Atlanta Hwy, Gainesville, GA 30501

Awesome 5 stars @ 5 Star!

by from Gainesville, Ga. |

Awesome Service, great prices. Had exactly what i wanted. Ask for David, he is the man!

October 11, 2012

Thank You! We are proud to have you as a customer. We we are glad we could help find you what you were searching for at a great price. Look forward to helping you in the future.

Happy with 5 star

by from Gainesville,Ga |

I was scared that I would get turned down. But when I walked in the building Mr David P greeted me and assured me he could help. I was in the there about 20 min and was approved. Thank you and I will tell all my friends about 5 star .

Great Service

by from Gainesville, GA |

We just bought a car from 5 Star Auto Sales and we are more than pleased. David Poppo worked with our budget. He truly went to bat for us and did his best to find us not just a car we could afford but one that we would love. He didn't use intimidation tactics or try to smooth talk us just to get us to buy a car. He was very understanding to our current situation and helped us find a great car!!! I have already passed his card onto a friend who needs a car. Great Service, Great People. Reliable Cars. We will definitely come back when we need another car!! Thank you 5 Star and David for helping us find a great car!!!

Great service

by from Dawsonville ga |

This place is awesome and so is there employees we had a chance to work with an amazing guy his name is David we just got a new car from this place and at first we didn't get approved for what we wanted but David stuck his neck out for us and got us into our car this guy is a grate guy and I'm grateful to have found this place so that we could meet a good guy to help us find what we needed.!!!!! IF YOU GO THERE ASK FOR DAVID.

Best in the state

by from Gainesville, GA |

From the moment I walked in I felt like family, I never felt pressured into getting the fanciest car on the lot. I was able to test drive so many options and when I choose the one I wanted they helped finance me when no one else would and set up appropriate payments for me. this has been such a pleasurable experience to get this car and I will get all my future cars from them,

jeremy fulbright

by from hartwell ga 30643 |

they helped me in a huge way they have great service and they help u to stay happy and on the road

October 11, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. If you need anything, just ask. I want to make sure we help you with any of your needs.

Great people, great cars

by from Gainesville, GA |

My time at 5 star auto was a great time. when i came onto the lot all of their cars and suvs look very well kept clean,and new. the salesmen (troy turk) was a great help to me, given me all the correct info on the automobile i got. he is very nice unlike some salesmen who are very pushes he let me take my time get what good for me {thanks troy}. i am a very happy driver.

October 9, 2012

It was my pleasure to help you get the car you wanted. I'll be here to help you with anything else you need.

5 Star Auto Sales is excellent on cars and service

by from Athens, Ga. |

Tro Turk is a exceptional salesman here, took time to allow me to be free as for as checking out vehicle that i purchased. Also the finance department was very helpfull with working with me to get me in vehicle. Love their upgrade program they offer after 18 months of purchase. Besides going to big dealerships, you will receive same service at 5 Star Auto sales as you would at bigger dealers but with more knowledgeable appreciation to customers.

October 9, 2012

Thank you for the great review! I think its great you are happy with your service here. If you ever need anything, let us know.