Lexus of Mt Kisco

275 Kisco Ave, Mount Kisco, NY 10549

New 866-604-6145
Used 866-906-9130
Service 877-867-2861

Welcome to Lexus of Mt. Kisco At Lexus of Mt. Kisco, it?s our mission to provide our customers with prestigio

Jack Daniels and the service is great!

by from Washington, CT |

I couldn't be more pleased with the service from Mount Kisco. Jack Daniels sold me a great car and he is so accomodating with service! I'm so happy! Thanks Jack!

Wonderful Customer Experience

by from Connecticut |

Gene Moretti is probably one of the friendliest car salesman I've dealt with to date. Gene made my friend and I feel comfortable from introduction to farewell. He had a no-pressure approach to salesmanship and we feel he concentrated more on our customer experience rather than the wiget. He really knew how to relate to us and adapted to our personality types which is a great characteristic to have when you deal with the public in a sales capacity. He took his time to ask questions and really understand our needs before he began to offer solutions and alternatives. Gene was patient and didn't mind answering all of our questions and taking our jokes. Although we were unsuccessful at finding a vehicle during our visit he offerered to search his sister store in Greenwhich, CT and even then he added that he will reach out to us if and when he comes accross the vehicle we are looking for. Gene was a pleasure to spend time with and we really enjoyed him. We would recommend Lexus of Mt. Kisco solely from our shopping experience with Gene. Thank you for the experience.

Mt Kisco Lexus

by from Hopewell Junction NY |

It's been 3 years and I'm coming back. Working with this dealership is simply fantastic. It's customer service they way it ought to be. From Sales (Carl Hoffman and Scott Orofino) to amazing Service from Sal, it's simply a pleasure.

Incomplete work but charged - Poor customer care

by from Connecticut |

Did not fill fluids, service battery or replace key battery, but charged for all. No longer trust them and will not return. On top of this, they did not return four phone calls over a months time period. Three of which were directly to the service manager. Very disappointed and worried about the other customers they have taken advantage of.

TERRIBLE

by from new york |

Horrible experience!.... Paid CASH for car - 38 days later and they can not clear the title off the used car i purchased - i am a 76 yr old handicapped person. They have claimed the check was mis-sent, they claimed it was lost, they can not find the tracking number, on , and on, and on. I have to drive on dealer plates instead of handicapped plates now since the temporary registration expired - (and they didn't even know it until i called DMV to find out why I did not receive permanent registration). I have to drive to the doctors frequently and can not park in handicapped spaces. This dealeship has MONEY ISSUES- do not buy from here!!! They have no date of resolving this issue - I have escalted to corporate office. (Following my attorney's recommended path before he can intervene with legal course).

Great dealer!!

by from Sherman, CT |

My wife and I have used this dealer for several years now. They are fair in their dealings with us on both the purchasing side and the servicing. I would highly recommend them.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from washington, DC |

Excellent experience overall. Excellent customer service, price, and most importantly overall condition of vehicle.

Love the service department

by from Millwood, NY |

I bought my ES at the dealership and was very happy with the service so I use them for service as well. Recently I was rear-ended. The damage wasn't horrible but my fairly new ES had scratches and chips in the paint all along the bumper. In a little more than a day, they had it fixed and cleaned it. It looks even better than new! The service department does excellent work.

Lexus of Mt Kisco responded to this review

January 28, 2012

Thank you very much. We appreciate the high praise and will work hard to continue to earn it.

Best buying process I've had

by from Cortlandt Manor, NY |

I went to here when shopping for a new IS C because a friend told me she's had only positive experiences. The sales staff was very helpful without being pushy. I did research online and their prices were the best by far. The whole process was quick and painless and I love my new Lexus.

Lexus of Mount Kisco

by from Mount Kisco, NY |

When shopping for a used car, I looked around a lot but no one had deals like Lexus of Mount Kisco and to add to that experience, the sales staff were superb. they really knew their stuff and got me the best deal on my used es330

Excellent service department

by from Bedford, NY |

I was looking for a place to service my LS and a friend recommended Lexus of Mt. Kisco. The service department was quick and really knew their stuff. They had the parts I needed in stock and got the work done right away. I'm only getting my Lexus serviced here from now on.