JD Motors

(3.4) 5 Reviews

5705 E Taft Rd, North Syracuse, NY 13212

buyer beware

by from n syracuse ny |

You buy your car owner is real nice. Drive it away and things start happening. He fixes some but pushes off big repairs until he's no longer liable. I have a video of owner flipping out on me for asking him to put it in writing that he agreed my tranny was bad.

Great service, honesty & makes everything easy for

by from Syracuse n.y |

I give a great review to j.d.motors.I can't tell you how refreshing it is to have trustworthy people who really care about me and how important it is to have my car .I've had a great experience from buying, being financed and repairs I've had done there.very fair and efficient service had been wonderful.Thankyou for making it so easy and always keeping your word! Everything is great couldn't ask for more.

very happy customer

by from Syracuse NY |

I bought a vehicle from JD Motors because I had poor credit and needed to get financed. He was one of the three other dealers I went to, I chose JD Motors because he was honest and up front, he didn't just try to sell me a car and give me too high of a payment, he asked where I was comfortable with my payment and got me a payment lower than what I wanted. The manager Len really took his time and explained to me that he gave me a lower payment so I could pay more to reduce interest paid and pay it off sooner, to help better my credit situation. I had a trade and he also gave me more than what I wanted for it to help get me to my lower payment. I was very happy with my experience and would recommend JD Motors to everyone, they seemed like they really wanted to help and did not rush or put me into something that I couldn't afford, but instead really wanted to help better my credit for my future purchases at JD Motors.

Unhappy Buyer

by from Syracuse ny 13212 |

Vehicle had more miles on odometer than was put on contract to get out of dealer warranty. All 3 seatbelts in back seat did not work, tire had broken belt, check engine light came on shortly after purchase, could not open door with key, heat did not work, no windshield washer fluid, black transmission fluid, motor oil was not changed, blown cigarette lighter fuse. Check engine light due to evap leak and car not having proper temp. Coolant in car was old and brown. Very difficult to get dealer to repair. Got very irate with me about repairs and took dealer two weeks total to fix.

GREAT EXPERIENCE , HONEST , PROFESSIONAL

by from CICERO NY |

GREAT EXPERIENCE FROM START TO FINISH , BEST FINANCING PROGRAM WHEN COMPARING TO ALL THE OTHER SUPPOSED GUARANTEED PROGRAMS , THEY DIDNT BURY ME IN DEBT AND SHOWED ME HOW TO GO ABOUT BUYING AND FINANCING PROPERLY , I LOVE MY NEW CAR AND AM GLAD IT IS GOING TO HELP MY CREDIT.IAM BRING MY CO-WORKER TO BUY A GRANDPRIX THEY HAVE !