Leopardi Auto Sales

Leopardi Auto Sales

2423 - 2425 Saw Mill Run Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15234

Used 866-413-1483

Always a large selection to choose from. Your pre-owned Corvette specialists.

Easy going sales staff

by from Pittsburgh,PA |

The sales staff at Leopardi's were very easy going, and very approachable. I met with their salesman Rick, and honestly he made the whole experience as easy as it could possibly be. If you are looking for a family run business that puts customer satisfaction first, I would recommend Leopardi's.

Great people- Quality Vehicles-

by from Mt. Pleasant |

Oct 2012, We purchased a 2006 Chrysler town & Country limited mini van, My first van, I love it. Good people, not pushy, The buying experience was the best ever and I am in my 40's, lol. I will definetly purchase from them in the future and encourage anyone looking for a Quality used vehicle to look here first. We always buy used. (They had some very nice older model corvettes.)Ask for Rodney, best ever.

Leopardi Sales Man

by from pittsburgh pa. |

I had a wonderful experiance and was able to get the vehicle i wanted, they did all they could to make sure i was happy and satisfied, i would recommend them to anyone looking for a used vehicle!

Love my 2010 Camaro SS!

by from Johnstown PA |

Great customer service, excellent place to buy a pre-owned car. Loving my Camaro SS they sold me. Would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a clean car with no hassles. Thanks! -Joe Barr

A++++, Best in Business

by from pittsburgh, pa |

Great welcoming. Treat you as if your family. Knoledgeable with the business their in. No hidden corners tell you how it is. Every thing is 100% ready to drive with no worries. NO LEMON"S!!!! Very helpful with the purchasing process. Great prices!!! Would recommend this dealershipo to friends and family no questions asked. AAA!! THis is your one stop for buying a car and my only stop for years to come. Thanks Leopardi crew.

5 star dealer

by from pittsburgh, pa |

I recently purchased a Lexus Rx300 from this dealer & received quality treatment. I have sent numerous family and friends and highly recommend this dealership to anybody in the market for a used car.

awesome awesome awesome

by from pittsburgh,pa |

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Leopardi Auto Sales! I just recently bought my first car from them. I wish i would have stopped in sooner, i thought they only had high-end cars but i was wrong! they have something for everyone! the salesman were all very straight forward on what the best quality car would be in my price range. they didn't have the type of car i was looking for and the owner went to an auction and specifically bought it for me! I have also gotten details and minor work done on my car and couldn't be happier. If something was wrong, and wasn't within my warranty, they offered to pay for half (which i thought was very generous) I have referred multiple friends and family member who have also bought cars or have gotten their car serviced and everyone was happy with the services! I will definitely be returning to buy future cars! This is a family-owned business and you can definitely tell, they care about their reputation and customer satisfaction :)