BG Motorcars

Used 877-725-8398

Hassle Free Buying!

Want to also recommend

by from Beloit, WI |

We were fortunate to find BG Motorcars, although we live out of state. It was worth the drive to experience the professionalism, integrity and terrific deal. The trade in we brought was given a fair price and the vehicle we purchased was an excellent price. Just want to also make a recommendation and am reviewing their inventory in preparation for our next purchase!

Shout out to Norman

by from Ottawa, IL |

#Great service #Very helpful #Good people #Recommended

Will be back again!! Highly recommend

by from Aurora |

Great little place. Norman is a great guy who sold us our 2002 Acura MDX. The vehicle is in great shape and had a nice detail job done. We walked out with the vehice the same day with AWSOME financing at the lowest rate we ever gotten! I recommend anyone looking stop by and check out their cars.

They really take care of you!

by from Glen Ellyn,IL |

Great place to buy a car. Very friendly and will go out of their way to help you out in any way possible. Will definitely recommend to all my friends and family. Thank you for the best car buying process ever!

Unbelievable! I'll Be back for my wife's vehicle

by from Mokena |

WoW!! I used to HATE going to car dealers... Noman (The Owner) has changed my thinking about that entirely! I can't say enough about the wonderful feeling of getting a GREAT deal along w/ a mutual trust! I purchased a 2009 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro, I absolutely LOVE the vehicle... He is also Extremely fair w/ his trade in price.. I was gonna sell my Civic Si on my own but he gave me an offer I couldn't walk away from... Trust Me, stay away from the OVERPRICED big dealers and deal w/ Noman. I drove from Mokena for this deal! I'd Highly recommend checking out BG Motors before anyone else!

Great before & After the sale!

by from Naperville, IL |

Sean & Norm were great to deal with, i purchased a 05 325Ci which i had been looking for quite a while! Norm (the owner) was just a good guy in general to deal with. Sean took care of all the paperwork! I purchased this car the day before Christmas eve of last year and long behold the day after i bought it the car wouldn't start. I thought maybe it was because it was too cold out being as IL winters are brutal and i left the car outside for the night. I had Norms cell # and he instantly called me back on x-mas eve and gave me some solutions to try, although to no avail. Norm eventually sent a flatbed to have the car picked up from my house and sent over to his local mechanic. They found the problem was a faulty cam shaft sensor that went bad which would make sense since it was throwing misfiring codes and it was a no start diagnosis. I didn't pay a dime to have this problem fixed and legally they didn't have to do anything, but it was the right thing to do and they came through! I have had the care for 9 months now and haven' had one issue with it! Not one hiccup! Don't be afraid to visit smaller dealers, in fact i encourage you to stop by and talk to Sean and Norm, i guarantee you they will ease your used car buying woes! Thanks again guys!

You HAVE to talk to these guys!!!!!

by from Romeoville, IL |

I had driven a avalon past its life expectancy and was in search of a newer car. I didn't have a lot of experience in purchasing a car - and frankly, was looking for someone to take me by the hand - and lead me through it. I went to a few dealers, who "honey" and "sweetied" me - and i walked out. I had someone recommend BG motors - and i checked out the web site. I found several cars that i was interested in. I called and talked to Sean, who told me to come in tomorrow. When I got there, he introduced me to Norman. Both gentlemen took a LOT of time with me - and explained everything that i needed to make a solid decision. I test drove a couple of cars - and went home to make my decision. I had a lot of questions - and both Sean and Norman were patient, informed, and helpful. We talked so much in those few days and they were such a great help, i knew i was buying my car from them. I chose the 2008 Toyota Camry - and they made every thing smooth - and easy. I was delighted that i went to these guys. Bottom line -- if i have to buy another car - BGmotors is where i will be - and i have a big mouth - I have been recommending them to everyone!!! Great customer service!!!!! Terrific guys!! They made the experience nothing but a positive. and the best part -------- I love my car!!!!

Wonderful experience!

by from Naperville, IL |

Let me start by saying that up to this point I have *hated* the experience of buying a car. However, I was pleasantly surprised by my experience with BG Motorcars. My wife and I stopped by their lot one day just to browse the inventory for our daughter's first car. Sean came out and met us, asked us what we were looking for, and steered us to the ideal car for our daughter. I never imagined that we would be able to get car that we did at the price we had hoped for. Sean is terrific to work with--no haggling or pressure involved at all from someone who seems to be genuinely concerned about meeting your needs. I have been recommending BG Motorcars to all of my friends. Yes, they are different from your typical used car dealer!

A Definite Blessing...

by from Chicago, IL |

First off let me start by saying that this was the best car buying experience I've had to date. I was in a horrible situation of not having a car for the first time in 20yrs. I had a recent repo due to circumstances beyond my control and saw the vehicle on the website that I actually would love to spend my hard earned money on. Sean called me asking if I was still interested after a couple weeks and I was surprised that it was still in stock. When I arrived I was a bit hesitant because it's not a big flashy lot like most car dealers. After sitting down with Sean and conversing for a while as we looked over the car, handled the paperwork, and insisted that approval wouldn't be a problem it was apparent that they were a good establishment prided on customer service and satisfaction. Sean made the experience even more comfortable as his honesty and tact to ensure that you're a satisfied customer was evident. The 2006 Chevy Impala SS runs great and was very clean. It has definitely been a blessing and I would definitely recommend anyone who isn't into the typical run-around or hard sell to take a shot a great customer service and quality vehicles at this dealer.

2002 Ford Expedition

by from plainfield, il |

was in an accident and needed to find a good used truck....quick! I sent an email stating the truck we were interested in,the most we had to offer on a truck and they replied and asked when we would like to meet. Let us test drive the truck and all we found wrong was a broken tail light that was fixed while chatting. After having the expedition 6 months without any problems, Not asked for any more $ than what we told them we had, we find this dealership, owner and sales person to be of honest work. Would recommend to anyone and will be repeat customers....

04' Subaru wrx

by from Naperville, IL |

It was a pleasure doing business. I would like to compliment Sean and owner of the company. They showed me great customer service when they went the extra mile to help me close the deal as quickly as possible. I would do business with them in the future.