640 Nissan

4515 Clinton Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37912

Great Customer Service From Danny Kelly

by from Knoxville, TN |

Mr. Kelly has been so wonderful since we have been doing businesss with 640 Nissan. He genuinely cares about the customers, and goes out of his way to make sure they leave happy AND if they are not, I have witnessed him trying his hardest to make it right. He is very outgoing and personable. When we had issues with our other car he did everything within his power to make sure that the issue was resolved.

sorry customer serivce

by from clinton tn |

sent no info on car all they want is you to come in cant evan tell you if they have the car sorry customer serivce sent 3 emails and no info on car in ad

Happy customer

by from Knoxville TN |

I have been going to 640 Nissan since I bought my 2011 Altima, 3 years now. With the minor concerns I have had with my vehicle since that time, the 640 team has been very helpful with everything. They always have my information up to date and do all they can do to make sure I'm safe and satisfied. The staff is very friendly to everyone. I only come here for my maintenance needs and will continue.

Great Service On the Road

by from Greenville SC |

I was in Knoxville on business and my service light showed up as an alert with a weird code I didn't recognize while I was super close to this dealership. I called and asked if they could check and work on other makes besides Nissans in their service department. Definitive yes and I swung in to the dealer immediately. The service team was great - they diagnosed the issue and fixed just what the problem was and did not pressure me for add on work!! the general manager Paul was very engaged and personally made sure I could continue my work day. I travel a great deal and Knoxville is a great town and this was a great dealership experience. thanks 640 team!

BEWARE

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I was in the market for an inexpensive car for my son, we found what appeared to be a good car at an equally good price. I called to see if the car was still in stock, we drove the almost two hours to the dealership...only to find out there is a SIX HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE dollar (thats $699.00) document fee....OUTRAGEOUS !!!

Danny Kelly

by from Knoxville TN |

I am pleased with the service I received on my 08 Nissan Altima. Danny Kelly explained the trouble and had it repaired in a timely manner. He personally made sure it was in excellent condition before it was returned to me.

6000 dollars over blue book value

by from tellico plains |

The advertisement on the radio said that they would give 6000 dollars over blue book value. They only offered 6000 dollar for a 2009 rt dodge charger with a loaded package and never wrecked with 80000 mile. I thought it was a low ball offer

640 Nissan responded to this review

February 22, 2014

Mr. Martin- Please accept my sincere apology that you felt your experience with 640 Nissan was not a positive one. It is our intent to have any consumer leave our dealership feeling as if they have been treated fairly. I am truly sorry if any lack of information or communication regarding our advertising offer and/or the parameters of the qualifying components for the offer were not made clear to you-that is our job and if we failed to give you the experience you deserve as a valued car shopper who visited our store then we did not do that job. It is my understanding that there were items covered in the offer exclusions that prohibited eligibility for your vehicle to qualify for the up to $6000 over KBB trade value offer. If you need clarification on any of this please feel free to call me at your convenience. Again, It is my intent to make sure you feel we have rectified any mistakes and been treated well by the 640 team. Sincerely, Paul Michel-GM 865-687-6111

640 RIP OFF

by from Knoxville TN/ |

If I could give a zero I would. I cannot believe how horrible 640 Nissan is, I had my car towed there to have the airbags replaced. Over three MONTHS I called the service center over 30 times I was promised several times I would receive a call back by the end of the day, I never got a call. Not only did I never get a call back by the end of the day, I never got a call once in the entire three months they had the car. If I was lucky enough to call and actually talk to someone they would know absolutely nothing about my car the only person who knew anything was the one working on it, there was no sharing of information among the workers so if your guys not available tough luck. Finally I got in touch with the person fixing my car when they informed me there would be an additional thousand dollars for a new dash that was not in the estimate. I understand that things come to the attention of a mechanic sometimes after the initial check of the car, however as a professional the first thing you should notice needs replacing after the airbags is the dash, and the fact that my car is a plane Nissan Altima ( and extremely common car) and I was charged that much money for a factory order of a new dash is disgusting. Finally after all the pain and sorrow of three months of calling I finally got my car back, now when I got the car back the battery was dead and they needed to jump my car, I drove the car home with all electronics off in hopes to help charge the battery. The next day when I drove my car the battery had not held the charge from 45 minutes of driving and worse when I put the air on there is a running noise so loud it can be heard from inside peoples apartments 4 stories up. Even worse still the third time I drove the car it overheated and I noticed the radiator was leaking, and badly. I informed 640 Nissan of this and they claim no responsibility. In the end all 640 nissan did for me was steal my money and waste my time. DO NOT use their auto repair service, in fact I have a hard time even calling it a repair service horrible horrible horrible not one good thing to say about 640 Nissan, thanks for nothing.

640 Nissan

by from Corryton, TN |

Great - low pressure sales - Went home happy. Clean Dealership friendly

2013 Nissan Rogue Purchase....

by from Knoxville, TN |

Jersey did a great job as a salesman. I was able to get what I wanted for only $60 more monthly. Better service than Victory by far. Loretta S. Reid 9/16/13