640 Nissan

4515 Clinton Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37912

2012 murano

by from knoxville,tn |

very high pressure frm sales and finance, told salesman funds werent available at that time convinced me to write hold check they were not suppose to deposit, in a few days they did they knew it was no good no trying to take legal action, even tho they knew, have gotten so many different stories, one says to bring car back till funds available when I did. this all started, was unhappy with car because cooling hose is exposed noway to keep road depry from hitting it and causing magor damage.Salesman knew this in the first few days kept saying would pick up never did also finance stated the same never did

640 Nissan responded to this review

August 16, 2012

We apologize for any inconveniences that you may have encountered. We have gone through a management change at the end of June in order to ensure that issues did not occur and ensure that every customer has a truly exceptional experience. We would like the opportunity to earn your business and prove to you that our dealership is not functioning the way you initially perceived.

Worst than Average

by from Knoxville, TN |

I am still dealing with this dealership since the 24th, salesman was awesome, the rest a joke. I did a trade and after two weeks they were saying I needed to come back in and resign papers and now wanted a down payment, I just looked yesterday & they still have not paid off my other car, and it is getting close to being over 30 days late. Stay AWAY, biggest mistake of my life.

Waste of time and unknowledgable

by from knoxville, tn |

Did not know motor types, asked us address and phone number before our name, then asked us what was our purchase price ideally. Pulled numbers out of thin air, would NOT tell us bottom dollar. These guys aren't gonna last long! Wouldn't negotitate price even $599 bucks on a used car...