M & F Auto Sales

M & F Auto Sales

2922 Coors Blvd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87120

Used 877-438-5732

chevy tahoe 2005

by from new mexico albuquerque |

the person was nice he was good sales person: dean hughes

great experience

by from Albuquerque, New Mexico |

I bought a 2007 land rover discovery, Jude was extremely helpful and treated us like family. He gave me and my wife time and space to talk about our decisions. He did everything thing he said he would - he had the vehicle parked right in the front of the lot when I pulled up and it was clean, detailed and ready for me to take it home. They even had pizza for the kids. I am extremely happy with the service me and my family experienced with Jude and the whole M&F Auto family.

great sales experience

by from Albuquerque |

Worked with Tony and Eric. Tony really listened to what we were looking for and showed us only what was applicable. We got a fair deal and we treated well. Will be back on the fall for another car.

Jude was amazing!

by from Albuquerque, NM |

We went to M&F looking for a replacement for my old car. Jude greeted us at the door. He was friendly and very knowledgeable about all of the vehicles we test drove. He was professional and a man of character. We test drove vehicles at three other dealerships. At every other dealership we felt like we were being pressured and schemed. The price of the explorer we bought was fair and Jude was an outstanding man in helping us get the car for what we wanted. I absolutely recommend going here and we will definitely go back when we replace our other car! Thanks Jude!

Great SUV at a great price, even greater Dealer

by from abq,nm |

Just purchased a 2006 Toyota Highlander from M and F Auto. The entire process went as smooth as silk. Their salesman Chris Gladfelter was absolutely great, very knowledgeable and flexible. The pricing is what I consider very fair and well thought out, and to me appropriately priced. And I appreciated being able to have a Toyota dealer check out the car, I didn't mind paying for the privilege, and it checked out great. Mr. Hosni, owner, helped seal the deal with fairness and flexibility. We believe we received a special SUV in the process. I promised to spread the word and will be sharing our experience with all our friends and family. I suggest anyone looking for a car should check them out and expect to be treated right.

mother

by from Albuquerque, N.M. |

M&F sold my daughter a van that broke twice with in the first 30 days. She hasn't even gotten her plates yet or or the first payment and the van broke. M&F want her to pay $150.00 dollars to pay for the diagnostic test. My daughter just had a baby , she has 4 children and works hard for the money to provide for her family. M&F refuses to help her. And refuses fix the problem. This is how M&F treat our young American mothers. They do not stand by thier ad's ! This is bad advertisement. They are NOT LOYAL to thier customers.

mother

by from Albuquerque NM |

My daughter who works hard to provide for her children and new dorn son went to M&F autoand purchased a van. Before she made her 1st payment the vehicle broke. It broke within the first 30 days! My daughter called crylast night asking to BARROW $150 to pay for a diagnostic bc thats what M&F told her to do......? I was looking for a car myself and I had gone to M&F 's bc she recommended them. Now I am so glad I DID NOT BUY MY CAR WITH M&F!

Very Professional

by from Corrales |

Jude and Paco handled the sale and test drive very professionaly. Appreciated being allowed to test drive the vehicle without a salesmen with me.

Jude Laris was an excellent sales person.

by from Albuquerque |

Jude Laris was an excellent sales person. Very professional and friendly, I am very satisfied and I highly recomend M & F auto, and I will recomend my friends and family to come and see Jude.

Very Professional

by from Albuquerque |

Very Professional service. Extremely Friendly and easy to do business with. We are very satisfied with the entire process.

Curtis did a great job!

by from Albuquerque |

Curtis did a great job handling all of our concerns and finding a way to keep us happy with the transaction.