Rick's Auto Sales

1945 42nd St, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402

Used 877-289-6525 Used 877-289-6525

Quality low pressure experience

by from Iowa City, IA |

I went into Rick's with relatively low expectations given that my experience with independent dealers in the past has been less than great. The guys here were really relaxed, answered my questions and avoided anything that felt "used car salesman-y". Prices were the best I found in a wide radius and they were very willing to haggle a bit on price. The physical building wasn't much to look at, but in the end, I'm much more interested in a good deal than in paying for someone else's expensive overhead. The car came with a 30 day, 1000 mile warranty from the dealership as well - it was nice that they actually stick behind the cars they sell. In the end, the experience was good enough that I will be looking here again the next time I'm looking for a new (to me) vehicle.

Slow response

by from Central City, NE |

I sent an email requesting information on a vehicle they had advertised on cars.com, and never received a response. A week later, I sent a similar request, but it still took 3 days to get a response. By that time I had made contact with another dealer and purchased from them.

Polite, quick response time, they were efficient

by from Dubuque |

They were quick with responding and polite about meeting my needs, I did not ultimately buy a car with them but only because I found one closer to where I live.

Good, timely customer service gets you remembered

by from 64790 |

I don't remember them! I bought a car almost a week after I emailed them and I do not remember talking to them which must mean they didn't respond until I had bought a car or they responded poorly and I eliminated that car early on in the search : (

Used Car trial

by from Shawnee Ks |

I attempted on two differant occasions to contact this dealer thru email and never had a response. I was excited because the location was not far from Kansas City and the car they advertised was exactly what I was looking for but they could have at least told me it was sold (if in fact that was the case)

Great Place

by from marion, Iowa |

I have shopped all over town, visited many new car stores. This was my first stop of the day and at the end of the day it was the best stop. Great people to deal with.