Ricciardi Auto Sales

701 Watertown Ave, Waterbury, CT 06708

Used 888-284-8227 Used888-284-8227

Quality cars sold by a quality human being!

by from Waterbury, CT |

Joe at Riccardi's auto is a great man. He sells great cars and he stands behind everything he sells. I would highly recommend Riccardi's auto to anyone needing a car. I bought one there and my son bought from there 3 months later. My next son to get a car will definately be going there!

Very happy with my purchase.

by from Durango, Co. |

In 2012 I bought what I consider probably one of the best cars I ever bought, I drove it from Connecticut to Colorado and it never has given me any problems, to deal with this folks was a pleasure, I met the original owner but dealt with one of his sons, a delight of people now I'm thinking of buying another car and I really don't mind making the trip to Ct. to see what I can get this time. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Great Service!Awesome Truck!

by from Oxford,Ct |

I have been looking for a truck for about 6 months until I found this "Gem of Used Auto Sales". Ricciardi Auto Sales was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. It's my go to dealer next time I need a vehicle. People ask me were I got the new truck from......2003 Ford Sports tac.....Looks New......Great truck...

Very pleased with this dealership.

by from Waterford, CT |

I purchased a used car from Ricciardi's about half a year ago. I rarely write reviews, but am still so happy with the car that I thought it was the thing to do. Ron and Joe were a pleasure to work with. I was hesitant as I have always purchased from the Volkswagen dealer, but Ricciardi's had the specific car I was looking for in stock so I decided to take a look. Since I live over an hour away I was worried it might be a waste of time. Not so. The car was in even better condition than as advertised. It is a 2002 VW Silver Cabrio, no rust, low miles. They sold me an excellent car at a very fair price. I continue to get my servicing done at the VW dealership and the mechanics there agreed that I had found a great car. Ricciardi's other inventory consisted of no rust, low mileage cars. Impressive. I would definitely purchase a car from Ricciardi's again and would highly recommend them as well.