Route 3 Auto Sales

2 Tiogue Ave, West Warwick, RI 02893

Used 888-489-0173

Completely unprofessional.

by from Coventry, RI |

Niss Lev, the owner of Route 3 Auto Sales was by far the most unprofessional and angry individual I've ever dealt with. I went to look for a car for my son and if you've seen this "parking lot", it's literally a wedge on a very busy street corner- single parking only. There's no time to look around, you get off the road and get off it quickly. Apparently, I parked in a spot (one of only three available) that ended up blocking an imaginary car that wasn't in the garage. He came out screaming and waving his hands that this invisible car was blocked in and he couldn't get out. After apologizing and telling him I wasn't sure where to park, an honest mistake if you've ever seen this again,"parking lot", he continued to rant on loudly about it. He just wouldn't shut up as I walked over to move my car somewhere else. He then turns to one of his employees who walked out of the building and started complaining loudly to HIM about it. Finally I had had enough, dropped a few choice words and drove away. There are about 10 other car lots in a one-mile radius. My suggestion: go to the other nine first, and then drive out of that one mile area to another place. It completely stumps me how this guy has an operating business. Don't give this guy a penny of your money. Absolutely awful.

overall rating

by from providence ri |

I have found since under new management the sale and repairs have been great

Bought a Audi and got ripped off

by from Coventry, RI |

bought an audi from this guy named Al and I had nothing but problems. Stay away they don't fix anything!!!