4913 Menaul Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

Used 866-580-7115

Zia Auto our prices wont be beat.

by from Rio Rancho, N.M. |

Zia Auto hands down was the best auto purchasing experience for my wife and I ever. You are treated excellent from the minute you walk in until you the time you leave the premises. Zia has an excellent choice of quality vehicles which you can tell have been hand picked for their customers and the sales representatives are some of the best we have come across. I purchased a Toyota truck which was in mint condition. It had a minor squeaking sound from one of the pulleys which was immediately repaired by Pete's Garage next door who were just as professional and courteous. I will recommend Zia to all my friends and relatives when they decide to purchase a vehicle. I will also recommend Pete's Garage for any type of maintenance needed on a vehicle. Zia will be the first place we will visit when we purchase our next vehicle. Ronald Montez

Friendly & competant

by from Albuqueque, NM |

We were looking for a specific truck and saw a vehicle that fit our specifics advertised at Zia Auto. We went in just to "check out" the vehicle, and it was just what we were looking for! The dealership helped us obtain financing in under 30 min and we drove off the lot the same day. Great service, friendly atmosphere along with unmatched competence.

Great service

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Recently we bought an Nissan Armada from Zia auto...on the spur of a moment to carry our family with us on trips. I meet Linda Buckley there and her knowledge, attention and overall wonderful care for us truly was outstanding. I did not want to write a review tell we actually took a trip (the next day) and the car is incredible. we had a list of car dealers to visit and this was the first stop. We never went anywhere else! this experience was beyond 5 stars!! The entire staff were friendly and helpful

Wonderful Experience

by from Santa Fe, NM |

My husband and I drove in from Santa Fe to visit some family. We had seen an ad in one of those car sales magazines with a vehical we thought we might be interested in. Just our luck, they were open on a Sunday. My husband didn't really want to buy a vehical from a small "rinky dink" dealership but I convinced him to just check it out. I called to make sure they still had that vehical available and was answered by Alex. He was very informative and kind. When we arrived, Alex greeted us with a warm smile and hand shake. (Not bombarded by goofy car sales men eager to make a sale.) Alex showed us a couple vehicals we might be interested in and took us for a test drive. He explained the vigerouse inspection process their vehicals go through before they even get out on the lot. And the 5yr/ 100k mile warranty they offer. (That's 100k miles on top of however many are already on the car) IMPRESSIVE. The actual buying process took a little long but was not nearly as long as we have waited at other dealerships. Not only that, but they put on cartoons for my kids and brought them snack. Being that it was a Sunday, and the banks were not open, we were able to get an approval but were missing some info. Alex offered to drive up to Santa Fe the next day with the rest of the paperwork and we drove off the lot that afternoon with our vehical. It was such a great buy that from now on, this is the place we will go when we want to buy a vehical. Thanks Alex for showing my husband that u don't operate like a "rinky dink" dealership.

honest and up front

by from Albuquerque |

I've purchased vehicles from zia in the past. my most recent purchase was a jeep grand cherokee. I keep coming back to zia because they are upfront about the vehicles condition. used cars are not perfect and its nice when someone is honest about a vehicles minor imperfections. mechanically my jeep is sound like all my other vehicles I bought and its nice they have a service center that can check all that stuff out. in fact after I owned my jeep about a week I started hearing a clicking sound when I would turn hard. I took it back and they fixed it for free.

Professional and courteous

by from NM |

Easily the most comfortable and pleasant car-buying experience I've had. These guys are not at all high pressure. Very straightforward and above board. Their vehicles are clean and well maintained. Enthusiastically recommended.