Star Auto Mall

Star Auto Mall

3730 Nazareth Bethlehem Pike, Bethlehem, PA 18020

Used 877-638-8606

We Strive for Excellence

Looking For A Used Car - They Made It Easy!!

by from Bethlehem, Pa |

I was looking for a used car and I was immediately helped by Kevin to get a beautiful new Honda Civic 2012 LX Coupe. He made the process extremely easy - car buying already stressful and he made the process fun and easy!

August 25, 2015

Thanks so much Jim and it was a pleasure meeting you and your parents. If you ever need anything please give me a call! Kevin

Finally found what I was looking for!

by from Scranton, Pa. |

Met Kevin at dealership and was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. No hassles with the purchase of the Jeep I have been looking for.

September 1, 2015

Lou thank you so much for the nice review and for allowing me to earn your business. If you ever need anything please give me a call and once again thanks so much!

Angelique Tavares

by from Bethlehem, PA |

I was looking for my first car and I found the car I have always wanted. I"m extremely amazed how great the customer service is and how my father, daughter, and myself were welcome and treated like we are family on my first visit to this dealership. There is a wide variety of cars I could chose from. The best part was how each car was in excellent shape. I am very happy with the car I have purchased, couldn't have gone to a better place.

September 1, 2015

Thank you so very much for your purchase and kind review. If you ever need anything please give us a call!

Kevin was amazing!

by from Bethlehem, Pa |

I came into Star Auto Mall to purchase a car in a hurry and Kevin took great care of us. Not only did he help us find the perfect car for us, he made sure we were also getting a great deal. You should definitely ask for Kevin if you check them out!

August 30, 2015

Thank you so much Anastasia and It was a pleasure meeting you and your Mom! If you ever need anything please give me a call and once again thank you very much! Kevin

2012 Mazda 3

by from Burlington Township, NJ |

We met Kevin when we entered the lot and he directed us to exactly what we were looking for. The negotiations were quick and we got the price we had hoped for. Great purchasing experience!!! Highly recommended!

August 30, 2015

Thank you so much Dave I really appreciate you allowing me to earn your business and if you ever need anything please give me a call! Kevin

Overall Good Experience

by from New Jersey |

I recently purchased a 2008 Hyundai Tiburon from Star Auto Mall. Overall it was a good experience. I worked with Willie who was great. He wasn't overbearing, and he was patient. I would definitely recommend Star Auto Mall as long as you look over the car carefully, make sure they take care of any issues, and do some research to see if the car is going for a fair price. Here are a list of pros and cons from my experience: Pros: -They have a wide variety of cars -There were some issues with the car I wanted taken care of. The dealership said they would fix the issues before I even decided if I wanted to purchase the car. They were able to take care of most of the issues. -They were able to drop the price a little -The staff was friendly -I was able to take the car for a test drive by myself -There was a picture of Jesus on the wall! Cons: -The car was over priced for the amount of miles it had, and I feel they could have dropped the price more -As I left after buying the car, I noticed the gas tank was almost empty -They were unable to fix some of the issues they said they'd take care of, and some of the issues they fixed weren't done that well -The car was missing a keyless entry remote, so I had to purchase one -I later discovered the car did not have floor mats -After buying the car, I discovered the wheels needed to be balanced

Needed a great car fast!

by from Bethlehem, PA |

Easy to use website made it fast and easy to find a great car. Kevin was great to work with and Ron did wonders helping to be get the best deal. Great place!

August 30, 2015

Thank you so much Megan for allowing me to earn your business and for the very nice review!If you ever need any thing please give me a call and once again thanks so much! Kevin

Amazing Dealer

by from Wilkes Barre PA |

Great Experience with Kevin. Help me get a better loan with a much lower interest rate. would for sure come back.

August 27, 2015

Marco thank you very much for allowing me to earn your business and for your great review. If you ever need anything please give me a call and once again thanks so much! Kevin

Kevin was super welcoming all around!

by from Bethlehem, PA |

Kevin was super welcoming and friendly on the phone and in person. I was happy to come in, knowing that he was incredibly helpful and kept things moving smoothly. He felt like a friend and that's what I appreciate best. Had a certain car in mind and he was happy to help me out, explain everything, answer all of my list of questions. Car buying can be tedious for me and not something I look forward to. But again, he made it go along smoothly and he engaged us with conversation (while waiting for paperwork) and didn't just abandon us to wait in purgatory like other businesses have done to me. Definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a quality car as well as a great person to talk to about it all. This was a pleasant surprise compared to other places I've dealt with in the past. I'll gladly commute down here again just for car shopping. He also has fantastic hair.

August 26, 2015

Steph that was probably the nicest review I have ever received thank you so much! It was a pleasure meeting you both and if you need anything please give me a call and once again thanks so much! Love the fantastic hair comment also!!

Excellent salesman and great service

by from Bethlehem PA |

I bought a ford edge 2008 from star auto mall and my salesman was Al yazgi. He was a wonderful and courteous salesman. He did his best to give me a great price. He was also very friendly and showed me a couple of cars as well. I would definetley recommend is dealer and salesman to friends and family.

Amazing

by from Lemont Furnace PA |

Didn't think I would ever be able to get the vehicle I wanted but Chris made it happen for me! Excellent customer service from the moment of contact! All the sales people were extremely nice and helpful. The process was made so easy and convenient. I drove off in my dream car thanks to these amazing people! Highly recommend to anyone!