Star Auto Mall

Used 877-638-8606

We Strive for Excellence

Excellent deals

by from new york, ny |

Jimmy was very nice over the phone and sent us more photos and all the information we asked for. Was honest about the condition of his vehicle, had it priced fairly, offered us a VERY fair trade-in on our truck, and he was also able to get us a WAY better finance rate than we could get in . So, based on other good reviews of this dealership, we decided to drive 2-hours to see the odyssey with 3-kids and after a 1-hour test drive, we bought it and we are very, very, very happy! Gave us 3-month free warranty (protects him and us, these vehicles have a lot that can go wrong with them) and it was the easiest time we have ever had buying a car. He even gave us an extra set of headphones for the DVD player in the car, free. Thank you Jimmy for being honest in an industry and age, when these things aren't valued like they used to be. 2-hours is not such a long ride when you consider the amount of time the "other" local dealers wasted of our time.

Star Auto Mall responded to this review

February 25, 2014

Thank you Dyan for taking the time to review your experience during the purchasing process, start to finish. We appreciate the opportunity to help you find the right vehicle. Enjoy your new car and we hope to see you again.

The best around.

by from Bethlehem, PA |

For two months, I searched for a dealer that would work with me. I had made a few bad decisions over the years and my credit history suffered as a result. Nobody within a 50 mile radius was willing to work with me. That all changed when I sat down with Frank, the single most honest salesman I have ever met in my 30 years. When everyone else asked me for more money down out of pocket than I had in my entire checking and savings account. Frank asked me what I had and what I could do every month. Even after an initial rejection from a few lenders, Frank and Jimmy in finance fought for me and managed to put me in a 2009 Mitsubishi Galant that I can now proudly call my own. I cannot say enough in this short review about what a fantastic organization Star is and the extent to which they are willing to help you. I hope to one day come back to them and pay cash for my next car!

outstanding dealership star auto mall on 191

by from stroudsburg, pa |

Star auto mall outstanding dealership on 191. Everyone very freiendly and helpful. I am very happy with my car. I highly highly recommend star auto mall on 191. You guys are awesome.

?Best car buying experience ever!?

by from hellertown, pa |

Best car buying experience ever! Star Auto Mall was helpful and patient and gave us lots of information. We are so happy with our car! I have had several cars in my life and dealt with many car dealers.. this was the best!!!!

GREAT CAR AWESONE EXPERIENCE

by from Easton, pa |

We picked up our car honda last week ? it?s a beautiful car, great handling, loaded. Star Auto mall was great to deal with from the minute we walked in. Our sales a very likeable guy who knows his stuff and is eager to please his customers. This was our best car buying experience. STAR AUTO MALL YOU GUYS ARE BEST.

I will recommend this dealership to everyone

by from bethlehem, pa |

The star auto mall team made my first time experience buying a car very pleasant. I am very pleased with my purchase and I will recommend this dealership to everyone looking to purchase a car.

Thanks everybody at the Star Auto Mall

by from ALLENTOWN, PA |

Want to send a huge thank you to Everbody at star auto mall for taking outstanding care of me! I was so upset with the to done to my vehicle and they made sure everything went smoothly and efficiently. It took all the stress off me and I couldn?t be happier to know someone like them works there! Thanks again and u guys are the best.

?I recently purchased a car from Star Auto Mall

by from Hellertown, pa |

I recently purchased a car from Star Auto Mall. After speaking with many dealers in the area, and visiting a , Star Auto Mall is by far the most honest and trust worthy. There were no games or hidden fees. I simply gave them my price, and we went back and forth a few times and that was it. They are professional and courteous. When you really think about the money you are spending on the purchase of a car, it is extremely frustrating to think of how some dealers treat people. But, at Star Auto Mall you are treated with respect and I know they actually appreciated my business. This is how buying a car should be. They also beat all other dealers prices

Had a great experience Star Auto Mall

by from EASTON, PA |

Had a great experience with Star Auto Mall. It was very straightforward about everything and worked with me to get my monthly payment down to something within my budget. Everyone I dealt with was friendly, professional, and relatable. Much better experience here than I?ve had at other dealerships. Not to mention I love my new car!

?I highly recommend STAR AUTO MALL

by from READING PA |

First time dealing with STAR AUTO MALL but was a good overall experience. Great product so to me it?s an easy sell. Everyone I encountered was very friendly as well as helpful. I look for to dealing with this group again.

?A++ the best customer service??

by from bethlehem, pa |

A++ the best customer service I have ever had at any car dealership! The manager was outstanding. our sales person treated us like Gold. I have never had such a wonderful experience buying.