Volkswagen Of Cedar Rapids

New 866-479-7897
Used 866-455-3886
Service 888-755-2369

Eastern Iowa's VW Dealer located at 380 and Boyson Road exit #25

great people to deal with

by from Albert Lea, MN |

We drove three hours to check out a car that was traded in there that we saw online. They held the car for five days for us to make the trip. When we arrived it was raining and they had the car parked under the overhang so we wouldn't get too wet while looking around at the exterior. They were super patient and accommodating with our rambunctious two year old running around after the long drive. I would drive three hours again to purchase another car from them in the future!

Volkswagen Of Cedar Rapids responded to this review

June 13, 2014

Thank you again for your business and making thee drive from MN. We look forward to helping your family on the next vehicle.

Not Pleased

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

During replacement of flow sensors for turbo, the air filter housing was broken. VW CR did not fix it and did not inform me of the damage, I discovered the damage several months later. A replacement part is $300+.

Great experience

by from Cedar Rapids Iowa |

We had a very good experience and a knowledgeable sales staff who was easy to work with

Great Place to buy a car

by from Cedar rapids |

This is a good place to purchase a vehicle. The VW staff was helpful and they were not too pushy. I am pleased with working with the staff of this VW store when looking for a new vehicle. I ill reccomend this dealership to others for sure.

Sales representative

by from Cedar rapids, ia |

The dealership was very nice but our experience with a sales rep left a very bad impression. This person was overly attentitive that made us uncomfortable. This person got into our car we were trading in without permission and went through our stuff to put into the new vehicle. I thought this was very inappropriate. This sales rep also kept separating us which also made us unhappy with the experience. I'm sure this does not speak for all sales reps but I wouldn't reccomend this person to anyone else.

Used truck

by from Cedar Rapids |

Martin sold me a '07 Dodge Ram that I am very happy with. He was easy going and we made the deal quick. Bonus was they filled the gas tank.

jetta

by from Farley Iowa |

Lonny Cameron did an awesome job in helping us locate the Jetta that we were looking for. Very pleased with his ability to communicate and answer our questions. We have already recommend this dealership, this particular car and Lonny to several of our friends. I love the car as do my two teenage daughters.

Simply Superb

by from Cedar Rapids |

My significant other and I were searching for the perfect car for her, and returned multiple times before making a decision. Even though we didn't end up purchasing a car from Lonny, he is BY FAR the best salesperson I've ever dealt with. Helpful, friendly and patient. I recommend him all of the time and will be in contact with him when I decide to purchase in the future.

Above and Beyond!

by from Cedar Falls, IA |

Already a VW owner, I was looking to lower my payments with a different VW. Lonny Cameron came to my rescue! He completely went above and beyond my expectations. I was able to upgrade my vehicle to a 2012 (!!) and lower the payments as well. He made sure I was taken care of and is even keeping an eye open for another car my friend is looking for (not even a VW!) The entire staff there was very helpful and treated me respectfully. They even helped me nickname my new car haha. I live in Cedar Falls and would absolutely drive the hour to this VW dealership over the one in my own town! Thanks so much!

Easy and Painless

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

We enjoyed our VW buying experience. From our initial search to locating the model to our exact specifications to the trade-in, Lonny Cameron made what can be a stressful adventure into just an afternoon with a new (VW knowledgeable!)friend. Thank you!

So Patient

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Sales staff was awesome! I highly recommend working with Lonnie Cameron. He listened to what I wanted and after test driving about 30 cars over a 2 week period we finally found the one.