Wade Auto Group

Wade Auto Group

3435 S Main St, Salt Lake City, UT 84115

Used 888-432-8517

Best Priced, Lowest Pressure Dealer In The Area!

Overall I am the happy owner of my first Subaru wa

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Upon my first visit to Wade Auto Group, I was a bit doubtful. Not only did I think that I wasn't going to find the car I wanted, but I was unsure of how reputable such a small lot could be. I got there at least an hour after close, and had Kip (the owners father) waiting there for me, ready to help. I took out a couple of the Subaru's I was interested in, and found a match. The next day I returned to the lot, and started talking numbers with Nick. When all was said and done, we had worked out a deal and arranged for me to take the car home that day. I ended up purchasing a 2010 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport. Clean title, manual transmission, 101k miles. Over all, the exact car I was looking for. The following Monday Nick called me and said there was a problem with my loan. Apparently he and the bank had not calculated things correctly, and my interest rate for the next 6 years jumped up (only a bit, but it's the fact of the matter) from what we had originally agreed upon. I decided to bite the bullet and continue forward with the purchase of the car. I returned to the office later that night and put down my John Hancock to ensure the vehicle was truly mine. Overall the experience was a bit more complicated then I had originally hoped for, but Nick did his best to make things right. Between assessing an issue with a loose parking break, and helping with making my Gap insurance to work with the loan, he helped to remedy the situation and overall I am the happy owner of my first Subaru wagon.

most enjoyable car buying experience

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Smoothest most enjoyable car buying experience I've had. In and out. They had everything set up and ready to go.

So Nice, great to work with!

by from Logan, UT |

They were so nice and so helpful. I wish we had bought our car here instead of the place we did, they just didn't have the car we needed....

Great customer service. Great experience!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Great customer service. We were well taken care of with our questions and requests. Never never any pressure. Great experience.

5 stars for sure!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

My wife and I had a wonderful and painless experience with the Wade Auto Group. They got us exactly what we wanted faster than we could have imagined. 5 stars for sure.

Happy with the car I bought.

by from Salt Lake City, Ut |

Great car buying experience. Happy with the car I bought.

Excellent customer service!

by from West Jordan, Utah |

Chennell and I were very pleased to work with Kip and Nick at Wade Auto Group. Their selection was great and they had exactly what we were looking for. They were very accommodating with us so our mechanic could look at the car. He only had a couple of minor concerns - things that we expected based on purchasing a new car. My wife told Nick about them and he got them taken care of. After we signed and were ready to take the car home, the battery showed signs of failing when we started it up. My wife and I decided that we would just play it by ear and replace it ourselves if necessary. Nick was on the lot helping other customers and heard the car have a tough time starting. Without us asking, he came and told us to come back the following Monday and he would have the battery replaced. Excellent customer service. They go above and beyond when it comes to standing behind their cars. We will be back for sure!

Great experience all around

by from South Salt Lake, UT |

Great experience all around! The vehicle I purchased was the best value in town, and the service I received was professional and relaxed. I would absolutely recommend Wade Auto Group to others.

I had a great experience!

by from South Salt Lake, UT |

I had a great experience! Everyone was very friendly and went the extra mile to try and meet my needs. This was my first car buying experience and they were incredibly helpful all the way through!

I had a great experience!