14890 Mono Way, Sonora, CA 95370

New 877-237-0168
Used 866-365-4978
Service 866-710-1748

#1 In the Most Comprehensive Inventory of All Makes and Models ~ #1 In Service ~ #1 Dealer of the Mother Lode.

Above and Beyond

by from Vacaville, CA |

I recently purchased a used Chevy truck from Sonora Subaru and felt the process was handled extremely well. The vehicle I purchased was quite popular the day I made the 3-hour drive to Sonora. In fact, upon arriving, I saw another customer test-driving the vehicle. Fortunately, I called the previous day to share my interest in the vehicle and to get pre-approved for financing. After I quickly test drove the vehicle, I met with the financing person to initiate the sale while the other customers were also working to purchase the vehicle as well. Understandably, this put the sales staff in the difficult position of telling the other interested party that the vehicle was sold. They too had driven quite a distance and were understandably upset. I was thankful the Sonora Subaru took into consideration that I called to get prequalified and therefore gave me a priority status for the truck. Their service was excellent and the process was handled thoroughly and quickly. I was impressed with the ?above and beyond? efforts of the sales team who joined in with the detailing staff to clean the vehicle. I?ve not seen that level of customer service at any dealership. It really highlights their team mentality to make the customer happy, regardless of job description. I love my new truck and really feel like I got an excellent price. I would definitely make the 3-hour drive to Sonora again to purchase a vehicle from Sonora Suburu. Even after my purchase, they continued to provide top-notch service. I was at another dealership in Fremont to purchase a car and I forgot my proof of insurance. I knew the Sonora Subaru had a copy and they happily faxed it to Fremont on my behalf. This caliber of service is difficult to find these days. Way to go, Sonora Subaru!

Genuinely pleased

by from Twain Harte, California |

My Husband and I have lived in Twain Harte for over 25 years and have counted on good service over the years. Well today, I am here to tell you, we have now purchased our third vehicle from Sonora Subaru and we want to spread the good news. At the premises of Sonora Subaru, not only did we feel warm and welcomed, but we felt no pressure and enjoyed a plentiful array of cars to choose from. Being this one was for our grandson, we were torn between new and used but came away with a very nice used car at a a very good price. We can't say enough about this group of folks. Thank you for being a shining example in our community about what good service is all about.

Very Bad service repair

by from Sonora,CA |

Bad brake job. Had to get it done over again at a different repair garage. Went back twice to Sonora Subaru, and got nothing fixed.

great service robert was wonderful very prof

by from sheep ranch ca |

Robert was amazing so patient with me finding exactly the right car I had been searching for, he located it and made a sale, both my self and parents were very very happy with dealership in general all staff so friendly and very helpful. thank you for this happy and exciting

Very Kind Staff

by from Bay Area, CA |

I recently purchased a 2010 Toyota Corolla from Sonora Subaru (April 1). Thank you very much for making my purchase so easy! I LOVE my car! Please thank your kind staff for their help and let them know I appreciate their help. Thanks!

LOVE SONORA SUBARU!

by from Sugar Pine, CA |

In December 2013, I purchased my second brand new Forester in 14 months. Three weeks prior to that, I was driving down Highway 108 to pick up some take-out for dinner when I felt my passenger side front tire slip off the shoulder. I freaked out, over-corrected and proceeded to roll my car twice. I ended up on my tires in the opposite lane facing the other direction and walked away COMPLETELY UNHARMED. That was my second Forester and there was absolutely no doubt in my mind it would be my third as well. That car saved my life! Brandon was telling me about the safer features on the 2014 compared to my 2013, but I was already sold and couldn't get any safer in my opinion! Brandon Russell and everyone at Sonora Subaru have been fabulous with both purchases, especially in light of what I had just been through the second time around. Subaru Girl for LIFE over here! Thank you, Brandon and Sonora Subaru staff!! With gratitude, Sarah W.

We are extremely happy customers!

by from Sonora, California |

We'd like to share our little story with you. We arrived at Sonora Subaru not intending to buy a car, but only to look and learn about Subaru's as we have never owned one. We were kindly approached by Jason Bouscal. We handed him a list of what we were looking for in a car. Our list was: Safe, reliable, fuel economy, comfortable, reasonable maintenance and does well in the mountains. Jason proceeded to tell us why Subaru would meet our every need and want. He was never pushy at all, which was quite refreshing and he actually really listened to us, he truly listened to what we wanted. This has not been our experience in the past at car lots. In fact we avoid car lots in general because of the pushy salespeople. Jason was wonderful. He found us the perfect car for us and for a fair price. We are extremely happy customers.

I appreciate your patience and understanding!

by from Sonora, CA. |

Thank you so much for helping us buy our first Subaru, Brandon. I appreciate your patience and understanding on how stressful it can be to purchase a new car. And I know I can be a bit contrary when it comes to loosening the purse strings, as they say. So thank you for hanging in there and making us happy with our purchase. Also would like to thank Jason for the e-mails, my preferred form of communication and was sorry you weren't available on the day we chose to come in. Last but not least, a special thanks to Rick for helping us with a great deal and explaining all the financial aspects of the deal. If we were to need another new car today, we would be back to see you all at Sonora Subaru. Thank you so much! P.S. Thanks for washing the car Brandon. It's the shiniest Crosstrek in town and I love it.

by from Sonora, CA |

I was satisfied with the purchase and the salesman's help. There was one thing that I was not satisfied with. There was some minor damage to the body which I asked to be repaired and they said they would not do it based on the sales price. I felt that it was not an unreasonable request because of their stated desire to satisfy the customer.

Above and beyond indeed

by from Sonroa Ca |

Went there just to look at cars with my wife. We ran into Chris that gave us an honest offer on a great car. It was perfect, and he made us feel comfortable in know that the search for the perfect car was complete. The Process was fast and easy with no promises and he gave her free car washes for life.........OMG incredible, he only offered the added packages that he felt confident that we needed and did not try to oversell anything. For years I did not like to go dealerships in fear of the pushy salesperson I knew I would be trying to get away from at the end of the day. But not hear, they show and explain everything you need to know, and even with not so great credit we drove away the same day. Thanks guys your 5 star to me as well.

Good prices, personable staff. Will go again!

by from Sonora, CA |

We bought a used Toyota Sequoia and we are very happy with it! Jason was a pleasure to be able to do business with. Car was sold as is, yet an honest mistake on both parts was made. We purchased the car after test driving with the sales stickers on the windshield. Afterwards, the car was cleaned again and we drove it home and parked it in the garage. The next morning upon entering the car, I noticed a three inch crack in the upper right part of the windshield right where the sticker had been! I went back later that morning and pointed out the crack and also that I was aware that I had purchased the car "as is". The mechanic did not recall seeing the crack the day before (nor did we, it did appear to be very recent) yet Sonora Subaru has offered to replace the windshield at no cost to us. Awesome, we very much appreciate the extra effort to make sure we were satisfied with the car. 6 OUT OF 5 STARS!!!! A++. Thanks again guys, we will be back. -Matt & Crystal Stenger