Sonora Subaru

14890 Mono Way, Sonora, CA 95370

New 877-237-0168
Used 866-365-4978
Service 866-710-1748

#1 In the Most Comprehensive Inventory of All Makes and Models ~ #1 In Service ~ #1 Dealer of the Mother Lode.

Above and Beyond

by from Vacaville, CA |

I recently purchased a used Chevy truck from Sonora Subaru and felt the process was handled extremely well. The vehicle I purchased was quite popular the day I made the 3-hour drive to Sonora. In fact, upon arriving, I saw another customer test-driving the vehicle. Fortunately, I called the previous day to share my interest in the vehicle and to get pre-approved for financing. After I quickly test drove the vehicle, I met with the financing person to initiate the sale while the other customers were also working to purchase the vehicle as well. Understandably, this put the sales staff in the difficult position of telling the other interested party that the vehicle was sold. They too had driven quite a distance and were understandably upset. I was thankful the Sonora Subaru took into consideration that I called to get prequalified and therefore gave me a priority status for the truck. Their service was excellent and the process was handled thoroughly and quickly. I was impressed with the ?above and beyond? efforts of the sales team who joined in with the detailing staff to clean the vehicle. I?ve not seen that level of customer service at any dealership. It really highlights their team mentality to make the customer happy, regardless of job description. I love my new truck and really feel like I got an excellent price. I would definitely make the 3-hour drive to Sonora again to purchase a vehicle from Sonora Suburu. Even after my purchase, they continued to provide top-notch service. I was at another dealership in Fremont to purchase a car and I forgot my proof of insurance. I knew the Sonora Subaru had a copy and they happily faxed it to Fremont on my behalf. This caliber of service is difficult to find these days. Way to go, Sonora Subaru!

You simply can't find a better dealer

by from Pine Mountain Lake, CA |

Hello all, I am here to tell you that after many months of car shopping (and plenty of unusual experiences) my Husband and I cannot say enough about how pleased we are with sonora subaru. In all fairness, we wanted to get the best price and we were considering trading in our long time part of the family, our outback. We did our usual research and yes, many months of categorizing and price shopping. We soon came to realize that our own neighborhood dealer, only a half hour away was more than capable to satisfy our needs and they did even more. When we arrived, we weren't "smothered" by a salesman and we were given ample time to make decisions. The entire group of folks we met were all very kind and genuine and we did land on a forester this time around! Simply put, the price and service was much better than any other dealer we had considered. It made me happy to stay local and at the same time, get the best deal and also support a local business that does do their due diligence in giving back to the community. Five stars.

Overall we had a really good experience

by from Moccasin, CA |

So here is our story. My Husband and I rarely have a day off together, & we need to trade in our car. We finally get a Saturday when we are both off together for at least half of a day and drive around to all the local car lots. Two lots treated us very rudely like we had not done this before even though it would be our 4th car purchase in the last 5 years. One reason we were turned off is that at one point, my Husband had to leave to go to work on his night shift and they told us they would not do anything without both of us there. But he acted so rudely about it we went to another lot we had found online and picked a couple cars at and it was sonora subaru. As soon as we got there my Husband left for work and they were closing soon but they had no problem staying for us and we immediately asked if he could go to work but carry on the process and they had no problem with that. They were very kind through every step and everyone on staff was good local people who you felt were friendly and caring. At the end of all of this we have a perfectly good used car and were happy to bring our business to them. My Husband and I went back the next day and we finished his portion. Glad to support local business and we will come back.

Had to change from 49er Subaru for service

by from Murphy's, CA |

Between our family of 5, we have had 4 Subaru's and currently own two. Being we're from Murphy's and purchased 3 of the 4 from 49er Subaru some time ago, we always serviced here. Our appreciation for "Sonora Subaru" is long overdue as many years of service have treated us well. I was friends with the owners of 49er Subaru and have found good genuine people in Sonora too. One thing we appreciate is local service and the friendly approach. Would like to see both dealership and service together. Thank you from Tim, Sheila, Greg, Cynthia and Owen.

Great place what else to say

by from Sonora, Ca |

A lot of research went into our final purchase ending up here at sonora subaru. The price was one we didnt want to miss and the service stood up the reputation. Our neighbor also told us to try them. We are content with our purchase.

disappointed

by from Lodi, Ca |

I called regarding an advertised car and spoke with Roger. He described the car as being in excellent condition inside and out. Being an older used car I questioned him further as my drive to see the car was 1 1/2 hours one way. He again confirmed excellent in all aspects. I made the drive and when I opened the car door I could see that the steering wheel had an after market cover on it, which was hiding the fact that wheel was well worn. The headliner was sagging and the overhead consul had been glued back using silicone. The exterior of the vehicle which roger had told had no scratches or dings had several scratches and the hood had rust issues which was evidenced by the paint bubbling . Roger was pleasant enough to talk to but his misrepresentation of the vehicle (and I didn't do a thorough inspection I'm sure I would have found more issues) wasted my day and lead to this review which could have been avoided had he been honest about the condition

Never had a better experience buying a car

by from Sonora, CA |

Chris Simmons was great ! From the minute we walked in the door until the minute we walked out the door, he was totally professional and extremely knowledgeable about the cars at the dealership. I intended to come in only to get an idea of what a new car would cost, & trade in value of my car. Chris explained everything in a clear, easy-to-understand manner. He let me take two test drives so I'd see exactly how the car handled under all conditions. I've never had a better experience buying a car. The whole dealership was comfortable and there was no going back and forth with the manager in an attempt to make me feel like I was getting a good deal. There was no need for that. He was honest and covered every single part of the car and the transaction. He even anticipated the questions I might ask and there was no confusion at all. Chris is an amazing person and I'm thrilled with the car, the purchase details, and everything about the experience. I'm leaving with the perfect car! Janice Parker

We are now loyal service customers

by from Groveland, CA. |

Thanks to the service department for doing a great job servicing our Subaru. We are new to the area and Brian and Royce made us feel right at home. We needed a regular check plus ac repair. All was done well and efficiently. We are happy to know that our Subaru will be in such capable hands for years to come.

Good deal good service

by from Turlock, California |

Simply put we got in and out in no time with top notch people and service. Plus a repair on our personal car, these people were great on both ends purchase and service for us. Can't tell you how happy we are and sending more people up there.

Genuinely pleased

by from Twain Harte, California |

My Husband and I have lived in Twain Harte for over 25 years and have counted on good service over the years. Well today, I am here to tell you, we have now purchased our third vehicle from Sonora Subaru and we want to spread the good news. At the premises of Sonora Subaru, not only did we feel warm and welcomed, but we felt no pressure and enjoyed a plentiful array of cars to choose from. Being this one was for our grandson, we were torn between new and used but came away with a very nice used car at a a very good price. We can't say enough about this group of folks. Thank you for being a shining example in our community about what good service is all about.

Very Bad service repair

by from Sonora,CA |

Bad brake job. Had to get it done over again at a different repair garage. Went back twice to Sonora Subaru, and got nothing fixed.